Prophetic Expectations

TokiEl

Superstar
I appreciate your explanation, but Paul says, very clearly, that they are not Jews who are Jews outwardly and are circumcised in the flesh. I don't think it takes the gift of prophecy -or any gift, other than the ability to understand a letter originally written to Romans in Greek and translated by the KJV into English- to understand Paul in this case.
Circumcision of the flesh is a covenant between God and His people.

But God is much more concerned with circumcision of the heart because God is Spirit.

Carnal man cannot so easily if at all understand Scriptural spiritual stuff.

Serveto

Star
Circumcision of the flesh is a covenant between God and His people.

But God is much more concerned with circumcision of the heart because God is Spirit.

Carnal man cannot so easily if at all understand Scriptural spiritual stuff.
I understand that there is a difference between circumcision of the heart vs. that of the flesh, but when Paul says they are not Jews who are outwardly circumcised, does that change when that group of outwardly circumcised people coalesce into a nation? Do they suddenly become true Jews proper?

TokiEl

Superstar
I understand that there is a difference between circumcision of the heart vs. that of the flesh, but when Paul says they are not Jews who are outwardly circumcised, does that change when that group of outwardly circumcised people coalesce into a nation? Do they suddenly become true Jews proper?
They are Jews no doubt about it and God foretold He would bring them back so check well done God.

Paul counsels the Jews to circumcise their hearts as well. That's all.

TokiEl

Superstar
You seem to contradict Paul, but, oh well, I won't report you. Perhaps you should send him a return letter, or epistle, with recommended changes.:) Thanks, anyway, and even when we disagree, I enjoy talking to you.
Likewise and i think Paul simply ment that physical Jews ought to be a bit more Christlike.

cfowen

Established
I've just been convinced that neither Jews or Gentiles exist today. Of course, if there are no Jews, there cannot be any Gentiles. since Gentiles are non-Jews. If there are no Jews, there can't be any non-Jews. No nations, in God's eyes, today. Every person is on their own. This will change in about 50 years, if my guess of this period lasting 2000 years is right.

TokiEl

Superstar
I've just been convinced that neither Jews or Gentiles exist today. Of course, if there are no Jews, there cannot be any Gentiles. since Gentiles are non-Jews. If there are no Jews, there can't be any non-Jews. No nations, in God's eyes, today. Every person is on their own. This will change in about 50 years, if my guess of this period lasting 2000 years is right.
Oh my you jump to conclusions like an uppity AI bot.

Karlysymon

Superstar
First a physical return... and when the fullness of the Gentiles has come in... then a spiritual one as well.

Romans 11:25"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

26And so all Israel will be saved,as it is written:

'The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

27For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.'

28Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.

29For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

30For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,

31even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.

32For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all."
This "fullness of the gentiles", what does that actually turn them into?
There is opposition to the term 'spiritual Israelite/Jew'. So, going by some of what Red posted, if both the natural olive branch and wild olive branch are grafted onto the stem and aren't broken off, is it not then one wholesome olive plant?
Therefore, believing Jews and Gentiles make up Christ's body, so why the continued emphasis on the dividing the 'family'? Either both groups are collectively Israelites or only one is (which would mean natural descent goes out the window). And if you agreed with that name, where does that leave "this is the land of the Jews"?

Which brings me to the next point. Why is a physical return necessary? Any Christian worth their salt can attest to the fact, from experience, that to God, eternal interests come first. Our spiritual wellbeing is prioritised. Therefore, its more important to God that the Jews are spiritually aright and that doesn't require them to return to their ancestral lands. Spiritual rebirth/revival doesn't have to happen en masse. God could simply move upon hearts individually wherever it is that each individual was sojourning. Therefore no need for a physical return.

Now, a migration is a pointer to something greater. Since, in a sense it is unnecessary, it therefore had to be justified. When they were deported to Babylon, it was necessary for them to return, thanks to Cyrus, and rebuild the temple because Christ would grace it with His presence. Incidentally, this is the same justification used in our day.

That Jews have to return, rebuild the temple and Christ has to return and gloriously reign in Jerusalem. Now whether Christ is to return and reign as king or not, is up to the believer to decide, basing on the Scriptures. But IMO, a physical return is not necessary at all.

@Red Sky at Morning
I'll get back to you. Just give me some time

TokiEl

Superstar

Leviticus 25:23 "'The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.'"

The Jews are actually not allowed by God to sell or give away any part of the Holy land !

But the United Nations resolutely requests they divide the land and give a large part of it to Arabs in that area who believe they are entitled to a piece of the God of Israel's land.

So this is a conflict between the world and God.

TokiEl

Superstar
This "fullness of the gentiles", what does that actually turn them into?
There is opposition to the term 'spiritual Israelite/Jew'. So, going by some of what Red posted, if both the natural olive branch and wild olive branch are grafted onto the stem and aren't broken off, is it not then one wholesome olive plant?
Therefore, believing Jews and Gentiles make up Christ's body, so why the continued emphasis on the dividing the 'family'? Either both groups are collectively Israelites or only one is (which would mean natural descent goes out the window). And if you agreed with that name, where does that leave "this is the land of the Jews"?

Which brings me to the next point. Why is a physical return necessary? Any Christian worth their salt can attest to the fact, from experience, that to God, eternal interests come first. Our spiritual wellbeing is prioritised. Therefore, its more important to God that the Jews are spiritually aright and that doesn't require them to return to their ancestral lands. Spiritual rebirth/revival doesn't have to happen en masse. God could simply move upon hearts individually wherever it is that each individual was sojourning. Therefore no need for a physical return.

Now, a migration is a pointer to something greater. Since, in a sense it is unnecessary, it therefore had to be justified. When they were deported to Babylon, it was necessary for them to return, thanks to Cyrus, and rebuild the temple because Christ would grace it with His presence. Incidentally, this is the same justification used in our day.

That Jews have to return, rebuild the temple and Christ has to return and gloriously reign in Jerusalem. Now whether Christ is to return and reign as king or not, is up to the believer to decide, basing on the Scriptures. But IMO, a physical return is not necessary at all.

God has blinded the Jews so they can't see that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

But when He pours out His spirit upon them then they will see and mourn for Him whom their fathers pierced. When God opens the eyes on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem... the Jews.

Zechariah 12 2“Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3“It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it. 4“In that day,” declares the LORD, “I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness. But I will watch over the house of Judah, while I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. 5“Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘A strong support for us are the inhabitants of Jerusalem through the LORD of hosts, their God.’

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it.The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
(James Paul Warburg, 1896-1969)

I see a dystopian possibility, I emphasize possibility, here briefly stated, that, as the District of Columbia is (legally) to the 50 American states, its federal "seat of power," Jerusalem will be declared to the District of Columbia: its supra, or ultimate seat of power. The District of Columbia, by way of analogy, was the "tabernacle in the wilderness," the temporary model. The USA, practically from its founding, was and is a rough-draft, an ultimately disposable, working model for the newly emerging UNW, or United Nations of the World, this time with teeth, soon to be headquartered, not in [the] New York [Rite], but in Jerusalem. What is more, once that transition is clearly, openly stated as an accomplished fact, a new "crowned and conquering" king, a long-awaited "Roi du Monde," reputedly of the lineage of the warrior king David, will also be announced, and he will rule with a rod of iron, with (carnal) weapons of warfare which none of us has yet seen in operation. Once done, the presently suspended cap on the pyramid will finally be considered down, in place, the "great work" done. In other and fewer words, welcome to the era of Antichrist. Absit omen!

1525959720059.png
1525961759237.png

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it.The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

I see a dystopian possibility, I emphasize possibility, here briefly stated, that, as the District of Columbia is (legally) to the 50 American states, its federal "seat of power," Jerusalem will be declared to the District of Columbia: its supra, or ultimate seat of power. The District of Columbia, by way of analogy, was the "tabernacle in the wilderness," the temporary model. The USA, practically from its founding, was and is a rough-draft, an ultimately disposable, working model for the newly emerging UNW, or United Nations of the World, this time with teeth, soon to be headquartered, not in [the] New York [Rite], but in Jerusalem. What is more, once that transition is clearly, openly stated as an accomplished fact, a new "crowned and conquering" king, a long-awaited "Roi du Monde," reputedly of the lineage of the warrior king David, will also be announced, and he will rule with a rod of iron, with (carnal) weapons of warfare which none of us has yet seen in operation. Once done, the presently suspended cap on the pyramid will finally be considered down, in place, the "great work" done. Absit omen!

If the Freemasons hate the Jews (apart from the synagogue of Satan types that join them) as much as they hate Christians, it doesn't surprise me that they want to incorporate and twist their symbols.

It seems an ingenious double bluff. People feel they have "cracked the code" only to be led to the very conclusions the "elites" wish you to make.

Once I saw the Freemason KJV Bible (a Bible they hate), it was clear...

Manly P Hall hated the KJV and wanted to prise it out of the hands of Christians, so why put their little badge on the front?!

download (9).jpeg

During World War II, over a year before the USA bombed Japan, Manly P. Hall considered how to make one world government:

“In the next ten years we will have to rebuild a world civilization. I hope for some psychologists and even philosophers to be among those appointed to administer this problem.... We will sit at a council table and figure how to iron out the troubles on the earth. ...no postwar program can be successful unless at least three and probably five generations of social conditioning goes with it.”

Hall foresaw five generations of conditioning, starting in first grade, needed to “create a world capable of mental and emotional tolerance.”

Now look what Hall claimed is “erroneous” thinking.

“To make things right we will have to undo much that is cherished error. The problem of revising the Bible shows how difficult it is to do this. For the last hundred years we have been trying to get out an edition of the Bible that is reasonably correct; but nobody wants it. What’s wanted is the good old King James version, every jot and tittle of it, because most people are convinced that God dictated the Bible to King James in English.” (Emphasis mine.)

Never mind that he lied about King James Bible-believers. Catch what he said?

Who is “we”? Hall is an occultist! Who was he involved with? And what did “they” do to the Bible, from the 1840s-1940s? The only “Bible” supposedly found in the 1840s was Codex Sinaiticus. Why is an occultist, who disbelieves the Bible, concerned with “fixing” it? If he got rid of the King James Bible, what would go in its place? “Psychology can be the basic science of human tolerance...

https://www.chick.com/m/bc/2015/new_world_order.asp

Last edited:

Serveto

Star
If the Freemasons hate the Jews as much as they hate Christians ...
Concerning the first part your statement, though I realize the "if" makes it conditional, that Freemasons hate Jews, I would say that they don't. At any rate, it seems to me that the James Paul Warburg types (quoted above) are in league and on board. Then again, and though this history is difficult to find, according to Hannah Arendt and others, the so called "Court Jews" and those of their (bourgeoisie) class opposed general Jewish (proletarian) emancipation, much as our own elites are in a class by themselves. But that is another story, for another day.

TokiEl

Superstar

Are you sure Warburg was a Jew ? It has come to my attention that there were and are Germans also nazis and descendents who pose as Jews.

Revelation 3 9"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Karlysymon

Superstar
Leviticus 25:23 "'The land shall not be sold permanently, for the land is Mine; for you are strangers and sojourners with Me.'"

The Jews are actually not allowed by God to sell or give away any part of the Holy land !
But they managed to sell prime spots to TBN and Daystar, overlooking Mt. Olives.
About a month or two ago, I was watching a telethon on Daystar, Marcus Lamb and family were raising money (for the studio, I think,? can't remember) but Hagee was on hand, with talit falling off his shoulder, who then proceeded to pray over the envelopes.

God has blinded the Jews so they can't see that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
When do you hope that their spiritual sight will be restored? Because time seems to be of the essence as prophet Amos had this to say, in regard to not studying/appreciating/dearly prize the scriptures/willful blindness (8:9-12)

‘The days are coming,’ declares the Sovereign LORD,
‘when I will send a famine through the land –not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD.
People will stagger from sea to sea
and wander from north to east,
searching for the word of the LORD,
but they will not find it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Karlysymon

"When do you hope that their spiritual sight will be restored?"

I can only answer for me btw - after the Rapture for some and after the midpoint "Abomination of Desolation" for others.

5441066801_206486a9e0.jpg

TokiEl

Superstar
But they managed to sell prime spots to TBN and Daystar, overlooking Mt. Olives.
About a month or two ago, I was watching a telethon on Daystar, Marcus Lamb and family were raising money (for the studio, I think,? can't remember) but Hagee was on hand, with talit falling off his shoulder, who then proceeded to pray over the envelopes.
TBN and Daystar were a bit early with their cameras trying to catch the Lord in action. But they probably only lease the spot

What i want to know is why Palestinian-Arabs struggle to obtain the God of Israel's land. And why the United Nations thinks it's a great idea to test the resolve of the God of Israel concerning His land. Have they gone mad ? Do they think that the God of Israel is just another tribal god ? Get out of the world people... it's about to get ugly.

When do you hope that their spiritual sight will be restored? Because time seems to be of the essence as prophet Amos had this to say, in regard to not studying/appreciating/dearly prize the scriptures/willful blindness (8:9-12)

‘The days are coming,’ declares the Sovereign LORD,
‘when I will send a famine through the land –not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine of hearing the words of the LORD.
People will stagger from sea to sea
and wander from north to east,
searching for the word of the LORD,
but they will not find it.
I believe that famine of hearing the words of the LORD has lasted about 2000 years for the bewildering blind Jews. And so i think it's long enough now and i suspect God thinks so as well.

cfowen

Established
Are you sure Warburg was a Jew ? It has come to my attention that there were and are Germans also nazis and descendents who pose as Jews.

Revelation 3 9"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
What fits like a glove in Rev 3:9 are the Talmudic Jews. After what Christ said to the Pharisees about their traditions. they still had the OT, or at least, the Torah. The Talmudic Jews are ten times worse than the Pharisees, since all parts of the OT to them are parables, or, ay least, that's what I heard on a video of a group of Talmudic Rabbis. The Satanic Talmudic Jews SURELY will never be a part of true Israel, when all is said and done. They are unbelieving fake scum.

Last edited: