Petty Squabbles Thread

Tidal

Star
I see this thread is called the "Petty Squabbles Thread", that'd certainly explain why it seems akin to a kindergarten and attracts a ragbag assortment of childish tantrumming trolls, one's even putting words in my mouth that i never said..:)
I'm 73 years old and outgrew petty bickering about 60 years ago, and I'd advise some of you to grow up too, and take this verse on board.. :p -

“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” (1 Cor 13:11)

NANNY, COME DEAL WITH THEM!

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
At which point in your growing up did you decide that threatening to acid attack women was a good thing?

Maldarker

Star
This forum is one of the more civil/mature forums within the conspiracy theory community. I guess I just tolerate the trolls. At the end of the day, they are not harming me
i feel the same didn't matter back then doesn't matter now and besides don't mind someones comment say what you want i'm not going to be that type of person to squelch someones voice.

polymoog

Superstar
You gotta be kidding us boy, you must have missed all my anti-vax posts.. :p
As for 9/11, Al-Qaeda ADMITTED doing it and that's good enough for me to point the finger at them..:)
i read all of your anti-vax posts. reread what i said. i am making a comparison between your (correct) disbelief of the media propaganda of corona and the jab, but then you go and believe the medias 9/11 senseless narrative.
look, go ahead and believe your version if you want, but you are only limiting your own understanding of what happened. thats it.

as long as you do not ruin the continuity and the momentum of any given thread, i have absolutely no problem with you.

Tidal

Star
i am making a comparison between your (correct) disbelief of the media propaganda of corona and the jab, but then you go and believe the medias 9/11 senseless narrative.

You muslim sympathisers are funny people.;)

Tidal

Star
You remind me of the Cardassian in this episode....
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Four Lights

Logic it out mate, the list of muslim terrorist atrocities is as long as your arm, and 9/11 was simply another one added to the list, nothing new there..:)
Anyway there was no need for the government to fake 9/11 as an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY HAD plenty of good excuses to go there to stop terrorism.

Last edited:
@Tidal

you’re at it again. Every one of your questions has been answered on the chemtrails thread, yet you ask the exact same questions again and again.

Please explain why you continue to re-ask questions that have been answered. Because it looks very much like you’re trying to continually alter the latest posts of the thread so that hapless internet searchers may be disinformed.

Daze

Star
@Tidal

you’re at it again. Every one of your questions has been answered on the chemtrails thread, yet you ask the exact same questions again and again.

Please explain why you continue to re-ask questions that have been answered. Because it looks very much like you’re trying to continually alter the latest posts of the thread so that hapless internet searchers may be disinformed.
Hes baiting. No one in there right mind believes what he proclaims to. He just wants attention.

Tidal

Star
you’re at it again. Every one of your questions has been answered on the chemtrails thread..

Wrong, the only "answers" I get are attempts to shunt me off to some longwinded link or thread instead of giving me simple straight brief replies..:)

Wrong, the only "answers" I get are attempts to shunt me off to some longwinded link or thread instead of giving me simple straight brief replies..:)
It's a military operation. Watch this video. I know you don't have much of an attention span, but you'll only need to muster 1min 30 seconds.

Tidal

Star
Hes baiting. No one in there right mind believes what he proclaims to. He just wants attention.
Logic it out mate, there are far easier ways for our enemies to poison us than go to all the trouble of using planes to make chemtrails, look-

Tidal

Star
It's a military operation. Watch this video. I know you don't have much of an attention span, but you'll only need to muster 1min 30 seconds.

Sorry mate I just don't have time to watch a 2-hour video, I'd much rather watch this forthcoming episode of The Waltons- "Granma knits a shawl for the county fair and Olivia bakes a cake"
Hmm sounds good..:)

As for chemtrails, can't anybody simply tell me in a few sentences-
1-Who's doing it?
2- What's in it for them?
3- What effect do chemtrails have on us?

PS- If chemtrails do exist, perhaps they contain a "stupid drug", it certainly had an effect on the lefty clowns who voted for Biden..:)

Awoken2

Superstar

He's not here to learn anything. You are wasting your time trying to educate him.

He's simply here to try and divert from the research that people post here, to generally undermine the forum for credibility and to make any new visitors think this place is full of idiots.

This is clear for all to see.

Daze

Star
Logic it out mate, there are far easier ways for our enemies to poison us than go to all the trouble of using planes to make chemtrails, look-

Muslims are not your enemies. I've shown before the َQuran says ALL life is sacred. I've literally seen Muslims save roaches for goodness sake.

While at the same token, terrorist atrocities involving Christians are within the 100's of millions. Everything from abortion clinic bombings to the crusades. History, YOUR history dictates Christianity was spread by the sword. For Gods sake there's a famous European war called the 30 years war where Christians tried to wipe each other out. Christianity decimated the population of Europe during this time.

Have you heard of the KKK? How about Gods Army? There are many "Christian" terrorist groups. But only the ignorant can say they're Christian.

You do these things to get a rise out of people Tidal, while I'm beyond it. I am not bothered by your ludicrous claims because i know you do it for attention.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Muslims are not your enemies..

Tell that to the relatives of the 3000 innocent office workers slaughtered by your chums on 9/11..:)

"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Bible, Psalm 59:6)

Daze

Star
Tell that to the relatives of the 3000 innocent office workers slaughtered by your chums on 9/11..:)

"Evildoers...They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city..but thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Bible, Psalm 59:6)
I've seen you troll practically every thread and nearly every user on these boards. There's nothing you can say to get a rise out of me anymore.