Pro Trump Safe Room

saki

Star
Just go to parler LOL
...gee, man... I'm not so sure that would be a good idea.....
...Bill Gates (our new overlord...who must be obeyed) seems to disapprove..... ;):cool::D:p
...according to our fearless leader, I'm now a 'Holocaust Denier'....with a 'Human Weakness' :eek::rolleyes::oops: o_O

Bill Gates says social media platform Parler’s content has some ‘crazy stuff’
Published Wed, Nov 18 20202:37 PM ESTUpdated 4 Hours Ago

...excerpts... full at link....

But billionaire Bill Gates isn’t a fan of the platform, calling some of its content “crazy stuff.”

If somebody goes to Parler, they are saying, “I like crazy stuff,” Gates said Tuesday at The New York Times DealBook Summit. “If you want Holocaust denial, hey, Parler is going to be great for you,” Gates said.

“So that person who hasn’t started out saying, ‘I want crazy stuff,’ they get drawn down and see things that are very titillating and that is where it is almost a human weakness,” Gates said.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
...gee, man... I'm not so sure that would be a good idea.....
...Bill Gates (our new overlord...who must be obeyed) seems to disapprove..... ;):cool::D:p
...according to our fearless leader, I'm now a 'Holocaust Denier'....with a 'Human Weakness' :eek::rolleyes::oops: o_O

Bill Gates says social media platform Parler’s content has some ‘crazy stuff’
Published Wed, Nov 18 20202:37 PM ESTUpdated 4 Hours Ago

...excerpts... full at link....

But billionaire Bill Gates isn’t a fan of the platform, calling some of its content “crazy stuff.”

If somebody goes to Parler, they are saying, “I like crazy stuff,” Gates said Tuesday at The New York Times DealBook Summit. “If you want Holocaust denial, hey, Parler is going to be great for you,” Gates said.

“So that person who hasn’t started out saying, ‘I want crazy stuff,’ they get drawn down and see things that are very titillating and that is where it is almost a human weakness,” Gates said.
Let me guess..... people are exposing his vax scam/agenda there?

saki

Star
...not trying to blatantly 'cross-post' my stuff... but I also put this in the '2020 General Election Thread'.....
...I thought it was Hi-Larious... and thought more folks oughta see it, than just those on this thread....:D:p;)
Hong Kong Bakery Decorates Cake with ‘Uncle’ Joe Biden Sniffing Anime Girl

1605842681344.png

...excerpts...

The Villa Villa Cafe and Bar in Hong Kong published a photo of a custom cake it baked for a customer this week depicting American presidential candidate Joe Biden sniffing the hair of a distressed cartoon girl drawn in the Japanese anime style.

The Asian outlet Coconuts, which highlighted the bizarre cake order, described the image of Biden as one of “a handsy p***phile.” Coconuts translated the Chinese text on the cake as reading, “Warmly celebrate Uncle Biden for his election as the 46th US president.”
The image appears to be a reference to the reputation that Biden has developed of inappropriate or “creepy” behavior towards young women. Since his days as senator, reporters have photographed Biden sniffing the hair or neck of various women and girls, as well as appearing to touch them inappropriately. The Washington Post referred to Biden in 2015 as a “creepy uncle.”

...the rest at link....

Maes17

Superstar
...not trying to blatantly 'cross-post' my stuff... but I also put this in the '2020 General Election Thread'.....
...I thought it was Hi-Larious... and thought more folks oughta see it, than just those on this thread....:D:p;)
Hong Kong Bakery Decorates Cake with ‘Uncle’ Joe Biden Sniffing Anime Girl

1605842681344.png

...excerpts...

The Villa Villa Cafe and Bar in Hong Kong published a photo of a custom cake it baked for a customer this week depicting American presidential candidate Joe Biden sniffing the hair of a distressed cartoon girl drawn in the Japanese anime style.

The Asian outlet Coconuts, which highlighted the bizarre cake order, described the image of Biden as one of “a handsy p***phile.” Coconuts translated the Chinese text on the cake as reading, “Warmly celebrate Uncle Biden for his election as the 46th US president.”
The image appears to be a reference to the reputation that Biden has developed of inappropriate or “creepy” behavior towards young women. Since his days as senator, reporters have photographed Biden sniffing the hair or neck of various women and girls, as well as appearing to touch them inappropriately. The Washington Post referred to Biden in 2015 as a “creepy uncle.”

...the rest at link....
Lol. Yeah I saw that in the other thread

Aero

Superstar
Parler? Yeah, something tells me people on Facebook and Twitter aren't going to leave to join a literal replica with fewer features. If you can navigate through all the cam girls, Parler seems fine, though.

justjess

Superstar
Parler? Yeah, something tells me people on Facebook and Twitter aren't going to leave to join a literal replica with fewer features. If you can navigate through all the cam girls, Parler seems fine, though.
I’ve seen a massive exodus to Parler on fb.. but they aren’t really leaving fb, just using both. It’s like when people write goodbye posts here cuz they’re quoting.. long drawn out things with all their gripes begging for attention. And then are back in three days

Tidal

Star
I don’t understand how, with all the proof of his lies on record, you can support such an evil person...

Look at it another way- Obama and Biden gave Iran permission to build a nuclear industry, the by-products of which can be used to make nuke weapons, therefore endangering the lives of every American man woman and child.
Then Trump became President and scrapped the Iran deal, therefore making America a safer place.
Now Biden is in charge and he's giving Iran permission to go ahead again.
so who do you think is the most evil, Trump or Biden?

Maes17

Superstar
Hi, our freedoms and rights to free speech have been slowly eroding for the best part of a generation now, long before Trump came on the scene.

I just find it laughable that Trump is now on some moral crusade to prove that politics is just a smoke and mirrors show full of lies and deception.....which was perfectly fine while he was in office.

The Qanon loons still wait for Trump to drop something major and all he is dropping is golf balls.

It's one giant ludicrous pantomime in my eyes.
He created a cult who believe everything he says.
He’s no different than the politicians before him.

He created a cult who believe everything he says.
He’s no different than the politicians before him.
You’re setting people up for endless failure with that type of defeatist attitude. Every time there’s a popular “populist”, there’s always pessimists like yourself that come poop the party. If you think he’s on par with those that came before him, you really need to start reading up on political science, history and philosophy.

saki

Star
“Every Lie Will Be Revealed – They’re Going to be Shocked at Level of P*dophilia – Satanic Worship”
1606072676541.png
Attorney L. Lin Wood held an interview this morning with “The Thrive Time” Show hosts Clay Clark and Dr. Robert Zoellner and boy did he NOT hold back!

...excerpt...
This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.

Maes17

Superstar
You’re setting people up for endless failure with that type of defeatist attitude. Every time there’s a popular “populist”, there’s always pessimists like yourself that come poop the party. If you think he’s on par with those that came before him, you really need to start reading up on political science, history and philosophy.
You don’t even live in the US to even know the lack of progress he made. It was all empty promises. He tugged at your strings and you guys fell for it. All he did was sow more division that was coming ahead at the end of the obama administration

It’s not being a defeatist. You guys are so wrapped in spreading a right wing or left wing agenda that when it doesn’t come to fruition you’ll cling on to any conspiracy theory to make your ego feel at ease.

Step back, try to control the things you can. No point in trying to find mystical miracle theories that sound too good to be true.

Draining the swamp. Got rid of Madeleine Albright and Henry Kissinger. Bout time they retired.

With statements like that, you have to deliver.

Attorney Lin Wood: “So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling. There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.“

Haven’t verified the interview yet.