Trump holds the Bible upside down why?????

Lisa

Superstar
The Bible is not a religious document, it is a recipe book of sorts, an Historical play book written in advance by the elite thousands of years ago to tell you what they plan to do to you. He's holding it up becase he's mocking us, telling us he knows the secrets. The theory is he's a benevolent but he's still one of them. Some say he's Merovingian. I can tell you one thing, it's Melania that is the Reptilian with the royal blood in the family.
It's thier son Barron I would keep an eye on. The chosen one will be unmistakable; tall, handsome, charismatic, kind, intelligent and mysterious. No old man will be the light, he will be in his early thirties.
Actually the Bible was inspired by God..so it wasn’t written in advance by any elite at any time.

Did you come from Icke’s site?

HopeS

Capture.JPG
Hello. He is not holding the Bible upside down, it just has a long bookmark which hangs out the bottom. As you can see in this photo, it says HOLY BIBLE right-side up. I tried this at home, holding my Bible in the air, and it looked just the same. He was holding it right-side up.

HopeS

The fabric bookmark in the Bible is supposed to be at the top. I’ve been to church enough times to know that and have numerous bibles in my house that I looked at to confirm. When it is placed in the book it does not hang out the bottom.
The fabric it attached at the top, so that you can hang it down between pages to mark your spot & not lose the book mark. So yes, when a page is marked, if the bookmark is a long one (which many are), it hangs out the bottom.

You’d be right if the system can walk into the new temple and proclaim himself God.
the system will put a man in there.

there are a number of figures talked about in revelation and people often misconstrue some of them

anti-christ
false prophet
beast
babylon the great
man of sin

I know the beast is the empires of this earth, its explained in the book of Daniel, where he saw the exact same vision and explains it.

Lisa

Superstar

there are a number of figures talked about in revelation and people often misconstrue some of them

anti-christ
false prophet
beast
babylon the great
man of sin

I know the beast is the empires of this earth, its explained in the book of Daniel, where he saw the exact same vision and explains it.
So there is an actual antichrist then...

Lisa

Superstar
yeah there might be, I can't remember I haven't delved into this stuff in a while.
There is..the Bible tells us there is an actual person who at the right time will be revealed to the whole world when he sits in the new temple that Israel will build.

what I do know, is that a lot of the mainstream interpretations of Revelations are false and put out intentionally to decieve people as to where we actually are in the timeline.

Like I said I used to be really into this stuff but its been a while.

Many things taken as accepted truth are not.

For instance when the Bible talks about Israel, it is talking about a people, and not a physical nation state.

There is..the Bible tells us there is an actual person who at the right time will be revealed to the whole world when he sits in the new temple that Israel will build.
the bible is literal at times and metaphorical at others.

Todd

Star

anti-christ
false prophet
beast
babylon the great
man of sin

anti-christ is only mentioned in 1 and 2 John...not Revelation.

Lisa

Superstar
what I do know, is that all of the mainstream interpretations of Revelations are false and put out intentionally to decieve people as to where we actually are in the timeline.

Like I said I used to be really into this stuff but its been a while.

Many things taken as accepted truth are not.

For instance when the Bible talks about Israel, it is talking about a people, and not a physical nation state.
What versions are ya talking about?

God did give Israel the land they are on now to them forever...so they also have land that goes with them being God’s chosen people.

Lisa

Superstar
Lots of people do that everyday...
Do they take their seat in the temple?
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:4‬ ‭
who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

What versions are ya talking about?

God did give Israel the land they are on now to them forever...so they also have land that goes with them being God’s chosen people.
those people in Israel today are not Israelites

the bible says that the land will be occupied by others

the Israelites will not come back to that land until Christ returns

this is a major deception that has got a lot of the church to support Zionism

Trump is a major player in this zionist agenda.

Todd

Star
Do they take their seat in the temple?
Yes they do everyday. You are stuck in the Old Convenant frame of mind that makes you believe God cares about a physical temple build by human hands.

Acts 7:48, Acts 17:24
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
1 Corinthians 6:15-20

Lisa

Superstar
those people in Israel today are not Israelites

the bible says that the land will be occupied by others

the Israelites will not come back to that land until Christ returns

this is a major deception that has got a lot of the church to support Zionism

Trump is a major player in this zionist agenda.
Sure they are...just because you don’t want them to be doesn’t mean they aren’t. God has brought them back into their land for the end time events that will also involve His people coming back to Him.

The deception is that they aren’t Israel.

Who cares what trump thinks about this?

Lisa

Superstar
Yes they do everyday. You are stuck in the Old Convenant frame of mind that makes you believe God cares about a physical temple build by human hands.

Acts 7:48, Acts 17:24
1 Corinthians 3:16-17
1 Corinthians 6:15-20
He’s an actual person who goes into the temple Todd.