That Poppy?

Whether it's an act or real..... There's smoke.... There will be fire for all who get too close, you don't joke with stuff like this... I blogged against gravity falls... And they were all mocking me that they were only mocking us.... Either way.... I fear they lose
I agree; it doesn't matter if it's an act or if it's "real". What's real anymore? It's all very blurred. The issue at hand is the effects it has on "the masses". I'm still not sure what the point is of everyone throwing up devil horns and triangles; do hand signs really have power? etc; but you know how pliable kids are. Like that Slender Man attempted murder. Anyway, imagine that like your daughter (age 6 to 16) wants to "be like Poppy". Imagine all the weird things she could get up to. No thanks :eek:

While researching CERN's "April Fools Joke" about Mons Olympus on Mars just now, I looked up Wikipedia's info on Greek mythology's 12 gods of Mt Olympus, and what do you know: one of them is Demeter and:
"Demeter's emblem is the poppy, a bright red flower that grows among the barley".
"Demeter's greatest gifts to humankind were agriculture, particularly of cereals, and the Mysteries which give the initiate higher hopes in this life and the afterlife. These two gifts were intimately connected in Demeter's myths and mystery cults. In Homer's Odyssey she is the blond-haired goddess who separates the chaff from the grain."
"Her daughter by Zeus was Persephone, Queen of the Underworld."
"The mysteries represented the myth of the abduction of Persephone from her mother Demeter by the king of the underworld Hades, in a cycle with three phases, the "descent" (loss), the "search" and the "ascent", with the main theme the "ascent" of Persephone [ahem, Queen of the Underworld] and the reunion with her mother" ...
[while growing cereals, presumably. I'm seeing a potential storyline for Monsanto].

The Zone

Star
I didn't even know who Poppy was until a week or so ago. I think others were in the same boat yet here we are four pages into posts. The strange thing here is that I find my stance becoming somewhat liquid on what they're trying to do in that more information is out there. But what I am also noticing is how much my curiousity fire as been stoked with concern to see what happens next. Now, does that point to masterful marketing, spells and such or a form of mind screwery. Anyhow, we have an artist that is not tatted up who stays in character and commands attention. I will just leave it at interesting.

I didn't even know who Poppy was until a week or so ago. I think others were in the same boat yet here we are four pages into posts. The strange thing here is that I find my stance becoming somewhat liquid on what they're trying to do in that more information is out there. But what I am also noticing is how much my curiousity fire as been stoked with concern to see what happens next. Now, does that point to masterful marketing, spells and such or a form of mind screwery. Anyhow, we have an artist that is not tatted up who stays in character and commands attention. I will just leave it at interesting.
I guess they manage to keep putting a new spin on all that illuminati BS. Different spins appeal to different people...

mecca

Superstar
I think you should get a lot more angry. Even if you believe this to be just an act, just think it through for a while and realize how wrong this is.

---

Here's something different, I copied this from a post in the comments on the main article:

Doesn't get much more blatantly 'Illuminati' than the above... but hey, it's no big deal, right? I'm sure they're just doing it for fun. It's all fun! Let's all immitate Poppy and draw triangles everywhere.

I'm not going to "calm down" about any of this. Society gets sick from people just "calming down" about this kind of thing. Chamberlain "calmed down" about the rise of nazi Germany (not that I believe the official story on WW2 at all at this point). People have been just letting things slide since forever, which is exactly why we see all the **** VC exposes happening now. Only reason they can keep pushing us around is everybody "calming down" and just pretending like the problems aren't there or don't matter. I doubt the Syrian people and many others agree it doesn't matter.
I get what you're saying and I agree that we shouldn't let stuff like this slide, but other artists who're actually going through this stuff should be focused on and not poppy because she's just a social experiment/ project.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Still, her message is "be like Poppy"... :oops:
But really, she doesn't speak ignorantly, dress sluttily, she doesn't push sex, doesn't push illegal drug use (but she does push pills).. At face value, that's a lot better than most of the "acts" out today.

She does push conformity, cults, possible p***philia, and all kind of creepy crap, which falls right in line with today's acts.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I think a lot of us just discovered Poppy this week, thanks to 2 or 3 articles/ videos on her that just came out recently.

Interesting. Intriguing. Mesmerizing. Poppy is a lot of things.

mecca

Superstar

williejonesjr

Veteran
The rabbit hole thickens.
I just got a YouTube notice in my phone for this.
Turns out, Titanic Sinclair might not be as innocent as we think. I gather he threatened this vlogger over releasing Poppy's real age from a "fair use" video from 5 or 6 years ago where Poppy herself reveals her true age. Now that video has been removed and the vlogger is vowing to never do another Poppy video again.

Edit: check the comments. Apparently, they've subliminally outed someone's telephone number as a means of blackmail before

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
The rabbit hole thickens.
I just got a YouTube notice in my phone for this.
Turns out, Titanic Sinclair might not be as innocent as we think. I gather he threatened this vlogger over releasing Poppy's real age from a "fair use" video from 5 or 6 years ago where Poppy herself reveals her true age. Now that video has been removed and the vlogger is vowing to never do another Poppy video again.

Wow it was crazy how titanic threatened that guy and talked about his family and his rehab. wth

williejonesjr

Veteran
Wow it was crazy how titanic threatened that guy and talked about his family and his rehab. wth
Well, there's our answer if this is an act or a joke. It's clearly not. There's some sinister reason for all the secrecy & why he wants Poppy's past basically erased.
However, I think if they were really "connected", the wiping would have already been done & been thorough & been done professionally.

Or maybe this IS the definition of professional. Threatening emails. I guess that sounds right.

It's just getting weirder & crazier the more I find out.

The Zone

Star
So she is 22 but they certainly want to play her off as much younger. Here is a rare interview with her and a DJ where she for the most part stays in character with her answers very calculated. She says ''Poppy does not identify with an age.''

And then there is the play on kids react to Poppy where she flips the script, stays in character, shows no emotion and creeps.

Aero

Superstar
Something sinister indeed. The desire for money. Because nobody buys her character unless she is in it, every time she's on camera. My main problem with her though is anyone could run this act. It's not about nailing all the subliminal, or being talented. You just need a girl dressed up acting robotic. And like every girl out here is dissociated already. So that part isn't much of an act.

williejonesjr

Veteran
Seems to be morse code but I can't decode it, I can't tell the difference between short blinks and long blinks. It seems to begin with 5 long blinks (zero).
Ooh. I didn't catch that in this video.
I've read that she once subliminally outed someone's telephone number in one of their videos. This could be the same type of thing.
Definitely not to be taken at face value.