Petty Squabbles Thread

Tidal

Star
I've seen you troll practically every thread and nearly every user on these boards. There's nothing you can say to get a rise out of me anymore.
Mate, you're not even a real muslim, you converted to Islam from christianity, so maybe we should take bets on what you'll flip-flop to next, buddhism, hinduism, Amish, scientology?..:D

Daze

Star
Mate, you're not even a real muslim, you converted to Islam from christianity, so maybe we should take bets on what you'll flip-flop to next, buddhism, hinduism, Amish, scientology?..:D
Like i said, you don't matter.

polymoog

Superstar
@e-Enoch

general etiquette on the VC forum:
if you post a video (especially a YT video), you need to give a description of it and the video length.
any video you post should have been pre-screened by yourself already. long videos should have notes in your description about what timestamp features which relevant information.
people are busy and cant sit in front of their computer (or phone) watching long videos. they need a quick synopsis and how long the video is to determine if they have time to watch that particular video.

failure to do this will result in no one watching it.

Lizard King

Veteran
I either forgot about this thread or didn't know it existed. Btw whatever happened to Tidal?

Lizard King

Veteran
@e-Enoch

general etiquette on the VC forum:
if you post a video (especially a YT video), you need to give a description of it and the video length.
any video you post should have been pre-screened by yourself already. long videos should have notes in your description about what timestamp features which relevant information.
people are busy and cant sit in front of their computer (or phone) watching long videos. they need a quick synopsis and how long the video is to determine if they have time to watch that particular video.

failure to do this will result in no one watching it.
I agree with you on this. I rarely if ever will watch a video. A synopsis will do for me. Plus there is so many people with videos trying to get Patreon etc donations. Too bad so many jobs were outsourced to other countries because now everyone has to try and make a buck with endless videos. If someone wants to bring me bad news that is fine but I'm not paying.

polymoog

Superstar
I agree with you on this. I rarely if ever will watch a video. A synopsis will do for me. Plus there is so many people with videos trying to get Patreon etc donations. Too bad so many jobs were outsourced to other countries because now everyone has to try and make a buck with endless videos. If someone wants to bring me bad news that is fine but I'm not paying.
any long video posted on the forum should:

1. have ALREADY been pre-screened by the poster, and
2. have a brief synopsis of what it covers/key points.

only if the video is very important will i state, "this is worth your time". time is a precious commodity these days.

------------------
patreon is garbage, by the way. censorship/anti-free speech platform. use subscribestar only.

polymoog

Superstar
I either forgot about this thread or didn't know it existed. Btw whatever happened to Tidal?
he was having health problems (kidney? memory loss issues) at the end of his time here. even if he WAS back (and he was never a good fit here since he was not at all interested in learning the truth), he would be repeating the same crap and the same photos over and over anyway.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So why did dipstick daze make a new thread where he attempts to aim his crowds personal bash-fest at me when this one was already right next to his, ready and waiting for his commentary about me? These people are truly lost in the sauce