Religious Memes?

Tidal

Star
Three Wise Men- "We bring gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh"
Joseph- "Thanks, we'll take the gold but you can keep that other shit whatever it is"

Tidal

Star
High Priest- "Jesus of Nazareth alias the Christ, the Messiah and the son of god, you stand accused of upsetting us real bad, how do you plead?"
Jesus- "On yer bike Jack!"

Tidal

Star
Christopher Lee- "The time has come for you to be presented to the landlords daughter to be instructed in the art of lovemaking"
Youth- "I'm a bit scared sir"
Lee- "Shut up and just get stuck in you lucky little f****r"

Tidal

Star
Citizens- "How can we worship you with reverence and awe o great one?"
Egyptian goddess Sekhmet- "Just tickle my chin and offer me a saucer of milk from time to time" and i'll be fine with that"

Tidal

Star
Egyptian god Horus- "Hey babe, fancy climbing the great pyramid with me to watch the moon come up?"
Egyptian goddess Osiris- "Sod off you parrot-faced geek"

Awoken2

Superstar
Sit back and relax all you forum satanists, lucifereans and freemasons.Tidal is here and he's trashing Christianity in the name of Jeeeeesus!!!!

So chill out you guys.....Tidals got this.

He's a lean, mean, luciferean meme machine.o_O

Tidal

Star
Worshipper- "What divine words of wisdom are you writing there o mighty one?"
Egyptian god Thoth- "Just my shopping list: Doritos, Kleenex, Coca-Cola, jelly babies, 'Perverts Monthly' magazine, sex doll, condoms etc"

Sit back and relax all you forum satanists, lucifereans and freemasons.Tidal is here and he's trashing Christianity in the name of Jeeeeesus!!!!

So chill out you guys.....Tidals got this.

He's a lean, mean, luciferean meme machine.o_O
Yeah... now if only they were witty or ironic on some level. I know, I know, I'm asking for too much considering, but still...