Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
I was just thinking if it's Trumps total refusal to come second in any aspect of his life that is responsible for that unfulfilled, forlorn and barren look Melania carrie's around with her all day?

Lurker

Star
When you suspend the checks and balances written into the constitution I don’t know what else you could call it
The checks and balances wet out the window right here..
NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 201 and 301 of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) and consistent with section 1135 of the Social Security Act (SSA), as amended (42 U.S.C. 1320b-5), do hereby find and proclaim that the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States constitutes a national emergency, beginning March 1, 2020. Pursuant to this declaration, I direct as follows:

The House, Senate, and past Presidents allowed for it.

A republic, if you can keep it.

justjess

Superstar
The checks and balances wet out the window right here..
NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 201 and 301 of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) and consistent with section 1135 of the Social Security Act (SSA), as amended (42 U.S.C. 1320b-5), do hereby find and proclaim that the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States constitutes a national emergency, beginning March 1, 2020. Pursuant to this declaration, I direct as follows:

The House, Senate, and past Presidents allowed for it.

A republic, if you can keep it.
Well... that’s also terrifying.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar

The highlights

"A very sophisticated friend of mine said I didn't even know you had 184 countries....we actually have more than that"

"Nobody's buying any fuel, the fuel industry has lost 40% of it's market, nobody's driving, nobody's flying anywhere"

.....(so we capitalized like hell out of the situation and filled all our reserve oil fields for just 40 bucks a barrel)

Guess this virus thing has a positive side after all eh?

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

The highlights

"A very sophisticated friend of mine said I didn't even know you had 184 countries....we actually have more than that"

"Nobody's buying a y fuel, the fuel industry has lost 40% of it's market, nobody's driving, nobody's flying anywhere"

.....(so we capitalized like hell out of the situation and filled all our reserve oil fields for just 40 bucks a barrel)

Guess this virus thing has a positive side after all eh?
Yesterday’s press conference was 20 minutes compared to all the previous ones that were like two hours. I guess they don’t want him talking so much anymore after the Lysol incident

Awoken2

Superstar
The brief was.

1. Wear a happy expression and look interested.

2. DO NOT ask any questions that could have been asked by a 5 year old child.

3. Do something about your stupid sulky arms.

4. Stand in the shoes we've glued to the floor at each man who talks to you, only step out of the shoes when you have to move to the next man.

5. DO NOT sway from side to side like a naughty schoolgirl who is being reprimanded by your teacher.

Trump: "got it"

Awoken2

Superstar
Here is Trump having a hot air competition with two Boeing VC 25 jet engines....... Trump just shading it.