Pro Trump Safe Room

Awoken2

Star
Hi awoken!
Its not really about Trump, anymore. Its about freedoms. And not censorsing free speech.
Hi, our freedoms and rights to free speech have been slowly eroding for the best part of a generation now, long before Trump came on the scene.

I just find it laughable that Trump is now on some moral crusade to prove that politics is just a smoke and mirrors show full of lies and deception.....which was perfectly fine while he was in office.

The Qanon loons still wait for Trump to drop something major and all he is dropping is golf balls.

It's one giant ludicrous pantomime in my eyes.

Awoken, your are entitled to your view.
See, that's free speech. Censoring and deleting tweets, posts, etc. On social media platforms because your view doesn't align with an agenda is proof of that (recent problems of selective censoring).
All you have to do is read about the recent electoral shenanigans to bear witness to all that. And for a conspiracy forum, there's a lot of people defensive and unwilling to even consider that at a possibility. Seems awfully shilly IMO.

THEY control the media.

I already said I suspected voter fraud during all this, but besides that, its nuts that only one party has unlimited freedoms regarding free speech, while the other does not.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
....(DJ arrives back after 3 hrs chatting to girlfriend and going to get some pizza)....

....(observes the place still is desolate)

.....(puts another record on)

....C'mon forum Trumpsters, let us gather, and relax. Let's lift the mood a little with some Alice In Chains....

saki

Veteran
Girlfriend Keeps Referring To Herself As 'Wife-Elect' Despite No Official Word From Boyfriend
DALLAS, TX—Sources close to Winston Davis say he is “totally screwed” as his girlfriend Wendy Fitzpatrick keeps referring to herself as “Wife-Elect” at any and every public gathering with close family and friends. This awkward situation is happening to Winston despite no clear moment in time in which it ever entered his mind that Wendy was “the one” or that he was even getting close to asking her the question to make such an interim title even remotely appropriate.

“Uh, honey—” Winston could be heard starting to interject before Wendy went ahead and dialed up local caterers and contractors to make arrangements for the wedding, which was surely going to unify their two families who haven’t always gotten along, and bring about a glorious time of family healing.
...more at link....

saki

Veteran
Whoa: Newsmax Breaks Big Ratings Milestone as Competition With Fox News Heats Up
Well, this is unexpected. While I knew Fox News was losing viewers (at least during the times when Tucker Carlson and the rest of the prime time lineup aren’t saving them), I didn’t expect a competing, right-leaning network to do this well, this soon against the conservative news giant.
Newsmax broke 1 million viewers for the first time ever. ‘Greg Kelly Reports’ was the happy recipient of what appears to be a wave of Republican viewers changing the channel.

...excerpts.... more at link.....

...update: 11/15/2020.....

...check this short (2:20) vid of Leland Vittert treating Erin Perrine worse than horribly on FNC.....
...his behavior is unspeakably rude in any context.... but inexcusable on network broadcast television....
...and, here I thought Shepherd Smith and Chris Wallace were bad....
...Vittert is disgusting.... see for yourself....

Last edited:

saki

Veteran
Just go to parler LOL
...I've tried to join Parler, about a dozen times.....
...keeps kicking me back to the 'Captcha' page on the sign-in function....
...very distressing....
...they say that their systems are currently overwhelmed with new sign-ups... :oops: :mad::rolleyes:

saki

Veteran
Just go to parler LOL
...gee, man... I'm not so sure that would be a good idea.....
...Bill Gates (our new overlord...who must be obeyed) seems to disapprove..... ;):cool::D:p
...according to our fearless leader, I'm now a 'Holocaust Denier'....with a 'Human Weakness' :eek::rolleyes::oops: o_O

Bill Gates says social media platform Parler’s content has some ‘crazy stuff’
Published Wed, Nov 18 20202:37 PM ESTUpdated 4 Hours Ago

...excerpts... full at link....

But billionaire Bill Gates isn’t a fan of the platform, calling some of its content “crazy stuff.”

If somebody goes to Parler, they are saying, “I like crazy stuff,” Gates said Tuesday at The New York Times DealBook Summit. “If you want Holocaust denial, hey, Parler is going to be great for you,” Gates said.

“So that person who hasn’t started out saying, ‘I want crazy stuff,’ they get drawn down and see things that are very titillating and that is where it is almost a human weakness,” Gates said.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
...gee, man... I'm not so sure that would be a good idea.....
...Bill Gates (our new overlord...who must be obeyed) seems to disapprove..... ;):cool::D:p
...according to our fearless leader, I'm now a 'Holocaust Denier'....with a 'Human Weakness' :eek::rolleyes::oops: o_O

Bill Gates says social media platform Parler’s content has some ‘crazy stuff’
Published Wed, Nov 18 20202:37 PM ESTUpdated 4 Hours Ago

...excerpts... full at link....

But billionaire Bill Gates isn’t a fan of the platform, calling some of its content “crazy stuff.”

If somebody goes to Parler, they are saying, “I like crazy stuff,” Gates said Tuesday at The New York Times DealBook Summit. “If you want Holocaust denial, hey, Parler is going to be great for you,” Gates said.

“So that person who hasn’t started out saying, ‘I want crazy stuff,’ they get drawn down and see things that are very titillating and that is where it is almost a human weakness,” Gates said.
Let me guess..... people are exposing his vax scam/agenda there?

saki

Veteran
...not trying to blatantly 'cross-post' my stuff... but I also put this in the '2020 General Election Thread'.....
...I thought it was Hi-Larious... and thought more folks oughta see it, than just those on this thread....:D:p;)
Hong Kong Bakery Decorates Cake with ‘Uncle’ Joe Biden Sniffing Anime Girl

1605842681344.png

...excerpts...

The Villa Villa Cafe and Bar in Hong Kong published a photo of a custom cake it baked for a customer this week depicting American presidential candidate Joe Biden sniffing the hair of a distressed cartoon girl drawn in the Japanese anime style.

The Asian outlet Coconuts, which highlighted the bizarre cake order, described the image of Biden as one of “a handsy p***phile.” Coconuts translated the Chinese text on the cake as reading, “Warmly celebrate Uncle Biden for his election as the 46th US president.”
The image appears to be a reference to the reputation that Biden has developed of inappropriate or “creepy” behavior towards young women. Since his days as senator, reporters have photographed Biden sniffing the hair or neck of various women and girls, as well as appearing to touch them inappropriately. The Washington Post referred to Biden in 2015 as a “creepy uncle.”

...the rest at link....

Maes17

Star
...not trying to blatantly 'cross-post' my stuff... but I also put this in the '2020 General Election Thread'.....
...I thought it was Hi-Larious... and thought more folks oughta see it, than just those on this thread....:D:p;)
Hong Kong Bakery Decorates Cake with ‘Uncle’ Joe Biden Sniffing Anime Girl

1605842681344.png

...excerpts...

The Villa Villa Cafe and Bar in Hong Kong published a photo of a custom cake it baked for a customer this week depicting American presidential candidate Joe Biden sniffing the hair of a distressed cartoon girl drawn in the Japanese anime style.

The Asian outlet Coconuts, which highlighted the bizarre cake order, described the image of Biden as one of “a handsy p***phile.” Coconuts translated the Chinese text on the cake as reading, “Warmly celebrate Uncle Biden for his election as the 46th US president.”
The image appears to be a reference to the reputation that Biden has developed of inappropriate or “creepy” behavior towards young women. Since his days as senator, reporters have photographed Biden sniffing the hair or neck of various women and girls, as well as appearing to touch them inappropriately. The Washington Post referred to Biden in 2015 as a “creepy uncle.”

...the rest at link....
Lol. Yeah I saw that in the other thread

Aero

Superstar
Parler? Yeah, something tells me people on Facebook and Twitter aren't going to leave to join a literal replica with fewer features. If you can navigate through all the cam girls, Parler seems fine, though.

justjess

Superstar
Parler? Yeah, something tells me people on Facebook and Twitter aren't going to leave to join a literal replica with fewer features. If you can navigate through all the cam girls, Parler seems fine, though.
I’ve seen a massive exodus to Parler on fb.. but they aren’t really leaving fb, just using both. It’s like when people write goodbye posts here cuz they’re quoting.. long drawn out things with all their gripes begging for attention. And then are back in three days