Prophetic Expectations

Bacsi

Star
The devil, Satan and his hordes of demons have a supernatural power and can manipulate and animate physical objects and people who do their will whether or not they are intentionally following Satan or just following a new age spiritualism or any other type of reigious beliefs. If it was not for The Holy Spirit of God that limits Satan and the demons from creating chaos and causing millions of people to do ungodly things, Satan would be in total control of the entire earth. The Holy Spirit is restraining Satan, but there will come a time very soon when Satan will have a free reign over the earth and it will be full of evil and darkness. I am sure that Satan has influenced many of the world leaders and people that are controlling the world from behind the scenes. The illuminati and all the new age organizations have been paving the way for the antichrist to step in and completely dominte the world. He will come into power as a savior and promise to lead the world into peace and prosperity. But his ultimate goal is to be worshipped as God. He does not have to rely on technology because he will be capable of performing miraculous acts. Only through God`s mercy on us are we able to stand against the devil and those who reject God will have no defense at all against the antichrist and his empire. If people only knew of the evil that is going on, they would be terrified. Those of us who are believers are aware of the evil that awaits the entire world, but most people will be taken by surprise and will realize that their worst nightmares have come true.
Very awful indoctrination. Fear upon fear. So destructive.

Unknown Warrior

Established
Very awful indoctrination. Fear upon fear. So destructive.
I have experienced it first hand. It is very real and if anyone has any doubts about it, they will find out soon enough. I am trying to warn people so that they will not be completely taken by surprise. But again, I am warning Anyone who will listen that Satan and his demons are very real and no matter whether you believe it or not, you will see it for yourself and it may be very soon.

TokiEl

Superstar
Well I dont think they are in any different position that the general body of the entire World.

2 Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

Very few people see Jesus Christ as their Messiah!! As I stated which you didnt contest because it isnt contestable, the Early Church was almost exclusively Jews, therefore it your contention that Jews can not come to Christ is incorrect. They have the exact same ability as you or I do.

Romans 11 25 "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all."

Bacsi

Star
I have experienced it first hand. It is very real and if anyone has any doubts about it, they will find out soon enough. I am trying to warn people so that they will not be completely taken by surprise. But again, I am warning Anyone who will listen that Satan and his demons are very real and no matter whether you believe it or not, you will see it for yourself and it may be very soon.
More fear mongering. To live in fear is to not know the true God.

Unknown Warrior

Established
You are misunderstanding what I am trying to say. To know the enemy and his sinister schemes is not the same as being fearful. The fear will come when people are taken by complete surprise. If a person knows the truth and is on good spiritual ground with God, they have nothing at all to fear.

Bacsi

Star
I have a fear of Asian Hornets, not without reason! If all this end time talk us nonsense, there is truly nothing to be afraid of. If not it will make this hornet seem like a fluffy kitten!
Insects are good. Religious lies are not.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Day Of The LORD
June 03, 2018

"How will the end of the age play out? What happens during Daniel's 70th Week? We've spent an inordinate amount of time pointing to the contemporary signs showing that Jesus' appearing and subsequent return are nigh at hand, but not much effort discussing what actually happens after the Church is gone. I've had a number of people ask me what my thoughts are on the subject and in light of how close we now are to these events I thought it would be prudent to share my current understanding. This article is essentially a chronological overview of Daniel's 70th Week with a bit of precursor, as well (as I currently understand it). I won't be laying out all the reasons I believe things happen as they do, but just how I generally think things will play out. I hope this will be enlightening, but understand that I approach this with humility. I don't have it all figured out and I don't have much of an ear for those who think they do because the primary purpose of prophecy is not to allow us now to predict every future detail, but to strengthen the faith of those who see prophecy fulfilled in real time (Mt. 24:33; Jn. 14:29; 1 Cor. 14:3). That's why the Revelation 12 Sign was such an important fulfillment—we saw the sign with our own eyes and realized God's Word is [literally] true. The prophecies for the last of the last days are playing out... right now."

Full article (very interesting) at:

https://www.unsealed.org/2018/06/the-day-of-lord.html?m=1

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Except for Biblical ones?
As this is a thread of "prophetic expectations", time will tell if Bible prophecies turn out to be lies or not, I guess...

People could contrive a few perhaps, but by no means all. Read Revelation if you don't believe me!

Daciple

Star
Religious lies are not.
Then why do continually say them? You have a Religion regardless of the title you place on it, and your Religion is causing you to lie all the day long.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also

There is only One Truth and anything apart from Him a lie.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If you deny Christ which you do, then you are a liar and an AntiChrist, anything not built on Christ will crumble and fall because its all built on lies. Who is your Father?

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Jesus tells you the Truth but you believe Him not because your Father is the Devil, a liar and the Father of lies. If you want to profess the Truth then Repent from your false Religion and false gods and come to know the Truth personally, His name is Jesus and all He wants is for you to have an intimate personal Relationship with Him. You can call it Religion, but its not, it a literal Personal Relationship with the Creator of everything you can see and everything you cant see. All He wants to do is set you free from the Lies, free from the chains that bind you, free from Death, free from Hell, free from your Sins!!!

Why do people NOT want to be set free from everything that binds them? Why do people NOT want to be free from Death and Hell? Why do people NOT want to have a literal Personal Relationship with the One who knows them better than they know themselves, who created them? Turn to Christ proclaim and stand upon the Truth and be made Free today!!!

John 8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Bacsi

Star
As this is a thread of "prophetic expectations", time will tell if Bible prophecies turn out to be lies or not, I guess...

People could contrive a few perhaps, but by no means all. Read Revelation if you don't believe me!
They are lies. They are so vague and generic, that some of them might "come true" due to the nature of them. Such as a prédiction "it might be sunny or rainy or overcast" has a very high chance of realizing. :)

Bacsi

Star
You are misunderstanding what I am trying to say. To know the enemy and his sinister schemes is not the same as being fearful. The fear will come when people are taken by complete surprise. If a person knows the truth and is on good spiritual ground with God, they have nothing at all to fear.
I understand you very well. The Bible is not all lies, but contains many dangerous lies.

Daciple

Star
I mean we can do this forever, its not very productive. What do you call Religion? Why do you think you are exempt from having a Religion when you have professed on this board the exact things that encompass what makes a Religion?