Pro Trump Safe Room

No it won’t. It’s over.
I’ll take Jess’ bet. If trump is still in office I’ll disappear from the board forever. Just retire my jersey in the stands if so.

If biden wins.
I’m not cruel to have you disappear from the board. So you call your judgement
You don't have to go anywhere.

I want you around during and after you're experiencing the biggest aha-erlebnis in a lifetime.

No one wanted this COVID relief bill approved by Pelosi which provided three times less relief for the US citizen than the one she blocked before the election.

justjess

Superstar
Except for Israel, no doubt. But we understand why.

It wasn’t sent back. He voiced opposition. And yeah the stimulus payments to Americans are a joke but he had MONTHS to make it clear he’d sign off on more money and instead sent his own officials to negotiate the deal which he has now denounced. Why didn’t he say this months ago? They’d have helped the economy more by literally sending any amount of money whatsoever to people BEFORE Christmas. I hope they increase the payments, I’m not holding my breath though.., they have a veto proof majority already.

They had a relief for $1,800 ready without all the waste in October. Pelosi & co declined for political reasons.

Bottom line, both left and right, people were calling the relief bill a disgrace, as did Trump.

justjess

Superstar
They had a relief for $1,800 ready without all the waste in October. Pelosi & co declined for political reasons.

Bottom line, both left and right, people were calling the relief bill a disgrace, as did Trump.
And the house had a relief bill ready and approved since May. It’s all politics to all of them. It isn’t about “us” it never has been and it never will be.

for the record there was never an $1800 stimulus check approved by either chamber or either party so idk where your even pulling that from. It was $1200 in the house version that stalled in May and $1200 in October. The October version did not include extending unemployment and that’s why it failed and went no where. Both parties grandstanding to appeal their base ahead of election. That’s all it boils down to.

Right, $1,200. I conflated it with the $1.8 trillion total.

But there’s no reason for Trump to get all political about this, right? Since his political career as POTUS is basically over? Since this bill contains billions of dollars for foreign aid money laundering operations and $4.4 million for former presidents, it’d be so much easier if he just signed the bill to appease the political swamp he himself is allegedly part of.

justjess

Superstar
The spending bill which we pass every single year was tied with the covid bill this year. They are two seperate intertwined things. If you think he’s not running again in 2024 I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. (Or alternatively starting a media channel as rumors have stated). Losing this election doesn’t mean he just retires to a ranch somewhere and takes up painting.

Also: he didn’t say hed veto it. He is issuing objections which he knows are meaningless in the grand scheme. Veto proof majority. There is more than one swamp. I’d believe he gave a fuck about the people had his objections to the unemployment not held up the next relief bill this entire time.

The spending bill which we pass every single year was tied with the covid bill this year. They are two seperate intertwined things. If you think he’s not running again in 2024 I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. (Or alternatively starting a media channel as rumors have stated). Losing this election doesn’t mean he just retires to a ranch somewhere and takes up painting.

Also: he didn’t say hed veto it. He is issuing objections which he knows are meaningless in the grand scheme. Veto proof majority. There is more than one swamp. I’d believe he gave a fuck about the people had his objections to the unemployment not held up the next relief bill this entire time.
I too think he could run again in 2024.

For his 3rd term.

justjess

Superstar
The
I too think he could run again in 2024.

For his 3rd term.
He lost artful. Aside from that - it is illegal to have more than two terms. Aren’t you all about lawfulness? Maybe that’s just poor people crime you have a problem with, not “white collar” or anything done by a rich person.

I do find it “funny” that you were soo concerned with alleged unconstitutional actions in states like Pennsylvania but have zero issue tossing the entire constitution out the window in service to trump.

He lost artful. Aside from that - it is illegal to have more than two terms. Aren’t you all about lawfulness? Maybe that’s just poor people crime you have a problem with, not “white collar” or anything done by a rich person.

I do find it “funny” that you were soo concerned with alleged unconstitutional actions in states like Pennsylvania but have zero issue tossing the entire constitution out the window in service to trump.
Constitutional Amendments. People vote for that. Ever heard of the Constitutional Amendments referendum in Russia this year that permits Putin to remain president until 2036? Or Hugo Chavez' Constitutional Reform referendum of 2009? Nothing illegal about it.