Transgender weightlifter wins 9 out of 9 womens' events

Pan

Veteran
This was such a source of controversy and shame for my sport. But at least it provided a stark enough incident to wake some people up.......
People need to wake up and realise that the Transgender Movement hates women.

We now have men pissing in women’s bathrooms and fracturing women’s skulls. It’s the most brutally misogynistic thing I’ve ever heard.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

We now have men pissing in women’s bathrooms and fracturing women’s skulls. It’s the most brutally mysogenistic thing I’ve ever heard.
Agreed. But thats the disconnect of their dichotomy...... up is down, black is white and people who stand for the honor and health of genuine females against trans-whatever men are now the violent villains according to this narrative.

Pan

Veteran
Agreed. But thats the disconnect of their dichotomy...... up is down, black is white and people who stand for the honor and health of genuine females against trans-whatever men are now the violent villains according to this narrative.
What’s most incredible is that the average person appears to be going along with this and accepting it. Inversion used to subtle.

Our Rulers must feel very justified in their views of us Gentiles as “dumb cattle.”

intoxifaded

Rookie

We now have men pissing in women’s bathrooms and fracturing women’s skulls. It’s the most brutally misogynistic thing I’ve ever heard.
I have to say, from what I personally noticed, the transwomen I work with never wash their hands after using the restroom.

I know its common for men to do that, and I wish that those who use our bathrooms would act more ladylike.

Done on his 1st day in office. Priorities.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Done on his 1st day in office. Priorities.
All those biological females will be losing out on those scholarships again....

elsbet

Superstar
This is just moronic. Sometimes it blows my mind the type of conversations we have to have nowadays. I would call you crazy if you told me when I was younger that we would one day be debating about transgender males dominating in female sports. Simply put, they do not belong in female sports. Give them their own category if you need to but do not let them compete against actual females.

I think that all females that are competing in a sport where they know a transgender male is there should just strike. Seriously, make a statement at that event. Why don't they get together and then just sit until the transgender male is removed from the picture. They have to out number the poser, so you would think if they sat it out then the sport would either kick him out or just give him the trophy.... which is what they are doing if they all compete anyway.

This is just insane. Anyone who has a brain and has been around both a male and female in their life knows there is an obvious difference between each gender and one who is trying to be what they are not.
Exactly-- great idea.

Looks an awful lot like men (present company excluded, of course) are just taking over women's sports, now.

Because sports belong to men-- even the ones who think they are women, apparently. :rolleyes: That's all I'm hearing from the everhypocritical "liberated left."

Too bad a child birthing competition isnt a prerequisite.

:D

Journeyman

Established
That may be the first acknowledged biological male to win a female beauty contest, but won't be the first, just as Ines Rau wasn't the first to feature in Playboy. Gender inversion has been a common practice amongst the powers that be for many years. What's changed is they've been seeking to normalise it within wider society, accelerating ever since 9/11. Once they've successfully brainwashed the younger generation they'll gradually disclose this and promote androgyny as the ideal.

polymoog

Superstar
Democrats Shout and Bang Furniture as Rep. Jena Powell Tries to Speak at Ohio House

1:16.

Ohio Democrats furiously pound their desks and yell as Rep. Jena Powell proposes an amendment to add a bill banning biological males who identify as transgender women from female sports teams.

“The Save women’s Sports Act is a fairness issue to women to be able to achieve their dreams in athletics in our state. It is crucial to preserving women’s rights and the integrity of women’s and girls’ sports,” Powell said.

“Females are currently losing scholarships, opportunities, medals, and training opportunities."

The shot of Rep. Michael Skindell throwing a tantrum while a woman calmly speaks pretty much sums up the entire "trans rights" movement.