Trump holds the Bible upside down why?????

justjess

Superstar
Perhaps you could briefly elaborate why you believe he is the Antichrist.
For what? So you people can say I’m a brain dead libtard? Dismiss me out of hand because you worship him (that’s a sign now isn’t it?)

clearly I’m not sure it’s an idea I’m only even starting to play with/ponder. I’m not a Christian, and even when I was I didn’t ascribe to any mainstream Christians ideology. Catholic then Unitarian.

but you guys seem to think the nwo is riding in on unicorns and rainbows and that’s incredibly naive.

he said he was the chosen one and declared himself the king of Israel in August. Christians seem to think he can do no wrong despite quite literally being broadly known as a wrong doer of epicProportions

there’s just some shit there, that maybe should be looked into seriously by someone who is more biblically knowledgeable then I.

@Helioform your on a website about symbology and your going to deny the blatant symbology in your face? Nothing is an accident

Aero

Superstar
Lol, I'm sure when they were prepping for the photo-op someone was like "make sure you hold the bible upside down, that would be tight".

Helioform

Star
@justjess

You don't know a thing about symbology if you think a bible held upside down means satanism. And you seem to bring up this stuff only when it suits your beliefs.

Trump is merely a frontman like I said in another thread. He is not the antichrist which is a figure who is supposed to unite the whole world. He is way too hated by the media, most Europeans and left leaning people to be that person.

Lyfe

Star
For what? So you people can say I’m a brain dead libtard? Dismiss me out of hand because you worship him (that’s a sign now isn’t it?)

clearly I’m not sure it’s an idea I’m only even starting to play with/ponder. I’m not a Christian, and even when I was I didn’t ascribe to any mainstream Christians ideology. Catholic then Unitarian.

but you guys seem to think the nwo is riding in on unicorns and rainbows and that’s incredibly naive.

he said he was the chosen one and declared himself the king of Israel in August. Christians seem to think he can do no wrong despite quite literally being broadly known as a wrong doer of epicProportions

there’s just some shit there, that maybe should be looked into seriously by someone who is more biblically knowledgeable then I.

@Helioform your on a website about symbology and your going to deny the blatant symbology in your face? Nothing is an accident
There has been no great falling away from the faith yet. The whole world will worship and adore the beast. No false prophet. Trump hasnt declared himself to be God or anything like that. There is no supernatural signs or wonders that follow Trump. Not only that, but there is no image of the beast... He is not the antichrist.

justjess

Superstar
@justjess

You don't know a thing about symbology if you think a bible held upside down means satanism. And you seem to bring up this stuff only when it suits your beliefs.

Trump is merely a frontman like I said in another thread. He is not the antichrist which is a figure who is supposed to unite the whole world. He is way too hated by the media, most Europeans and left leaning people to be that person.
Been here for over a decade sorry if discussing symbols and over again got tired after idk year three? Doesn’t mean something blatant in my face that’s effecting all of our lives is going to go unmentioned

justjess

Superstar
There has been no great falling away from the faith yet. The whole world will worship and adore the beast. No false prophet. Trump hasnt declared himself to be God or anything like that. There is no supernatural signs or wonders that follow Trump. Not only that, but there is no image of the beast... He is not the antichrist.
Yeah well then maybe it’s pence. Maybe trump is assassinated and pence comes in and that’s that. All I know is evil is a foot and it’s stinking. Who declares themselves king of Israel and the chosen one? Who does that? Your going to tell me this man is just a massive troll and does it for the lolz.. if that were the case the world wouldn’t literally be on fire right now .

justjess

Superstar
I’ve been hearing on this site everyday for a decade that there’s been a great falling away from the faith. He has a bunch of very weird preachers and faith advisors in his corner - Paula White comes to mind but there’s others. Declared himself the chosen one and king of Israel. And is quite possibly going to have the military force vaccinate everyone with chip implants. I mean...

Sorry for the double post. I’m rushing and didn’t realize :)