The American “Coup d’etat”

Answer which. If I recognized half a face? Nooo. Lol.
I didn’t think you did, even though he’s already appeared in this thread, namely as the new Undersecretary of Defense who put Special Operations directly under government control, cutting out the CIA.

Quoting bits from JFK’s June 6, 1962 West Point speech, isn’t a coincidence.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
An election challenge lawsuit planned to be filed early this week is new and will be "shocking," according to President Donald Trump lawyer Jordan Sekulow on Newsmax TV.

"We have got lawsuits likely to be filed in Georgia on either Monday or Tuesday; I can't get into the details," Sekulow, the son of Trump personal attorney Jay Sekulow, told Saturday's "America Right Now."

"I can't tell you right now, but what's coming in Georgia will be shocking, when we file this in federal court Monday or Tuesday," Jordan Sekulow told host Tom Basile. "It's nothing that we have talked before. It's not what you heard in the press conference [Thursday] either.

"This is something completely separate."

Read Newsmax: Jordan Sekulow to Newsmax TV: Pending Georgia Lawsuit 'Shocking'

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

“Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

"It's a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in," she added.”

Read Newsmax: Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion

An interesting point later in the interview - it would appear that the Smartmatic system was used when Hillary beat Bernie Sanders in the primary, but instead of fighting back, he sold out.

Last edited:

Maes17

Star
I didn’t think you did, even though he’s already appeared in this thread, namely as the new Undersecretary of Defense who put Special Operations directly under government control, cutting out the CIA.

Quoting bits from JFK’s June 6, 1962 West Point speech, isn’t a coincidence.
Yep. Confirmed. They’re all spooks

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yep. Confirmed. They’re all spooks
What do you mean? I don’t think you’re truly seeing what is happening right now. The Trump administration is cutting out intel agencies from special ops. This is a monumental event in US history. They also left out the CIA and FBI in their operation to confiscate the Frankfurt servers. There’s a war going on behind the scenes.

Maes17

Star
What do you mean? I don’t think you’re truly seeing what is happening right now. The Trump administration is cutting out intel agencies from special ops. This is a monumental event in US history. They also left out the CIA and FBI in their operation to confiscate the Frankfurt servers. There’s a war going on behind the scenes.
I’d like to think trump is cutting out intel operatives, but I don’t see it.
Sorry man. The conspiracy theories make us see things we hope for.

Q anons are becoming as delusional as the people they go against. Nobody including the “almighty savior” trump is for the people. It’s all money for them.

I’d like to think trump is cutting out intel operatives, but I don’t see it.
Sorry man. The conspiracy theories make us see things we hope for.

Q anons are becoming as delusional as the people they go against. Nobody including the “almighty savior” trump is for the people. It’s all money for them.
You’re not seeing it? I just showed you lol.

But suit yourself.

Maes17

Star
You’re not seeing it? I just showed you lol.

But suit yourself.
I appreciate your approach Artful.

But a lot of the stuff here. Politics, health I to thought was hoax.
I’m starting to see people personally affected by it.

I reached a point where the conspiracy approach is creating a paranoia that’s not just creating division. But it’s setting us back as a society.

A.J.

Star
I agree.

But be honest with ourselves. The deep state will always run the shit show.
Anyone who challenges them ends up whacked
Well, yes, that I agree with. But let’s support any and all efforts for transparency whenever the opportunities may arise. I’m sure they won’t allow it to be presented, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. No way Biden won this legitimately. Just look at the States that flipped from Trump in 16 to Biden. That’s at the heart of the steal.

I appreciate your approach Artful.

But a lot of the stuff here. Politics, health I to thought was hoax.
I’m starting to see people personally affected by it.

I reached a point where the conspiracy approach is creating a paranoia that’s not just creating division. But it’s setting us back as a society.
The biggest problem in the conspiracy world are the doom and gloom dissidents that have a very manichaean view of the world where it’s people good, government evil. It’s more realistic to understand that the fight between good and evil takes place in the hearts of everyone, and by extension in the hearts of every institution. If one doesn’t even consider the possibility that there are good people in government, or even the deep state, you might as well sign up to be a slave already.

Have some faith, brother.

Maes17

Star
Well, yes, that I agree with. But let’s support any and all efforts for transparency whenever the opportunities may arise. I’m sure they won’t allow it to be presented, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. No way Biden won this legitimately. Just look at the States that flipped from Trump in 16 to Biden. That’s at the heart of the steal.
I want transparency too. I just cannot see our government being honest with us. This is going throughout history. Not just now. Sometimes I wonder just how much of what we learned is true within the history books.

Maes17

Star
The biggest problem in the conspiracy world are the doom and gloom dissidents that have a very manichaean view of the world where it’s people good, government evil. It’s more realistic to understand that the fight between good and evil takes place in the hearts of everyone, and by extension in the hearts of every institution. If one doesn’t even consider the possibility that there are good people in government, or even the deep state, you might as well sign up to be a slave already.

Have some faith, brother.
I’ll give you that there are good people within those ranks. But don’t you think they are hushed?

The outspoken are outspoken for a reason.
Politics aside, q anon and antifa are the same thing. They may be different from a left vs right perspective but if you look at the true motive. It’s division. It’s control. A belief in their ideology. Disagree with them then you are an enemy. It shouldn’t be that way. Trump had the opportunity to take the stage and unite americans. He had the opportunity to lead during a pandemic. Instead it turned into a war with republicans and democrats while working americans suffered loss of jobs, businessses etc.

Trump had plenty of time to expose corruption not just with the election. But with the way the pandemic and riots shaped out this year.

I have faith that people can still come together. That as a society we’ll rebound. But there will always be asshats in government democrats and republicans

Tikawanda

Established
Weren't many of those states that "flipped" for Biden won by a rather slim margin in most cases, though? And considering the state of the economy this year due to the pandemic, is it really out of the realm of possibility that some voters decided to flip on Trump based on the economy's downturn?

The economy seems to be the deciding factor in how many people perceive a president's effectiveness as a leader, so I personally don't find it strange that a large sum of people would ditch Trump if they felt that the economy has a better chance to recover under someone else's watch (even if it's a slim hope).

This is sort of a Devil's advocate type situation for me since I don't completely believe that any of the elections in this country are really up to the people in the first place since I think that tptb decide who gets into the White House. So I'm just pretending for the sake of the argument that there's no meddling by an outside party.

Mike Flynn didn't get in trouble for "Russiagate," but rather got in trouble for "Israelgate." He went to the Russians on behalf of Israel to change their vote in the UN on settlements. Then he lied to the FBI about it.
Charges of lying to the FBI were dropped. Flynn pled guilty so every information he disclosed during his imprisonment becomes admissible evidence in court.