The Bible Teaches Terrorism and Killing Infants

phipps

Star
You claim that Islam encourages molesting slave woman. Another lie. In war there are going to be captives. It is not allowed to kill woman and children therefore something has to be done. They can either 1) be set free. This is problematic for many obvious reasons in a military situation. 2) They can be killed. Islam does not allow us to kill woman and children who are non combatants in miltary expeditions. So, this leaves only one alternative which is for a man to take care of them. This is what God prescribed. Other armies r*pe and share the woman amongst each other. Islam does not allow this instead one man takes care of them.

It is not allowed to r*pe those woman or to treat them unjustly. They must be feed the same food and clothed the same. Do you understand this? It is not allowed to eat different food from the servant. Slave is an incorrect translation. They are not slaves. The Prohpet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam forbade Muslims from calling them slaves. Yes, it is allowed for the man to have intercourse with a female servant but not against her will. This is allowed because it is easy for a man to fall into sin if he is in a servants precense and they are attracted to each other. Islam does not forbid this and the scholars have consensus that this is allowed but NOT against their will. So, for you to use the word "molest" is just unjust, dishonest and shows you have no integrity in what you are posting. Once somebody lies it hard to take the rest of their posts seriously. I will quote the whole hadeeth from Abu Dawood which is authentic. Now, I want you to tell me where the word "molest" is.

Abu Sa’id Al Khudri said “The Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of Apostle of Allaah (ﷺ) were reluctant to have relations with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So, Allaah the exalted sent down the Qur’anic verse “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand posses.” This is to say that they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.

حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ بْنِ مَيْسَرَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ زُرَيْعٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدٌ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ صَالِحٍ أَبِي الْخَلِيلِ، عَنْ أَبِي عَلْقَمَةَ الْهَاشِمِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بَعَثَ يَوْمَ حُنَيْنٍ بَعْثًا إِلَى أَوْطَاسٍ فَلَقُوا عَدُوَّهُمْ فَقَاتَلُوهُمْ فَظَهَرُوا عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَصَابُوا لَهُمْ سَبَايَا فَكَأَنَّ أُنَاسًا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَحَرَّجُوا مِنْ غِشْيَانِهِنَّ مِنْ أَجْلِ أَزْوَاجِهِنَّ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى فِي ذَلِكَ ‏{‏ وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلاَّ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ‏}‏ أَىْ فَهُنَّ لَهُمْ حَلاَلٌ إِذَا انْقَضَتْ عِدَّتُهُنَّ ‏.‏
Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)
Does it say anything about molestation???!!! The verse maks it permissable to have sexual relation with them. Do you understand the difference between sexual relalatons that a woman agrees to and molestation? The narration says the companions refused. What does this mean? It means the woman wanted to have relations but the man refused! and God allowed it! Do you understand how wrong your understanding is? Read the narration carefully. It does not support your point in fact it opposes it.
Don't you find this ironic? I don't read or study the Quran just like you don't read and study the Bible. So don't even attempt to think you understand the true God of the Bible better than actual Christians. Goodbye!

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Stoning women who've committed adultery, Muhammed encouraging his men to molest enslaved women(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24), advocating the killing and crucifixion of others (Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131), sharia law where women are stoned or beaten, arms are cut off for stealing, people are beaten is all self defence?

“Kill them [unbelievers] wherever you find them… And fight them until there is no more unbelief and worship is for Allah alone” (Quran 2:191-193).

“Strike off their heads and strike from them every fingertip” (Quran 8:12).

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

‘Blessed are you when you persecute,’ (Quran 9:111).

‘Go and kill’ (Quran 47:3-4).

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).
Why are posting out of context. Is this what you do when you desperate?

Also, people aren't just killed without due process when it comes to laws with death penalties. There needs to be trustable witnesses and an investigation just like anywhere in the civilized world. Adultery is punishable for both men and women. Here's some food for thought don't commit adultery.

All the other verses you posted were verses in regards to war and self defense.

This is your problem Christians. You don't read. Either you're trying to be misleading on purpose or you're really that slow. Nowhere in the Quran will you find God commanding Muslims to kill innocent people. The majority of verses that revolve around violence are those of war and that too mostly in self defense.

billy t

Veteran
The verse about cutting off feet and hands from both sides refers to those who do crimes where multiple people are killed. I live in Christchurch where the shooting happened. In an Islamic country this verse would apply to the shooter. He would have his hands and feet cut from both sides, yes, this is the context. It is a punishment for people who kill others and cause great psychological trauma to woman and little kids, hence why the punsihment is so severe. The punishment is also for crimes like highway robbery and kidnapping.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Don't you find this ironic? I don't read or study the Quran just like you don't read and study the Bible. So don't even attempt to think you understand the true God of the Bible who you don't know much about. Goodbye!
Did your god, in the OT command his people to kill women, children, babies, and animals?

Tell us what do we need to study in order for us to comprehend that it's okay to kill people for the sins of others along with killing children, babies, and animals?

phipps

Star
Why are posting out of context. Is this what you do when you desperate?

Also, people aren't just killed without due process when it comes to laws with death penalties. There needs to be trustable witnesses and an investigation just like anywhere in the civilized world. Adultery is punishable for both men and women. Here's some food for thought don't commit adultery.

All the other verses you posted were verses in regards to war and self defense.

This is your problem Christians. You don't read. Either you're trying to be misleading on purpose or you're really that slow. Nowhere in the Quran will you find God commanding Muslims to kill innocent people. The majority of verses that revolve around violence are those of war and that too mostly in self defense.
I am not desperate lol! I did it intentionally to make my point. You too quote Bible scripture out of context and even try to explain to us Christians how we are wrong about our own book. I don't read the Quran nor will I ever read it because I believe its a false religion with a false prophet and god. I don't pretend to understand Islam or to have researched it deeply. The little I know put me off and I steer clear of Islam most of the time. But neither have you guys read and studied the Bible deeply and had a relationship with the God of the Bible. That is why you don't know what you're talking about and are wrong in your allegations against God.

Got my point now?! You do not know what you're talking about when it comes to the Bible and Chrisitanity!

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Did your god, in the OT command his people to kill women, children, babies, and animals?

Tell us what do we need to study in order for us to comprehend that it's okay to kill people for the sins of others along with killing children, babies, and animals?
Goodbye.

billy t

Veteran
Yes, the punishment for stealing is having the hand removed. This is to stop crime in society. This is why in Saudi Arabia you can have your car unlocked and feel safe. Alhamdullilah. Shop owners can leave their shops open and go for prayer. Alhamdullilah.

Cutting the hand has conditions. It can not be cut if the item is not worth a specific price. It has to come to a particular amount which I do not remember but it is not for items of little value. The item can not be in an open place. So, if someone leaves a gold watch on a table in the open then the punishment is not removal of the hand. If a person is in severe poverty and steal out of despearation the hand is not cut. So, there are conditions and alhamdullilah the punishment is from the wisdom of Allah. It brings crime down. This shows the wisdom of Islaam.

“Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties; in exchange for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they slay and are slain” (Quran 9:111).

Yes, Allah rewards us for fighting in a military situation. Why would it not be a good deed to fight the enemies of Islam who kill our children and r*pe our woman. Why would this NOT be a good deed??

“Truly Allah loves those who fight in His cause in battle array…” (Quran 61:4)

Yes, God rewards those who fight jihad that is sanctioned by Allah but not those who fight in the way of Satan, i.e ISIS because they do not fight jihad in the way of Allah. They fight in the way of Satan. The Old Testament has verses about fighting in the way of God. Moses fought in the way of God and his followers were rewarded. Same in Islam. Fighting in the way of God is good.

‘Blessed are you when you persecute,’ (Quran 9:111).

This looks like a dodgy translation. Here is the verse you incorrectly quoted.

"Paradise is for those who fight in God's cause, and they kill or are killed. This is a promise with which God has bound Himself in the Torah and in the Gospel and in the Qur'ān.24 Who could be more faithful to his covenant than God? So (O believers), glad tidings to you because of the bargain you have made with Him! That, indeed, is the supreme triumph."

‘Go and kill’ (Quran 47:3-4).

Wrong transaltion again. The verse says when you meet disbelievers in battle strike their necks. Yes, in the past they fought with swords. When you fight the enemy strike their necks. What else would you do? The aim is to kill them. Its war.

“The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” (Sahih Muslim 1:33).

This refers to offensive jihad. Islam is supposed to be spread. Just as Christians believe their belief should be spread, hence the Crusades. The United Nations believe in spreading Western imperalism by bombs. They beleive other nations must practise democracy and liberalism. If not, they have economic sanctions placed on them that lead to death of men, woman and children. If the coutnry still refuse to accept their WEstern liberal ideals then the UN resort to military intervention adn fight them with bombs. In offensive jihad the Muslim leader enters lands where evil is wide spread. Non muslims are told to shut down gay clubs, brothels and other types of evil things. They have one choice, either listen or be fought. If they listen alhamdullilah they can pay a tax and praactise their religon freely. If they refuse and want to keep indulging in wickedness like allowing prostitution, alcohol, drugs and other evils then yes they are fought. This jihad is only carried out by the Muslim state. Yes, this is what we believe in because Islam is the truth and it should be spread.

Sorry about the typos but yeah I typed this up fast cos I got stuff to do but didn't wanna' leave these doubts unanswered. May Allah guide you.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I am not desperate lol! I did it intentionally to make my point. You too quote Bible scripture out of context and even try to explain to us Christians how we are wrong about our own book. I don't read the Quran nor will I ever read it because I believe its a false religion with a false prophet and god. I don't pretend to understand Islam or to have researched it deeply. The little I know put me off and I steer clear of Islam most of the time. But neither have you guys read and studied the Bible deeply and had a relationship with the God of the Bible. That is why you don't know what you're talking about and are wrong in your allegations against God.

Got my point now?! You do not know what you're talking about!
Your fallacies are showing.

The only point you've made is that you can't read and or can't read properly.

We showed you whole verses in your Bible which shows God commanding his people to slaughter babies. Again, tell us what do we need to study in order for us to comprehend that killing babies, and that too for the sins of their ancestors, is justifiable?

billy t

Veteran

Alhamdullilah akhi they have exposed themselves.

shankara

Star
It would make sense if you actually read the complete story in the Bible. It was an actual golden calf. The children of Israel gathered all their gold to make the golden calf.

Here is what the Bible says: "Now when the people saw that Moses delayed coming down from the mountain, the people gathered together to Aaron, and said to him, “Come, make us gods that shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.” And Aaron said to them, “Break off the golden earrings which are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” So all the people broke off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them to Aaron. And he received the gold from their hand, and he fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made a molded calf. Then they said, “This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!” So when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, “Tomorrow is a feast to the Lord.” Then they rose early on the next day, offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play" (Exodus 32:1-6). Its best to read the whole chapter to understand the complete literal story and the lesson to be learned from it.
So they made up a little story around it, a narrative. Really it is quite obvious to any vaguely logical person what the inner meaning of the story is. It actually amazes me that people can be so caught up in fanaticism as to be unable to comprehend something like that.

billy t

Veteran
Don't you find this ironic? I don't read or study the Quran just like you don't read and study the Bible. So don't even attempt to think you understand the true God of the Bible better than actual Christians who you don't know much about. Goodbye!
You seem angry bro. Take a deep breath and calm down. We are just trying to have a civil discussion here.

billy t

Veteran
The Quran is not a peaceful book. Its perpetuates violence against children, women, against non believers of Islam etc. Jihad is a militaristic term. A lot of the evil things done in war are excused in Islam. The murder of anyone whether they are babies, women and men is wrong and especially just because they have a different belief. And terrorists who in my opinion quote the Quran and Hadiths correctly do exactly as they say. As Muhammed commanded and did. He was very violent.
You claim that Islam encourages the killing of children and woman.

I challenge you to show me a verse in the Qur'aan where its encoruaged to kill kids. Are you that desperate that you have to resort to lies???

phipps

Star
So they made up a little story around it, a narrative. Really it is quite obvious to any vaguely logical person what the inner meaning of the story is. It actually amazes me that people can be so caught up in fanaticism as to be unable to comprehend something like that.
Just because you think something is true doesn't make it true. The story is written in literal language because it happened. Its even spoken of in the New Testament when Stephen the deacon addressed the Jews who stoned him afterwards (Acts 7). Its always spoken and written of as a literal event in the Bible. That's the truth of the Bible no matter what you think.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
They have one choice, either listen or be fought. If they listen alhamdullilah they can pay a tax and praactise their religon freely. If they refuse and want to keep indulging in wickedness like allowing prostitution, alcohol, drugs and other evils then yes they are fought. This jihad is only carried out by the Muslim state. Yes, this is what we believe in because Islam is the truth and it should be spread.
But that is the depiction of terrorism.
In the Bible, the prostitutes and alcoholics are called to repentance not fought.

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
Luke 5:32

billy t

Veteran
But that is the depiction of terrorism.
In the Bible, the prostitutes and alcoholics are called to repentance not fought.

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
Luke 5:32
I am talking about the laws that are made by non Muslim governments. This is when a Muslim army enters a non Muslim land. The disbelievers can accept Islaam or they can pay a tax to the Muslim army and freely practise their own religion. This is a specific scenario and does not apply today beacuse the Muslim ummah is weak. In the West we must obey the law and call non Muslims in peaceful ways. ISIS are wrong because they take the law in their own hands and rebel against sinful Muslim leaders. This is against the way of the early Muslims. Yes, we call the sinners to repent but I am not speaking about that. I am speaking about governments that institute laws that allow evil. If a government makes a law that its allowed to have sex with little boys then they would be fought and told to abandon this disgusting law but this is only done under the authority of a Muslim ruler who has military strength. This is not applicable at present because the Muslims don't have the military capacity to carry out these expeditions.

As for Muslims who commit sins like drinking alcohol then we are encouraged to hide their sins and ask them to repent. This agrees with the verse you just quoted. Sinners are only punished when they do their sin in PUBLIC. As for those who do sins in private then we advise them in private and are gentle with them and call them to repent.

Wigi

Veteran
the Muslims don't have the military capacity to carry out these expeditions
So we must understand that the moment you're in position of strenght now people must submit or die which is the depiction of terrorism.
Also it doesn't matter if those who refuse to submit are woman or children what matters is if you're with Islam or not.
Now the Bible is clear, you shall not kill and
retribution is God's decision that's it.

shankara

Star
Just because you think something is true doesn't make it true. The story is written in literal language because it happened. Its even spoken of in the New Testament when Stephen the deacon addressed the Jews who stoned him afterwards (Acts 7). Its always spoken and written of as a literal event in the Bible. That's the truth of the Bible no matter what you think.
Ok so look at it this way... If the story is not symbolic, what significance does it have? It's just another one of many general condemnations of idolatry, of no particular significance among a multitude of other stories. If it is symbolic, on the other hand, it is a very beautiful allegory telling us to avoid one of the greatest evils of human life, love of money.

I really don't understand this obsession with literal-ism. Why does everything have to be literal? What is wrong with the idea that spiritual truth is communicated through symbols? Jesus, after all, spoke in parables, represented the truth through various symbols.

billy t

Veteran
No, woman and children are not fought. I already said that elsewhere. The Bible says to kill woman and babies, not Islaam.

Jesus also said according to the Bible "those enemies of mine who do not want me to rule over them, bring them before me and slay them in front of me” (Luke 19:27).

Taking the peaceful, apologetic approach is not going to work bro because for every verse you quote to say Islam is violent I can quote 10 more from the Bible.

Also Christians lived peacefully under Islamic rule for many years and were able to practise their religion freely. However today in America they fight against Christians and seek to modernize them and change their religion. In fact Christians and Jews would move to Muslim lands for court rulings as they knew our system was more just. There is a case of a Jewish man who had a dispute with a Muslim over land and the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam ruled in favor of the Jew because his case was stronger and he brought evidence. The Muslim asked "how come you ruled in favor of the Jew??!". And the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam mentioned that the Jew had evidence and the Muslim didn't. This is the justice of Islam.

Lets also remember that the Muslims who are commenting here are here because we are all against these globalists/technocrats who are in power and pushing the NWO, so lets not forget that. Islam says that the Christians are the closest ones to us. We have narrations that say at the end of time that the Muslims and Christians will unite to fight against a common enemy. Yes, we disagree with your faith but we also want to have civil discussions with Christians so they can rethink their belief system.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
No, woman and children are not fought. I already said that elsewhere. The Bible says to kill woman and babies, not Islaam.
God judged specific nations for their wicked behaviors though most were finally spared because Israelites disobeyed.
Jesus also said according to the Bible "those enemies of mine who do not want me to rule over them, bring them before me and slay them in front of me” (Luke 19:27).
This is parable for judgment day. It's not asking anyone to take the sword.

Taking the peaceful, apologetic approach is not going to work bro because for every verse you quote to say Islam is violent I can quote 10 more from the Bible.
But what is the purpose of this thread? What was your motivation when you made that title ? Because you say you want civil discussion but in all honesty the end goal is to shame christians and/or the bible knowing full well that we will eventually talk about islamic terrorism.