The Pagan X-mass/Yuletide/Saturnalia

Maybe that’s what the catholics teach...but they aren’t Christians and true Christianity teaches belief in Jesus to be saved.
Mainstream Christianity teaches the same. They all teach belief in the trinity is crucial for salvation (which is what it means to become Catholic - as "legally" defined in the legislation known as the Athanasian Creed and it's variants).

The "Apostles' Creed" is a variant of the "Athanasian Creed".

The "Athanasian Creed" defines "belief in the trinity" (trinitarianism) as "the Catholic faith".

If you are a trinitarian you are therefore classified as catholic.

Lisa

Superstar
Mainstream Christianity teaches the same. They all teach belief in the trinity is crucial for salvation (which is what it means to become Catholic - as "legally" defined in the legislation known as the Athanasian Creed and it's variants).

The "Apostles' Creed" is a variant of the "Athanasian Creed".

The "Athanasian Creed" defines "belief in the trinity" (trinitarianism) as "the Catholic faith".

If you are a trinitarian you are therefore classified as catholic.
I am not a catholic!

No, Christianity teaches that one must believe in Jesus to be saved...but then we’ve all told you this before.

@Lisa I can see you are triggered by this, which is ok and understandable. I can even understand your typical knee jerk responses. That's what usually happens when you tell someone the truth about it.

Please follow the link to MK-BABYLON and read what it says there.

I am not a catholic!
Are you a trinitarian?

No, Christianity teaches that one must believe in Jesus to be saved...but then we’ve all told you this before.
And that it's blasphemy to deny the trinity (the "catholic faith")

I'm sorry to have to tell you this. But you will find if you really decide to look, that there is simply no way out of it. It's what it is and people will just have to deal with it, as I and many others also have had to do, if they also want to break free of it and the Vatican's control over their minds and thinking.

Lisa

Superstar
Are you a trinitarian?

And that it's blasphemy to deny the trinity (the "catholic faith")

I'm sorry to have to tell you this. But you will find if you really decide to look, that there is simply no way out of it. It's what it is and people will just have to deal with it, as I and many others also have had to do, if they also want to break free of it and the Vatican's control over their minds and thinking.
Quit trolling me with this lie.

Quit trolling me with this lie.
Telling the uncomfortable truth is not trolling you. It's just telling you the truth, so you can then investigate it further for yourself, in an attempt to help. I know how hard it is, I had to go through it myself and know it's uncomfortable and not easy or nice. No one likes it to find out they have been manipulated and lied to and that they bought into it. The Truth hurts (but only at first!) If you don't want me to reply to you then don't reply to me.

Lisa

Superstar
Telling the uncomfortable truth is not trolling you. It's just telling you the truth, so you can then investigate it further for yourself, in an attempt to help. I know how hard it is, I had to go through it myself and know it's uncomfortable and not easy or nice. No one likes it to find out they have been manipulated and lied to and that they bought into it. The Truth hurts (but only at first!) If you don't want me to reply to you then don't reply to me.
It’s not the truth...I‘ve told you that multiple times...you are following a cult leader and are wrong about scripture. You are not in the truth like you think you are.

That’s fair..I should have just done that.

It’s not the truth...I‘ve told you that multiple times...you are following a cult leader and are wrong about scripture. You are not in the truth like you think you are.

That’s fair..I should have just done that.
I've shown that it is the truth by actually quoting the Athanasian Creed from an official Catholic Church website.

So you claiming it is not the truth is wrong, as proven by the information that I posted.

It is EXCLUSIVELY Catholic, to "believe in the trinity".
This is patently false. The Trinity is the basis of Christian theology worldwide, unless you prefer to side with Jehovah's Witnesses, unitarians and other like-minded historically recent minorities, which do not comprise of even 2% of the global Christian community.

The catechism of the Russian Orthodox Church:

Christians believe in God the Trinity — Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Trinity is not three gods, but one God in three Hypostases, in three personal beings. What mathematics and logic consider an absurdity constitutes the cornerstone of our faith, namely that 1=3 and 3=1. Christians participate in the trinitarian Godhead not through logic but through repentance, that is, through a complete change and renewal of the mind, heart and feelings (the Greek word for ‘repentance’ — metanoia — literally means ‘change of mind’). To touch upon the mystery of the Holy Trinity is impossible unless the mind changes from a rational way of thinking and becomes illumined by divine grace.
The doctrine of the Trinity is not an invention of theologians, not a teaching which gradually developed within the Church, but divinely revealed truth. At the Baptism of Jesus Christ, God reveals Himself in all clarity to the world as Unity in three Persons: ‘Now when all the people were baptized, and when Jesus also had been baptized and was praying, the heaven was opened, and the Holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form, as a dove, and a voice came from heaven: Thou art my beloved Son; with thee I am well pleased’ (Luke 3:21-22). The voice of the Father is heard from the heavens, the Son stands in the waters of the Jordan, and the Spirit descends upon Him.

The Coptic Orthodox Church:

The "Trinitarian" faith solves many problems which was caused by the absolute "monotheistic" faith. For example, we say that God is love and His love is eternal; does this mean that there was another being whom Godloved eternally? We can not say that He loves Himselfeternally; this means He is selfish (God forbids!). We cannotsay that He eternally loved by power and not by action, andafter the creation of the heavenly and earthly beings His lovebecame in action; this means that creation was necessary for God to realise His love and changes it from power to action.
What we say concerning love might be repeated in regards to other divine characteristics like peace-making,mercy etc..Truly if we accept the Holy Trinity as three Hypostaseis inone divine essence, this problem will be easily solved.
This faith in the One God of three Hypostasies declares the act of love, unity and peace in God as an eternal action of the Holy Trinity. The Father loved the Son and there was no time when the Father did not love the Son. Love as a divine character was eternally in power and in action, for "Love" is God Himself who loved eternally, and was not in need of the creation to declare His characteristics. God's love to us is an extension of His work and eternal loving nature. Then the Trinitarian faith reveals God as a dynamic, personal and communal Being and not a solid being.
The Anglican 39 Articles of Religion:

There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions; of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the Maker, and Preserver of all things both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there be three Persons, of one substance, power, and eternity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

The large majority of Protestants believe in the trinity doctrine, so too did the early Christian Gnostics, all the Eastern Orthodox traditions, and so on.

This is patently false. The Trinity is the basis of Christian theology worldwide, unless you prefer to side with Jehovah's Witnesses, unitarians and other like-minded historically recent minorities, which do not comprise of even 2% of the global Christian community.

The catechism of the Russian Orthodox Church:

Christians believe in God the Trinity — Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Trinity is not three gods, but one God in three Hypostases, in three personal beings. What mathematics and logic consider an absurdity constitutes the cornerstone of our faith, namely that 1=3 and 3=1. Christians participate in the trinitarian Godhead not through logic but through repentance, that is, through a complete change and renewal of the mind, heart and feelings (the Greek word for ‘repentance’ — metanoia — literally means ‘change of mind’). To touch upon the mystery of the Holy Trinity is impossible unless the mind changes from a rational way of thinking and becomes illumined by divine grace.

The doctrine of the Trinity is not an invention of theologians, not a teaching which gradually developed within the Church, but divinely revealed truth. At the Baptism of Jesus Christ, God reveals Himself in all clarity to the world as Unity in three Persons: ‘Now when all the people were baptized, and when Jesus also had been baptized and was praying, the heaven was opened, and the Holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form, as a dove, and a voice came from heaven: Thou art my beloved Son; with thee I am well pleased’ (Luke 3:21-22). The voice of the Father is heard from the heavens, the Son stands in the waters of the Jordan, and the Spirit descends upon Him.

The Coptic Orthodox Church:

The "Trinitarian" faith solves many problems which was caused by the absolute "monotheistic" faith. For example, we say that God is love and His love is eternal; does this mean that there was another being whom Godloved eternally? We can not say that He loves Himselfeternally; this means He is selfish (God forbids!). We cannotsay that He eternally loved by power and not by action, andafter the creation of the heavenly and earthly beings His lovebecame in action; this means that creation was necessary for God to realise His love and changes it from power to action.

What we say concerning love might be repeated in regards to other divine characteristics like peace-making,mercy etc..Truly if we accept the Holy Trinity as three Hypostaseis inone divine essence, this problem will be easily solved.

This faith in the One God of three Hypostasies declares the act of love, unity and peace in God as an eternal action of the Holy Trinity. The Father loved the Son and there was no time when the Father did not love the Son. Love as a divine character was eternally in power and in action, for "Love" is God Himself who loved eternally, and was not in need of the creation to declare His characteristics. God's love to us is an extension of His work and eternal loving nature. Then the Trinitarian faith reveals God as a dynamic, personal and communal Being and not a solid being.

The Anglican 39 Articles of Religion:

There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions; of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the Maker, and Preserver of all things both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there be three Persons, of one substance, power, and eternity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

The large majority of Protestants believe in the trinity doctrine, so too did the early Christian Gnostics, all the Eastern Orthodox traditions, and so on.
It all goes back to the statements contained in Athenasian Creed (doctrine of the "Mother" Church).

(That's where the Anglican Church got it from, making them Catholic).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I am not a catholic!
“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which
is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have
themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such
precise authority in the Gospels
,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30,
1950, p. 51)

Source: http://www.trinitytruth.org/the-trinity-doctrine-exposed.html#Part15

From the Athanasian Creed: "Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is
necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep
whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the
catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity...

...This is the catholic faith; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he
cannot be saved."

"The doctrine of the Trinity is the central Catholic Dogma, that Catholics are
obliged to believe.

“He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.”
-the Athanasian Creed"

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasian_Creed

And yet "Christianity" which has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christ, other than using and abusing His Name, has a 100% FAILURE RATE according to Christ (the Truth), i.e. NO ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN EXCEPT FOR CHRIST, WHO CAME FROM HEAVEN.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

Why would anyone invest their trust, time and hard-earned money into an organization that has a 100% failure rate? Hoping it will somehow turn out differently this time?

Do you not realize it was Santa/Satan who invented the "trinity" and all other forms of idolatry, e.g Sun-day worship, Mary worship, and X-mass, via his universal Roman Catholic cult?

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results."

-- Albert Einstein

Last edited:
The plain truth surrounding this has been shown right in our faces all along.

This one in particular is full of hidden messages. First of all, it's a person known as Ice CUBE on an advertisement for something called sega SATURN "Maybe you THINK you know who I am"

Notice the rings wrapping around his head, and that he is offering us to have a "head for saturn" as well.

Wake up.... the earth's religions are ALL saturnian mind-control, every single one of them. They have told you this openly. Your subconscious always picks up the symbolism in these advertisements, and we've been surrounded and bombarded by them since the day we were born.

This one is also very interesting once you're aware of the symbols can read the coded messages. The word saturn is also in red print for a specific reason. Again, your subconscious is aware even when you are not.

another one. very alien looking, right? "It's out there" indeed. More so than many people are ready to accept, for sure. To be continued...

“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which
is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have
themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such
precise authority in the Gospels
,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30,
1950, p. 51)
You can’t even interpret something as simple as this. Why would anyone let you interpret something like scripture then? This is merely to point out a hypocrisy of their critics’ argument. Did you think you discovered that the Catholic Church was hiding the fact that the Trinity was a dogma? Or that this was some kind of unintended admission? A dogma is divine truth revealed by God and the mystery of Himself that we cannot understand through reason alone and thus have to accept through faith.

The catechism, 237:

The Trinity is a mystery of faith in the strict sense, one of the "mysteries that are hidden in God, which can never be known unless they are revealed by God".​
... his inmost Being as Holy Trinity is a mystery that is inaccessible to reason alone or even to Israel's faith before the Incarnation of God's Son and the sending of the Holy Spirit.​

There’s a certain cosmic audacity to the claim that says “I call bull! I can understand God easily. It’s so simple!”

And yet "Christianity" which has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christ, other than using and abusing His Name, has a 100% FAILURE RATE according to Christ (the Truth), i.e. NO ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN EXCEPT FOR CHRIST, WHO CAME FROM HEAVEN.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

Why would anyone invest their trust, time and hard-earned money into an organization that has a 100% failure rate? Hoping it will somehow turn out differently this time?
Do you ever even contemplate before you’re about to unleash something upon the world? You say Christianity, which followed Christ’s revelation (but has nothing to do with it apparently), has a 100% failure rate because Christ said “no one man had ascended up to heaven but Him” before His revelation. Yet according to you we should all follow the Torah which allegedly had been followed for 1,300 years by the time Christ said those words. How can anyone with elementary logical abilities interpret this to say Christianity is false, yet the Torah is the way?

JoChris

Superstar
This is what you don't seem to get @JoChris: the ADDED text to 1 John 5:7-8 was discredited hundreds of years ago by every honest Bible scholar faced with the realization that IT IS A FABRICATION ADDED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

All I did was point that TRUTH out. So all you've done yet again is "shoot the messenger" for pointing out the truth to you.
:rolleyes:
You are relying on people not knowing the original catholic (little c) church and the Roman Catholic church of today are not identical.
There are a huge number of sources quoted in this webpage that proves you wrong about 1 John 5:7 "being a fabrication".

The verse was there in many biblical ancient scripts. They were in Syriac, Old Latin, Old French, Old German, Spanish, Bohemian, all written well before the English translation King James Bible (1611). Scroll half-way down to see details.

A Freeman

Superstar
You can’t even interpret something as simple as this. Why would anyone let you interpret something like scripture then? This is merely to point out a hypocrisy of their critics’ argument. Did you think you discovered that the Catholic Church was hiding the fact that the Trinity was a dogma? Or that this was some kind of unintended admission? A dogma is divine truth revealed by God and the mystery of Himself that we cannot understand through reason alone and thus have to accept through faith.

The catechism, 237:
The Trinity is a mystery of faith in the strict sense, one of the "mysteries that are hidden in God, which can never be known unless they are revealed by God".​
... his inmost Being as Holy Trinity is a mystery that is inaccessible to reason alone or even to Israel's faith before the Incarnation of God's Son and the sending of the Holy Spirit.​

There’s a certain cosmic audacity to the claim that says “I call bull! I can understand God easily. It’s so simple!”
You're yet again trying to argue that up is down and black is white, and that good is evil and vise versa, and it will NEVER work (Isa. 5:20-21).

The only thing mysterious about the "trinity" is how something that is so readily identifiable as mystery Babylon, with its 3=1, equal but not equal, this part is not that part but they're supposedly all one big happy schizophrenic family nonsense, can be marketed and sold to so many. It's truly an unfathomable mystery that anybody actually believes it, when it's so simple to prove it's totally unscriptural, 100% pagan in origin, and overtly breaks the very First and Most Important COMMANDMENT given to us by our Creator and heavenly Father, Who actually IS God.

It is your reading comprehension skills that are in desperate need of improvement, as you either missed or intentionally ignored the most important line in what was quoted.

...AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such precise authority in the Gospels,

That's why in roughly 35 pages of the "On the trinity" thread, you've yet to produce a single verse from the HOLY Scriptures that directly references anything in support of some sort of a fantasy 3=1 pagan deity. Because it simply doesn't exist.

If you want to believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and that God is some sort of three-headed monster divided against Himself, all of which originated in Babylon with Santa's/Satan's little helper NIMROD, that's your business. If you want to quote from some Roman fairy tale marketing book as if it is anything other than complete and utter vain babblings, then babble-on. It might work with most of the mind-numbed world, but it isn't going to work with any God-fearing human+Being endowed with a modicum of common sense.

One literally has to redefine most if not all of the major terms in Scripture to pretend the "trinity" is anything other than a complete fabrication of the imagination of men (Gen. 6:5), including, but not limited to, the following terms:

God, one, two, three, father, son, man, greater than, equal to, invisible, visible, image, born, firstborn, word, commandment, sin, mediator, between, of, from and confusion, to name just a few.

Christian Legalese

A son is the OFFSPRING of his father. A father always exists BEFORE the father's son is BORN (brought into existence). Greater than does NOT mean "equal to". "Of" denotes from where something originates. Something that's invisible is something that one CANNOT see, whereas something that is visible IS something that we can see. God does NOT have a God, or He wouldn't be God, by definition.

Are you starting to see how ludicrous the trinity delusion really is? You're peddling absolute fantasy and confusion as if it's real and understandable! Do you believe that reindeer can fly too?

Do you ever even contemplate before you’re about to unleash something upon the world? You say Christianity, which followed Christ’s revelation (but has nothing to do with it apparently), has a 100% failure rate because Christ said “no one man had ascended up to heaven but Him” before His revelation. Yet according to you we should all follow the Torah which allegedly had been followed for 1,300 years by the time Christ said those words. How can anyone with elementary logical abilities interpret this to say Christianity is false, yet the Torah is the way?
Again, those reading comprehension skills of yours are in desperate need of some work.

Christianity quite obviously does NOT follow Christ's Revelation and Teachings, or the world would be a much better place after 2000 years instead of more evil/sinful than ever before. Do you really think Christ came and suffered the agony of the cross to grant us the freedom to sin/do evil/break The Law with impunity?

It is Christ (the Truth - John 14:6) Who said that NO MAN has ever ascended to heaven except for Him (John 3:13). Nowhere in that verse does it say "before His revelation". That verse applies today, the same as it did when Christ made it. Truth is ETERNAL (not time dependent).

It is Christ (the Truth - John 14:6) Who said He did NOT come to destroy The Law or the Prophets, and that we shouldn't even think that nonsense because heaven and earth will pass away before that happens (Matt. 5:17-18).

It is Christ (the Truth - John 14:6) Who said that IF we love Him, we should KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. The COMMANDMENTS are found in The Law (Torah in Hebrew), which are the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. While the 10 Commandments found in Exodus 20 and again in Deuteronomy 5 are the basic, universal principles of The Law, the whole of The Law is often referred to as the Commandments.

They aren't "requests" or even just good advice; they are COMMANDMENTS, given to us for our own benefit, to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free. And yet we've NEVER followed them and then wonder why we keep finding ourselves in slavery to the extremely evil rich and powerful people who temporarily rule this planet for their master: Satan.

You said: "Yet according to you we should all follow the Torah which allegedly had been followed for 1,300 years by the time Christ said those words." (boldfaced emphasis mine)

It may have been alleged that we followed The Law, but anyone who has actually read the Old Covenant should know from that historical account that has NEVER happened, as should be self-evident from the punishments that were suffered by Israel for not keeping The Law.

Under the reigns of David and Solomon, when the United Kingdom of Israel marginally kept The Law, they were blessed/rewarded by becoming the wealthiest and most powerful nation on Earth as a result of the spiritual WISDOM that God gave Solomon for his initial, humble approach to governing the people. But Solomon threw all that away for sex and power, instead of keeping The Law, which resulted in the United Kingdom of Israel dividing into two separate Kingdoms/Houses under the reign of Solomon's son Rehoboam: the 10-tribed "House of Israel" and the 2-tribed "House of Judah".

Both houses were eventually taken into captivity for not keeping The Law by two separate captors and two separate times. The "House of Israel" was taken into captivity by the Assyrians c. 722 BC. The "House of Judah" was carted off to Babylon c. 588 BC when the Babylonians defeated them, sacked Jerusalem and destroyed Solomon's temple, which was the ONLY temple on Earth that God ever sanctioned to be built. ALL of the rest have been built by Satan and his priests.

The ten-tribed "House of Israel" was released from captivity in Assyria, and fled before the Babylonians with the Assyrians, through what is today known as Europe, eventually coming to the British Isles.

A REMNANT of the two-tribed "House of Judah" (42360 souls), did return to the land of Israel upon their release from Israel, but they brought back with them a new religion from Babylon: Talmudic Judaism. Talmudic Judaism is based on the TALMUD, a Hebrew word which literally means "the traditions of the fathers/elders". The Talmud is in direct violation of The Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:32), as is ALL man-made legislation, rules, policies, codes, and religious dogma, rites and rituals, etc.

No wonder Christ (the Truth - John 14:6) told the evil leaders of Talmudic Judaism that they made the Commandments of God of NO EFFECT by their "traditions".

Have you not read the Old Covenant/Testament (in which case your arguing from a point of ignorance), or did you simply miss all of these facts when you read it?

Simply put, SIN = BREAKING THE LAW = DOING EVIL TO OTHERS (1 John 3:4).

We are ALL sinners/lawbreakers/criminals, i.e. people who do evil to others (Psalm 53:1-3, Rom. 3:10-12).

It should therefore be self-evident that we have NOT kept The Law, or we would no longer be "sinners".

It should likewise be self-evident that NO ONE will be released from this prison (Earth) and allowed to go home, to heaven, UNTIL WE LEARN TO KEEP THE LAW (stop sinning - BE PERFECT - Matt. 5:48), as everyone already does in heaven (Matt. 6:10).

No matter what LIES Satan's organized religions, including Christianity, may try to sell their paying customers, God does NOT reward habitual criminals with a free pass to heaven, nor would He ever allow them to bring their insanity into heaven, to prey on those who DO His Will and keep His Commandments (the two-thirds of heaven who did NOT fight in the war with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis against God - Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9).

So don't believe them. They are "the blind leading the blind" exactly as Christ (the Truth - John 14:6) said. Santa, the Easter Bunny, the trinity and the rest of their made-up fantasies and traditions are NOT real.

The Fire, however IS real, and IS coming soon for all those who refuse to remember and return to The Law (Mal. 4). And that is the TRUTH that should be unleashed upon the world to lovingly give everyone a final opportunity to DO the right thing for heaven's sake.

Last edited: