That Poppy?

But really, she doesn't speak ignorantly, dress sluttily, she doesn't push sex, doesn't push illegal drug use (but she does push pills).. At face value, that's a lot better than most of the "acts" out today.
She has a market, yes... and she's cornering it... She might not dress like Miley, but she's putting out the same illuminati weirdness in her own innocent "fluffy kawaii" way. If I was an absent-minded stressed-out parent, I'd probably say "Oh cute!!! My child can definitely watch this polite quirky little blond girl with her smart peter pan collars" :rolleyes: or "hahaha what a cute halloweeny devil" and go cook dinner before i see the banana thing o_O know whaaaamean?

williejonesjr

Veteran
So she is 22 but they certainly want to play her off as much younger. Here is a rare interview with her and a DJ where she for the most part stays in character with her answers very calculated. She says ''Poppy does not identify with an age.''

And then there is the play on kids react to Poppy where she flips the script, stays in character, shows no emotion and creeps.
She has a market, yes... and she's cornering it... She might not dress like Miley, but she's putting out the same illuminati weirdness in her own innocent "fluffy kawaii" way. If I was an absent-minded stressed-out parent, I'd probably say "Oh cute!!! My child can definitely watch this polite quirky little blond girl with her smart peter pan collars" :rolleyes: or "hahaha what a cute halloweeny devil" and go cook dinner before i see the banana thing o_O know whaaaamean?
oh yes. Totally agreed. And even a keen awake parent can miss the nuances if they're not logged into VC on a regular basis!

The question is what "God" is she referring to?
Exactly and that's what makes us concerned for her, right?

I agree to keeping this thread alive given that she's so kawaiii, right? Thank you by the way for That Poppy Explained Youtube Video. Very informative and insightful, thank God. I wanna write a poem on that poppy

That Poppy,
I mean i call my dad Papi
But does it really sound like that poppy?
I dunno, it's just something that makes me awkwardly happy

williejonesjr

Veteran
Exactly and that's what makes us concerned for her, right?

I agree to keeping this thread alive given that she's so kawaiii, right? Thank you by the way for That Poppy Explained Youtube Video. Very informative and insightful, thank God. I wanna write a poem on that poppy

That Poppy,
I mean i call my dad Papi
But does it really sound like that poppy?
I dunno, it's just something that makes me awkwardly happy
Nice poem.

Yeah, her Kawaii - ity is what keeps me coming back.
I feel like she's being facetious about God. Like she just threw that in there in the end to keep her audience from questioning her. But ones like us, it only perks out ears up.

I thought that guy explained her pretty well. I'll still look at other videos for opinions of course. I like to see the whole picture sometimes.

Thanks, it's just random writing out some of my poetic thoughts though

Back on topic

Imo that poppy is just a tool in their hands. They use her beauty and allure to keep the sheople hooked. May God Protect her and everybody else from falling into such sleazily pervert traps and snares of satan. Amen

heyyor

Rookie
While researching CERN's "April Fools Joke" about Mons Olympus on Mars just now, I looked up Wikipedia's info on Greek mythology's 12 gods of Mt Olympus, and what do you know: one of them is Demeter and:
"Demeter's emblem is the poppy, a bright red flower that grows among the barley".
"Demeter's greatest gifts to humankind were agriculture, particularly of cereals, and the Mysteries which give the initiate higher hopes in this life and the afterlife. These two gifts were intimately connected in Demeter's myths and mystery cults. In Homer's Odyssey she is the blond-haired goddess who separates the chaff from the grain."
"Her daughter by Zeus was Persephone, Queen of the Underworld."
"The mysteries represented the myth of the abduction of Persephone from her mother Demeter by the king of the underworld Hades, in a cycle with three phases, the "descent" (loss), the "search" and the "ascent", with the main theme the "ascent" of Persephone [ahem, Queen of the Underworld] and the reunion with her mother" ...
[while growing cereals, presumably. I'm seeing a potential storyline for Monsanto].
Your post reminded me of a train of thought I had when first reading about That Poppy: The most well known, and relevant to the current world, poppy plant imo is the Opium poppy, used for the mass production of all opoid narcotics, and there's the famous quote: "Religion is the opium of the masses". Just got me thinking how the "That Poppy" brand name could be a wink at this, and how mindless consumerism/narcissism(with it's vapid pop culture and celebrity worship and the tabloid, MSM and social media influences they have) has replaced a lot of the role that religion formerly would have had in society and it's collective consciousness.