Standing up to the new religion of “Wokeism”

JoChris

Superstar
This brave woman has blown the whistle on her old university who values social justice over counselling skills and genuine empathy.

I found it after watching her long interview with Benjamin Boyce.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I read a book a while back written by two brave women who had been thrown into Evin prison for their Christian faith…

Their treatment appears to have been similar to many of the protestors in this recent wave of crackdowns.

There is a lot going on, all together - many younger Iranians will not remember life before the revolution and will associate freedom with vice and debauchery, especially if they are devout Muslims. Also, western regimes may indeed seek to encourage resistance to Iranian clerical rule as the “death to America / death to Israel” Friday sentiment coupled with nuclear capacities is surely a little risky on the world stage.

Taking a fictional example, if there were a movement of young North Korean men who didn’t want to have the regulation clothing or haircut and had begun to defy the authorities, the malevolence of the leadership and the danger it represents could easily bring the covert support of international actors to try to take down Kim Jong Un.

JoChris

Superstar
Incredible that educators tried to bring race into an objective subject like mathematics, but it is about time people are trying to reverse that terrible trend.
IMO it is extremely racist making subjects easier for students who are not Caucasian or Asian.

JoChris

Superstar
DW definitely sounds like a philosophy professor here.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar

Vision

Veteran
I feel like most people are generally awake but the issue is lack of action or speaking out. Those who do, get cancelled or shadowbanned, muted, etc. very quickly. Although we all knew this but it has been confirmed recently that Govs actively work with Social Media to supress or promote agendas or ideas. Hence it being difficult for someone with a significant following to directly stand up to agendas. We just passively let it be and focus on topics that entertain or interest us..