Transgender weightlifter wins 9 out of 9 womens' events

Pan

Veteran
This was such a source of controversy and shame for my sport. But at least it provided a stark enough incident to wake some people up.......
People need to wake up and realise that the Transgender Movement hates women.

We now have men pissing in women’s bathrooms and fracturing women’s skulls. It’s the most brutally misogynistic thing I’ve ever heard.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

We now have men pissing in women’s bathrooms and fracturing women’s skulls. It’s the most brutally mysogenistic thing I’ve ever heard.
Agreed. But thats the disconnect of their dichotomy...... up is down, black is white and people who stand for the honor and health of genuine females against trans-whatever men are now the violent villains according to this narrative.

Pan

Veteran
Agreed. But thats the disconnect of their dichotomy...... up is down, black is white and people who stand for the honor and health of genuine females against trans-whatever men are now the violent villains according to this narrative.
What’s most incredible is that the average person appears to be going along with this and accepting it. Inversion used to subtle.

Our Rulers must feel very justified in their views of us Gentiles as “dumb cattle.”

intoxifaded

Rookie

We now have men pissing in women’s bathrooms and fracturing women’s skulls. It’s the most brutally misogynistic thing I’ve ever heard.
I have to say, from what I personally noticed, the transwomen I work with never wash their hands after using the restroom.

I know its common for men to do that, and I wish that those who use our bathrooms would act more ladylike.