Superstar
The daily shoah? Really?
giphy (4).gif

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
"Republicans fear a lockdown could compound the crisis if Trump is cooped up in the White House with nothing to watch but the news. “What’s he going to do, watch reruns of the Masters from 2017? He’s just going to watch TV and tweet and it’s going to get worse,” the former official said."

:D

Aero

Star
Major disasters usually work out good for sitting Presidents. You liberals must have forgotten about the Bush years. Bush had 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and the Iraq war. All before he was elected to a second term.

Awoken2

Star
He manages to hold onto his shit here, just a couple of uncomfortable shuffle of the feet.

Trump on the other hand....he loses his shit

That clip reminded me very much of this clip

Awoken2

Star
The man is nothing more than a walking meme, I'm sure he is even writing some of this shit himself.

I only managed to get 5 minutes in but by then he had already re-named Coronavirus the Chinese virus, he stated how this virus is bringing all Americans together like one giant family and also that some companies were doing "very well" out of this with all the extra retail sales.

I then starting feeling a little nauseous so I turned it off. I may go back to it at a later date.