Trumped

Lisa

Superstar
Donald Trump orders his Mexican wall to be painted black at a cost of up to $3 BILLION more claiming it will make it too hot to touch in summer

Awoken2

Superstar
As it has been stated, from quite early on, this Covid business is nothing to do with an attack on our health....it's an economic war between China and the USA and after seeing how Trumpa Lumpa spat his dummy out again like a petulant child, just by being questioned by somebody oriental, it looks.like China have tbe upper hand.

You can't keep on inflating your debt based economy hoping that it won't eventually go bang.

I've asked people who have cable during this Covid fiasco, if there have been any dissenting voices on MSM, and to date, I've been told there haven't been. Evidently, investigative journalism is a thing of the past, and William Arkin, an NBC reporter, explains he has left the station for that reason:

Longtime Reporter Leaves NBC Saying Media Is “Trump Circus” That Encourages Perpetual War

William Arkin On Homeland Security’s Creeping Fascism and Why the CIA & FBI Won’t Save Us From Trump

Awoken2

Superstar
I've asked people who have cable during this Covid fiasco, if there have been any dissenting voices on MSM, and to date, I've been told there haven't been. Evidently, investigative journalism is a thing of the past, and William Arkin, an NBC reporter, explains he has left the station for that reason:

Longtime Reporter Leaves NBC Saying Media Is “Trump Circus” That Encourages Perpetual War

William Arkin On Homeland Security’s Creeping Fascism and Why the CIA & FBI Won’t Save Us From Trump
Incredible isn't it how you can be bombing 9 different countries simultaneously and not once run out of bombs, but some virus pops up and there's a massive shortage of PPE?

What concerns me is that the citizens of the USA are consenting to this madness without questioning anything at all.

No wonder these psycho elites refer to us as cattle, useless eaters, goyim etc. I guess we will all get what we have coming....because of apathy, indifference or naivety on our part.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Incredible isn't it how you can be bombing 9 different countries simultaneously and not once run out of bombs, but some virus pops up and there's a massive shortage of PPE?

What concerns me is that the citizens of the USA are consenting to this madness without questioning anything at all.

No wonder these psycho elites refer to us as cattle, useless eaters, goyim etc. I guess we will all get what we have coming....because of apathy, indifference or naivety on our part.
Well, these social distancing markers in stores certainly remind me of a cattle line.
svcds.jpeg

justjess

Superstar
Trumps the “good guy” though, right? FOH.
Between mobilizing the military to forcibly vaccinate people and extending the patriot act yet again after declaring the war on isis over... plus adding in the ability to pull any Americans internet history without a warrant.. if you still believe this your delusional and inconsistant to bootD5752919-B3A1-49A8-BD46-65CE4AAF16D5.png

Awoken2

Superstar
Wow, just hear him.go on the vaccines here. The live chat is incredible, lots of confused Trumpsters saying they ain't gonna vote for him any more because he's a vaxxer whilst the hardcore Trumpster dead heads aren't even listening to what he's saying and are just calling out the now muzzled Fauci.

justjess

Superstar

This should be perfect fodder for the jews rule and ruin everything crowd, yet.. crickets. Why does a millennial trust fund baby have so much influence over the “leader of the free world” ?

Lisa

Superstar

This should be perfect fodder for the jews rule and ruin everything crowd, yet.. crickets. Why does a millennial trust fund baby have so much influence over the “leader of the free world” ?
Married to his daughter so he knows him and trusts him?

Helioform

Star
Trumps the “good guy” though, right? FOH.
Between mobilizing the military to forcibly vaccinate people and extending the patriot act yet again after declaring the war on isis over... plus adding in the ability to pull any Americans internet history without a warrant.. if you still believe this your delusional and inconsistant to bootView attachment 36275
Trump used to be anti-vaccine. He is just doing what he is told by the likes of Fauci now to save his political career. Because he knows what will happen to him if he does not comply.

justjess

Superstar
Trump used to be anti-vaccine. He is just doing what he is told by the likes of Fauci now to save his political career. Because he knows what will happen to him if he does not comply.
I thought the appeal of trump was he couldn’t be told what to do?

so your argument is that he’s a puppet NOW, but not always. I wonder at what particular point in time he became a puppet. My argument is that he always has been. I also don’t see how forced vaccination is going to buy him any political points, even most liberals are not with that.

Helioform

Star
I thought the appeal of trump was he couldn’t be told what to do?

so your argument is that he’s a puppet NOW, but not always. I wonder at what particular point in time he became a puppet. My argument is that he always has been. I also don’t see how forced vaccination is going to buy him any political points, even most liberals are not with that.
He became a puppet as soon as he was made president. He was being promoted because he reflected the growing populist sentiment obviously and like all politicians he became what he opposed at first. And I just don't think he is the epitome of evil like some of you guys keep ranting on about. He is but a frontman for a bunch of real psychopaths.

Lisa

Superstar
He became a puppet as soon as he was made president. He was being promoted because he reflected the growing populist sentiment obviously and like all politicians he became what he opposed at first. And I just don't think he is the epitome of evil like some of you guys keep ranting on about. He is but a frontman for a bunch of real psychopaths.
Is that why he built the wall? He was a puppet? Is that why he renegotiated a trade deal with China...he was a puppet? And he got the economy going again to where more people were working now than had been in 50 years..and that was because he was a puppet? Hmmm.

justjess

Superstar
I’d contend he’s always been a puppet but that’s neither here nor there. I appreciate your position even if it isn’t exactly my own, it atleast makes sense.

the poster below you however...

My comment really wasn’t directed towards people like you, rather the people on here insisting this is a hoax to force vaccination but who somehow still support the man who just announced a program for forced vaccination.

Helioform

Star
Is that why he built the wall? He was a puppet? Is that why he renegotiated a trade deal with China...he was a puppet? And he got the economy going again to where more people were working now than had been in 50 years..and that was because he was a puppet? Hmmm.
He was allowed to do certain things on his own, but ultimately he served his purpose which was what we see now. Fauci said in 2017 that his administration WOULD have a surprise pandemic, and this happened. He cannot do anything on his own from now on or he might end up like JFK, or just be removed from office.

justjess

Superstar
Where do trump and his family members have their merchandise manufactured? Did you not miss the glaring omissions from the tariffs placed on China? The way the trade deal was written so that he himself and most of his associates still benefit?

And what benefit is a wall that he himself wants to paint black to deter people from climbing? You realize that means the wall is climbable right? So it’s pretty much worthless as anything other than a monument to his own vanity and as a talking point to gain the support of people like YOU.

Lisa

Superstar
He was allowed to do certain things on his own, but ultimately he served his purpose which was what we see now. Fauci said in 2017 that his administration WOULD have a surprise pandemic, and this happened. He cannot do anything on his own from now on or he might end up like JFK, or just be removed from office.
Did he say it would be a pandemic in 2017 or now? I’m not sure how that proves anything.

He could do certain things on his own...like get millions of people on his side? That doesn’t make any sense to me honestly. I’d say that they didn’t really want him to win..have attacked him mercilessly since he started his run for president...made up false claims against him to try to bring him down that didn’t stick and now have wrecked the economy to try to win a presidential campaign with the dumbest candidate ever...lol! And they thought it was a good thing to try to ruin his legacy so he couldn’t get in..that means that they didn’t care that they ruined other peoples lives too.

Lisa

Superstar
Where do trump and his family members have their merchandise manufactured? Did you not miss the glaring omissions from the tariffs placed on China? The way the trade deal was written so that he himself and most of his associates still benefit?

And what benefit is a wall that he himself wants to paint black to deter people from climbing? You realize that means the wall is climbable right? So it’s pretty much worthless as anything other than a monument to his own vanity and as a talking point to gain the support of people like YOU.
Looks to me like Americans benefited too..best economy in 50 years!

It could be climbable..I don’t know..but if someone could do it..perhaps some black paint on it would be a good deterrent? But, the Mexican government closed things down because of the virus..so..