Trump holds the Bible upside down why?????

Yes they do everyday. You are stuck in the Old Convenant frame of mind that makes you believe God cares about a physical temple build by human hands.

Acts 7:48, Acts 17:24
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
1 Corinthians 6:15-20
Yes I believe we are much further forward in the series of events, and deceptions keep us waiting for something that will never happen.

For instance people even on this thread claimed there will be a time when "Christians" are killed for their faith.

They are literally waiting for some leader to call for the mass killing of Christians. This will never happen. Real followers of Christ are already being killed and have been killed for a long time. They are people who are working against this beast system, and not people who go to church, yet aid the system at the same time.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes I believe we are much further forward in the series of events, and deceptions keep us waiting for something that will never happen.

For instance people even on this thread claimed there will be a time when "Christians" are killed for their faith.

They are literally waiting for some leader to call for the mass killing of Christians. This will never happen. Real followers of Christ are already being killed and have been killed for a long time. They are people who are working against this beast system, and not people who go to church, yet aid the system at the same time.
There is yet to be a time when Christians are beheaded for their faith...and there’s going to be a lot of us that will suffer that fate.

Lisa

Superstar
Horrible deflection...but I guess that should be expected from you. Moving on...
Lol! What’s the point..you won’t believe any verses I bring up anyway...so you should move on.

Todd

Star
Lol! What’s the point..you won’t believe any verses I bring up anyway...so you should move on.
The point is that you are missing the real point of the NT. The spiritual world is more real and important than the physical world. You are so focused on what you think the Bible is saying will happen in the physical world you miss the spiritual truth the Bible is trying to tell you.

Your heart is the true temple of the living God. Is an actual person going to enter your heart and proclaim himslef as God? Or do people keep God from entering their own heart and proclaim themselves as their own personal God? Happens every day Lisa!

Lisa

Superstar
The point is that you are missing the real point of the NT. The spiritual world is more real and important than the physical world. You are so focused on what you think the Bible is saying will happen in the physical world you miss the spiritual truth the Bible is trying to tell you.

Your heart is the true temple of the living God. Is an actual person going to enter your heart and proclaim himslef as God? Or do people keep God from entering their own heart and proclaim themselves as their own personal God? Happens every day Lisa!
Sure..God‘s Spirit lives in the heart of true believers...but there will be a real antichrist who will walk into the new temple the Jews will build in Jerusalem and proclaim himself to be God.

Todd

Star
Sure..God‘s Spirit lives in the heart of true believers...but there will be a real antichrist who will walk into the new temple the Jews will build in Jerusalem and proclaim himself to be God.
Nevermind...

Lyfe

Star
Ask those Democrat Christians 2 questions:

1. Did Jesus really exist?
2. Is the Resurrection true?
I wholly acknowledge that they are self proclaimed Christians and merely identify as that, because it was a formality given through their cultural upbringing. The Bible says that unless a man is born again that he cannot see the kingdom of heaven, and that if any man have not the spirit of Christ he is none of his. John warns us against those who hold not to the doctrine of Christ or bid them godspeed. I have seen that for the most part democrats or most self proclaimed Christians don't actually believe in the Bible and seek to add or subtract to much of it. As ambassadors for Christ and ministers of the word we are called to bring the world into remembrance of the words of Christ. He that is of God speaketh the words of God. These people hold to a form of Godliness, but deny the power thereof by continuing to live a life in rebellion toward God in deed and speech. The lord knows them that are his as Jesus is the vine and those in Christ are the branches, and if the spirit that raised him from the dead dwell in us God will also quicken our mortal bodies. Many democrats are sensual, having not the spirit as Jude speaks of. They need to be born again, because the holy spirit testifies of Christ and always confirms the words of God. Even Jesus came down not to do his own will or speak of himself, but he came to speak the words the father gave him. :)

justjess

Superstar
I wholly acknowledge that they are self proclaimed Christians and merely identify as that, because it was a formality given through their cultural upbringing. The Bible says that unless a man is born again that he cannot see the kingdom of heaven, and that if any man have not the spirit of Christ he is none of his. John warns us against those who hold not to the doctrine of Christ or bid them godspeed. I have seen that for the most part democrats or most self proclaimed Christians don't actually believe in the Bible and seek to add or subtract to much of it. As ambassadors for Christ and ministers of the word we are called to bring the world into remembrance of the words of Christ. He that is of God speaketh the words of God. These people hold to a form of Godliness, but deny the power thereof by continuing to live a life in rebellion toward God in deed and speech. The lord knows them that are his as Jesus is the vine and those in Christ are the branches, and if the spirit that raised him from the dead dwell in us God will also quicken our mortal bodies. Many democrats are sensual, having not the spirit as Jude speaks of. They need to be born again, because the holy spirit testifies of Christ and always confirms the words of God. Even Jesus came down not to do his own will or speak of himself, but he came to speak the words the father gave him. :)
I’ve never denied either Jesus or the resurrection. Good try though @artful - you know me better then that, I’d presume.

this is his 42nd month as president. Just chew on that for a minute.

Lyfe

Star
I’ve never denied either Jesus or the resurrection. Good try though @artful - you know me better then that, I’d presume.

this is his 42nd month as president. Just chew on that for a minute.
If you dont deny the Resurrection than you believe Jesus was raised from the dead?

I think that the idea that the anti-Christ would be a single man actually came later through Islamic scriptures. Islamists here can let me know, in their scriptures I believe there are some which seem to be describing a single person, though they could also be describing a "type" of person found at any time and place as well. And I think Christians picked up on the idea from the Jewish talmud, which said their own messiah at some point to impose Judaism on the whole world. Some Jews have claimed to be the messiah, and also looked a lot like the anti-Christ in history too, like this one

justjess

Superstar
Do you believe Jesus is the son of God and died for the sins of the world?
Why are you asking me stupid questions? I believe Jesus was the messiah. End of. I’m not going here with you. I don’t debate my religious beliefs but I’ve known artful a decade so his comments was dishonest and in bad faith, so I pointed it out.

Lyfe

Star
Why are you asking me stupid questions? I believe Jesus was the messiah. End of. I’m not going here with you. I don’t debate my religious beliefs but I’ve known artful a decade so his comments was dishonest and in bad faith, so I pointed it out.
Nobody is debating, but you had quoted my response to artful. I wont ask anymore questions or engage your beliefs.

justjess

Superstar
Nobody is debating, but you had quoted my response to artful. I wont ask anymore questions or engage your beliefs.
I should have quoted artful directly. I didn’t feel like flipping backwards to look for it. I apologize.

Lyfe

Star
I think that the idea that the anti-Christ would be a single man actually came later through Islamic scriptures. Islamists here can let me know, in their scriptures I believe there are some which seem to be describing a single person, though they could also be describing a "type" of person found at any time and place as well. And I think Christians picked up on the idea from the Jewish talmud, which said their own messiah at some point to impose Judaism on the whole world. Some Jews have claimed to be the messiah, and also looked a lot like the anti-Christ in history too, like this one
I personally believe that Satan mirrors his kingdom from Gods as means to intentionally mock him and like Jesus came in the flesh I also believe Satan will likewise raise up his own false counterfeit christ. I believe he will be a literal person. There is some entity that comes from the bottomless pit to enter into perdition, or the antichrist I believe.

2Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Thess 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Thess 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Thess 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2Thess 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Thess 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,