That Poppy?

That "Turn On" gave me nightmares.
Sorry for the ancient thread necromancy. But one of the possible influences of this whole saga has been released on Youtube.Right now, both episodes can be found on the site. I'm refraining from posting links for various reasons. Seeing them reminded me of this discussion in a world so long ago.

Concerning the original topic: I guess the official narrative was that this whole production was supposed to be some three way battle betweem Titanic Sinclair, Moriah Pereira, and Mars Argo. Argo gets the credit for Poppy and Pereira is allowed to break free from Sinclair and become her own artist. So, were the mysterious videos simply about Sinclair and Pereira mocking Mars Argo's claim of being the original Poppy persona? Personally, I think Titanic Sinclair ultimate purpose for this campaign was either as an expose-parody of the entertainment industry (It was even suggested here that he's actually VC), or he was trying to institute himself as a new leader\teacher of occult teachings.

Line

Established
I'm slightly surprised that there aren't any posts on That Poppy (or I just am not able to find it because I'm new and not too bright? Lol.) ANYWAY, That Poppy is that weird YouTube girl that creates weird videos, with some references to Monarch Programming. That Poppy is seen by her fans as a beautiful girl that mocks popular culture, by behaving just like them, creating a generic pop persona - a pretty blonde who keeps saying to her fans how much she loves them and other generic crap, while her content is dumb, overly simple and just plain empty and superficial. That Poppy, however, manages to make all of her short and at the first glance, absurd videos highly symbolic at the same time. Some say she is mocking people who believe in conspiracy theories as well, some say that she is one more Illuminati tool, some just want to sleep with her.

You should check out her YouTube channel and see for yourself, and here's one awkward and wannabe (or really) symbolic video of hers, titled "I'm not in a cult", where she is talking how she is not in a cult, while the video speaks otherwise. Now, to me, it seems to be a reference to all the celebrities denying how they have anything to do with the Illuminati, while their music videos and everything they do say otherwise.

What do you think?

Yikes, too weird for my taste. Can’t stand her and her pretentiousness knowing she got fans who love all her weird traumacore illuminati/Freemason weird shit, can’t stand her fanbase loving her like idiots that’s if she shit or vomited in a video, they would like it because it’s «art » muuuuh, can’t stand her subliminal messages/how weird she want to make people.
Can’t stand it all. At all. Fuck her. She traumatized a fish for «art » for God sake!

her latest video , so creepy:

I couldn't even watch past 30 seconds! This is so disturbing. I'm getting so sick and tired of women whoring themselves out for entertainment. And the weird jolt she kinda did at the beginning? Creepy! Why is it that these women are always half naked, with half naked dancers around them? It's always women! If people don't think we are sexualized more than men are, they surely are wrong. I do know men get sexualized, but never to this degree. Disgusting woman, maybe she's sadly just a puppet like the rest :(

minnie82

Superstar
I couldn't even watch past 30 seconds! This is so disturbing. I'm getting so sick and tired of women whoring themselves out for entertainment. And the weird jolt she kinda did at the beginning? Creepy! Why is it that these women are always half naked, with half naked dancers around them? It's always women! If people don't think we are sexualized more than men are, they surely are wrong. I do know men get sexualized, but never to this degree. Disgusting woman, maybe she's sadly just a puppet like the rest :(
yes the thumbnail showing an all seeing eye, very obvious

Yikes, too weird for my taste. Can’t stand her and her pretentiousness knowing she got fans who love all her weird traumacore illuminati/Freemason weird shit, can’t stand her fanbase loving her like idiots that’s if she shit or vomited in a video, they would like it because it’s «art » muuuuh, can’t stand her subliminal messages/how weird she want to make people.
Can’t stand it all. At all. Fuck her. She traumatized a fish for «art » for God sake!
She was traumatizing a fish? What is that about. I remember one video where she read the Bible for about ten minutes. A couple years ago she played a nightclub a few blocks from where I live. You had to wear a mask and I think even show proof of vaccination. Even if the Beatles got back together I wouldn't wear a mask or show proof of vaccination lol.

Last edited:

Line

Established
She was traumatizing a fish? What is that about. I remember one video where she read the Bible for about ten minutes. A couple years ago she played a nightclub a few blocks from where I live. You had to wear a mask and I think even show proof of vaccination. Even if the Beatles got back together I wouldn't wear a mask or show proof of vaccination lol.
A goldfish. It’s in her recents video. There was a goldfish in his jar, and then, you have the bitch poppy disturbing the fish like a selfish asshole, who serve herself a glass of water from the jar, pouring the fish along, eeew. Then she look at it for some time with a evil, sadistic smile, and drink the water but not the goldfish, which make the goldfish very stressed. You can see how scared is it by how fast it move. The title of the video is goldfish.