Petty Squabbles Thread

polymoog

Superstar
I agree with you on this. I rarely if ever will watch a video. A synopsis will do for me. Plus there is so many people with videos trying to get Patreon etc donations. Too bad so many jobs were outsourced to other countries because now everyone has to try and make a buck with endless videos. If someone wants to bring me bad news that is fine but I'm not paying.
any long video posted on the forum should:

1. have ALREADY been pre-screened by the poster, and
2. have a brief synopsis of what it covers/key points.

only if the video is very important will i state, "this is worth your time". time is a precious commodity these days.

------------------
patreon is garbage, by the way. censorship/anti-free speech platform. use subscribestar only.

polymoog

Superstar
I either forgot about this thread or didn't know it existed. Btw whatever happened to Tidal?
he was having health problems (kidney? memory loss issues) at the end of his time here. even if he WAS back (and he was never a good fit here since he was not at all interested in learning the truth), he would be repeating the same crap and the same photos over and over anyway.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So why did dipstick daze make a new thread where he attempts to aim his crowds personal bash-fest at me when this one was already right next to his, ready and waiting for his commentary about me? These people are truly lost in the sauce

There is the saying that the definition of insanity is repeating the same actions and expecting different results. Doesn't everyone here kind of repeat the same videos and propaganda and expect different results?

polymoog

Superstar
daze:

Why do you think Muslims kill homosexuals? The Taliban puts them into military camps. Would you like proof?

Hasn't the west taught you the Taliban is the most severe? After all, Taliban women are forbidden an education that teaches them the reality of 140 different genders.

Facts? You mean those given to you by Fox news? NBC? CNN? Come on poly, people are supposed to be awake here. You're starting to sound like Lisa.

That's good you have friends of different colors. When you mentioned "white Christians" i assumed you were a racist. Its good to be corrected because racism is a 1 way ticket to hell.

Far as that video, you only need to step back and look at reality. How many school boards recently had parents complaining about books in elementary schools showing boys how to give blow jobs? How about the word "groomer" being banned in many places. Why? Does groomer have a negative effect on the LGBT community?

They are obviously after the kids and i can easily make a thread with all of the different sources / content out there on this subject.
You can look at this from 2 angles. One, its satanic and the devil wants his corruption to spread to all of mankind.
The other angle is its the only way these people can "reproduce", by passing their lifestyles onto others.
Do you want homosexual grand children? Because its literally the death of your bloodline.

You're Christian yes? Why do you think the people of Prophet Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by God himself?
Theres a good chance Pompeii is Sodom and Gomorrah so we have the evidence.

pompei.jpg

Why did God decide to completely eradicate the people of Lot (as)?

just a random search (there are plenty of articles that pop up): https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/the-11-countries-where-being-gay-is-punishable-by-death-are-all-majority-muslim

Afghanistan

What the law says: “Those who commit sodomy, shall be sentenced to medium imprisonment not exceeding two years.” (Penal Code, 2017; Section 647) “A person, defending his honour, who sees his spouse or another of his close relations in the act of committing adultery or being in the same bed with another and immediately kills or injures one or both of them shall be exempted from punishment for laceration and murder but shall be imprisoned for a period not exceeding two years.” (Penal Code, 2017; Article 398)

Brunei

What the law says: “Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman, or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.” (Penal Code, 2001; Chapter 22, Section 377)

Mauritania

What the law says: “Any adult Muslim man who commits an indecent act or an act against nature with an individual of his sex will face the penalty of death by public stoning.” (Penal Code, 1984; Article 308)

--------------

so killing gays is fine, but being "racist" (i dont know what that means anymore since its been so distorted) is ''a one way ticket to hell''. thats absurd.

---------------

im a regular contributor on the jochris` LGBTQ backfire thread. again, its disgusting what they are trying to do to our youth. and again, i NEVER will condone violence against them. as these people are, i am free to protest against them, combat their free speech with my own, fight against the school boards, remove my child from school, etc.

no, i am not a christian. although our constitution is being bruised and beaten in recent times, it is still the best in the world and allows us the most freedom anywhere. western civilization and culture (white european christians) spawned this system.
the fact that you refuse to condemn violence against others based on their beliefs is troubling and sad. like i said, youre better off overseas living in one of those authoritarian muslim dictatorships than living free in the west.

Daze

Superstar
daze:

Why do you think Muslims kill homosexuals? The Taliban puts them into military camps. Would you like proof?

Hasn't the west taught you the Taliban is the most severe? After all, Taliban women are forbidden an education that teaches them the reality of 140 different genders.

Facts? You mean those given to you by Fox news? NBC? CNN? Come on poly, people are supposed to be awake here. You're starting to sound like Lisa.

That's good you have friends of different colors. When you mentioned "white Christians" i assumed you were a racist. Its good to be corrected because racism is a 1 way ticket to hell.

Far as that video, you only need to step back and look at reality. How many school boards recently had parents complaining about books in elementary schools showing boys how to give blow jobs? How about the word "groomer" being banned in many places. Why? Does groomer have a negative effect on the LGBT community?

They are obviously after the kids and i can easily make a thread with all of the different sources / content out there on this subject.
You can look at this from 2 angles. One, its satanic and the devil wants his corruption to spread to all of mankind.
The other angle is its the only way these people can "reproduce", by passing their lifestyles onto others.
Do you want homosexual grand children? Because its literally the death of your bloodline.

You're Christian yes? Why do you think the people of Prophet Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by God himself?
Theres a good chance Pompeii is Sodom and Gomorrah so we have the evidence.

pompei.jpg

Why did God decide to completely eradicate the people of Lot (as)?

just a random search (there are plenty of articles that pop up): https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/the-11-countries-where-being-gay-is-punishable-by-death-are-all-majority-muslim

Afghanistan

What the law says: “Those who commit sodomy, shall be sentenced to medium imprisonment not exceeding two years.” (Penal Code, 2017; Section 647) “A person, defending his honour, who sees his spouse or another of his close relations in the act of committing adultery or being in the same bed with another and immediately kills or injures one or both of them shall be exempted from punishment for laceration and murder but shall be imprisoned for a period not exceeding two years.” (Penal Code, 2017; Article 398)

Brunei

What the law says: “Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman, or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.” (Penal Code, 2001; Chapter 22, Section 377)

Mauritania

What the law says: “Any adult Muslim man who commits an indecent act or an act against nature with an individual of his sex will face the penalty of death by public stoning.” (Penal Code, 1984; Article 308)

--------------

so killing gays is fine, but being "racist" (i dont know what that means anymore since its been so distorted) is ''a one way ticket to hell''. thats absurd.

---------------

im a regular contributor on the jochris` LGBTQ backfire thread. again, its disgusting what they are trying to do to our youth. and again, i NEVER will condone violence against them. as these people are, i am free to protest against them, combat their free speech with my own, fight against the school boards, remove my child from school, etc.

no, i am not a christian. although our constitution is being bruised and beaten in recent times, it is still the best in the world and allows us the most freedom anywhere. western civilization and culture (white european christians) spawned this system.
the fact that you refuse to condemn violence against others based on their beliefs is troubling and sad. like i said, youre better off overseas living in one of those authoritarian muslim dictatorships than living free in the west.
Jihad watch? Isn't that ran by Pamela Gellar? Who you gonna list next? Robert Spencer, David Wood?

Here's a fact Poly, if you want to get rich, write a book attacking Islam.

I've just given you modern day proof homosexuals are not put to the knife, but believe what you want.

polymoog

Superstar
I take it this means you want to argue. Ok, here you go.

im talking to YOU, not some twitter person. its age restricted, i dont have a log in, and i dont use social media anyway. dont pawn this argument off on someone else.

Jihad watch? Isn't that ran by Pamela Gellar? Who you gonna list next? Robert Spencer, David Wood?
I've just given you modern day proof homosexuals are not put to the knife, but believe what you want.
ive just provided you the law of those countries. whether that information was provided by david wood, hillary clinton, or bozo the clown is not important. what is important is that it is the law.

you keep dancing around the fact that you condone violence against the beliefs of others. are you afraid to say so?

Daze

Superstar
im talking to YOU, not some twitter person. its age restricted, i dont have a log in, and i dont use social media anyway. dont pawn this argument off on someone else.

ive just provided you the law of those countries. whether that information was provided by david wood, hillary clinton, or bozo the clown is not important. what is important is that it is the law.

you keep dancing around the fact that you condone violence against the beliefs of others. are you afraid to say so?
Poly, you are quoting literal hate preachers. Don't you see how that discredits you? Who do you take your Christianity from? David Duke?

Your agenda here is clear. What you've provided me with is materiel from a hate site, whose bread and butter is to attack Islam.

I know who Robert Spencer is, i know him very well. He's often mocked on twitter by Muslims because he doesn't have a clue. But people like you eat him up.

There is no debate here, not when you source hate preachers.

Who is more credible. That is the question. A man who cheated on his pregnant wife, ie Robert Spencer, or the Taliban?

No doubt you will side with the fornicator because your bias demands it.

tprd.jpg

Daze

Superstar
So now I'm Scimi? Sadly i don't have the experience he does, but i can easily beat back a group of Islamaphobs, even when they have a self-proclaimed Muslim amongst their ranks.

@BeemBow You've always had an issue with me and i think its because i posted a picture of Trudeau doing blackface. Least this is when you started trolling me. I did it to show JT's hypocrisy. But lets be honest, haters gotta hate so you go with what you know.

Daze

Superstar
You know it all. Don't you.
Actually i don't know you at all. Just that you have a problem with me. Have for the longest time.

So its no surprise that you side against me, exactly like Tempo, who is a self proclaimed Muslim who has made a living attacking Islams prophet. These are your allies.

Its very telling how you jumped into this thread with no content other then to call me "Scimi"? Thank you because i take that as a compliment. His knowledge on Islam greatly exceeds my own.

Don't you know once you insult you have lost the debate? Yet you started with that so.. um ya.

polymoog

Superstar
Poly, you are quoting literal hate preachers. Don't you see how that discredits you? Who do you take your Christianity from? David Duke?
you just said this yourself on the other thread: Thats silly, when you focus on the messenger you miss the message. Facts are facts but you're blinded by the messenger.

Your agenda here is clear. What you've provided me with is materiel from a hate site, whose bread and butter is to attack Islam.
youre losing your credibility rapidly here. whether a fact is from a ''hate site'' or not, it still stated an actual law that is on the books. if i went to a neo-nazi site and they state that the israeli flag is blue and white, does that make their statement wrong because they are antisemetic?

when youre done dancing around the topic and the question directly posed to you, let me know. if you wish to save whatever face you have left, simply do not respond.

Daze

Superstar
you just said this yourself on the other thread: Thats silly, when you focus on the messenger you miss the message. Facts are facts but you're blinded by the messenger.

youre losing your credibility rapidly here. whether a fact is from a ''hate site'' or not, it still stated an actual law that is on the books. if i went to a neo-nazi site and they state that the israeli flag is blue and white, does that make their statement wrong because they are antisemetic?

when youre done dancing around the topic and the question directly posed to you, let me know. if you wish to save whatever face you have left, simply do not respond.
You don't see a difference when the messenger has an agenda? For Gods sake poly, you have sourced a man who has spread nothing but hate about Islam for like 20 years. What in Gods name do you think will make him relevant today?

Lets look at David Wood for a moment. A known hate preacher. He has several 100 videos. Twitter, FB, you name it.. and a patreon. Now this man literally makes about $8000 a month through pateron ALONE.. With this knowledge go look at his "Christians" videos. He does not have a single video that calls to Christianity. Literally Every Single Video is him attacking Islam.

Yet people source him as if he was an expert on Islam.. when really it all comes down to confirmation bias.

Dude #1 : I hate Islam
Dude #2 : So do i
Dude #1 : Huh? That means everything you have to say about Islam is absolutely correct!

Why do you ignore the fact that i have shown you homosexuals are not put to death? Is there some kind of reason for me to hide this?

Why do you ignore the fact the God of the Bible eradicated the people of Lot for no other reason then them being homosexual?

youre losing your credibility rapidly here.
Do you honestly think i care what a handful of people think of me?

There are maybe 25 people here. I have about 8 of them on ignore. They don't exist for me. Ones who are not ignored, like you, have only wanted to fight since i returned about a week ago. Seemingly everything i have posted you have found reason to debate. Remember the gmo foods? I had to forcefully walk away from that one. Now here we are, in a thread you have dragged me into where my evidence just doesn't matter because it conflicts with your agenda driven "evidence".

What happened to you man? I used to consider you a friend and now I'm considering putting you on ignore and forgetting you.

ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS ARGUE ANYMORE.

Idk what your deal is with me but Islam is about 2.2B strong and is the fastest growing faith on the planet. Like it or hate it, i can die today and it will still succeed, even if there were a million Pamela Gellars out there able to broadcast 24/7 to an audience 5 billion strong.

There is literally only one path to God and that begins by assigning No partners to him. A trait many here immediately fail.

They wish to extinguish Allah’s light with their mouths, but Allah will only allow His light to be perfected, even to the dismay of the disbelievers. (9:32 Quran)

End of the day Poly there is only one truth. You can join it or stand against it. I won't be liable for either decision you make.

Truth will find you in the end if not before.

I am done with this petty bickering, take the last word.

JoChris

Superstar
You don't see a difference when the messenger has an agenda? For Gods sake poly, you have sourced a man who has spread nothing but hate about Islam for like 20 years. What in Gods name do you think will make him relevant today?

Lets look at David Wood for a moment. A known hate preacher. He has several 100 videos. Twitter, FB, you name it.. and a patreon. Now this man literally makes about $8000 a month through pateron ALONE.. With this knowledge go look at his "Christians" videos. He does not have a single video that calls to Christianity. Literally Every Single Video is him attacking Islam.

Yet people source him as if he was an expert on Islam.. when really it all comes down to confirmation bias.

Dude #1 : I hate Islam
Dude #2 : So do i
Dude #1 : Huh? That means everything you have to say about Islam is absolutely correct!

Why do you ignore the fact that i have shown you homosexuals are not put to death? Is there some kind of reason for me to hide this?

Why do you ignore the fact the God of the Bible eradicated the people of Lot for no other reason then them being homosexual?

There are maybe 25 people here. I have about 8 of them on ignore. They don't exist for me. Ones who are not ignored, like you, have only wanted to fight since i returned about a week ago. Seemingly everything i have posted you have found reason to debate. Remember the gmo foods? I had to forcefully walk away from that one. Now here we are, in a thread you have dragged me into where my evidence just doesn't matter because it conflicts with your agenda driven "evidence".

What happened to you man? I used to consider you a friend and now I'm considering putting you on ignore and forgetting you.

ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS ARGUE ANYMORE.

Idk what your deal is with me but Islam is about 2.2B strong and is the fastest growing faith on the planet. Like it or hate it, i can die today and it will still succeed, even if there were a million Pamela Gellars out there able to broadcast 24/7 to an audience 5 billion strong.

There is literally only one path to God and that begins by assigning No partners to him. A trait many here immediately fail.

They wish to extinguish Allah’s light with their mouths, but Allah will only allow His light to be perfected, even to the dismay of the disbelievers. (9:32 Quran)

End of the day Poly there is only one truth. You can join it or stand against it. I won't be liable for either decision you make.

Truth will find you in the end if not before.

I am done with this petty bickering, take the last word.
I apologise in advance to other readers if I cause conflict, but I prefer to be as clear in communicating my position as possible. I have tried before, but diplomacy just doesn't seem to get the message across properly with them :rolleyes: .

---
I know you will take this personally because that is part of your cultural DNA. I will give only one entry because I frankly have lost interest in interacting with Muslims in a forum setting. You must have all been taught the same script. In the past I wasted enough time on this forum to realise that Muslims here know next to nothing about your religion despite all your blathering and cut-and-pasting and whataboutery ["look over there... squirrel!!!''] you resort to every time you just can't defend Islam.

Western converts only happen because of the PR you do, always leaving out the small print.
Love jihad unfortunately hooks some gullible women.
If westerners actually read what was in the Hadiths first, only the amoral INCELs would join.

----
In the Age of the Internet some Christian apologists have decided to stop taking the "softly softly" approach with Muslims and your people absolutely loathe that. There is a massive amount of apostasy thanks to us, you know it, your leaders know it. If it wasn't for the apostasy laws there would be next to no Muslims in the world by now.

Dr. David Wood has become a specialist in Christian apologetics RE Islam.
His personal testimony is enough to show his faith is genuine.
His style is to defend Christianity via attacking the opposing argument - and your people loathe that.
Same for Robert Spencer.
Same for Christian Prince.
Same via DCCI ministries.
Same for Reasoned Answers.
Same for Lloyd de Jongh [now HE is interesting - he covers all the hidden occult and Sharia law stuff].

It is time for you Muslims to grow up, get over it and start trying to actually DEFEND your faith.

e.g. explain all the "holes in the narrative" that Dr. Yassir Qahdi accidentally admitted to Muhammad Hijab quite a while back - there is way more than one VERSION of the Quran, not translations like the Bible - VERSIONS. (It has come out there are 37++++ versions in fact.)

---
If you actually believe you can defend Islam, get off this forum to go on live chat on some Youtube Christian apologetics channels.
If because of your intellectual snobbiness you would never stoop to mixing with people who can't read the Quran in Arabic, go to Christian Prince or Rob Christian's channel. THEY are Arabic speakers!!!!

You won't though. It is way easier pretending to be tough on a forum where very few westerners know/ care much about your religion.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
You don't see a difference when the messenger has an agenda?
for the 4th time, facts are facts, wherever they come from and whomever the messenger is. their agenda OR their conclusions have nothing to do with the straight facts provided.

He does not have a single video that calls to Christianity. Literally Every Single Video is him attacking Islam.
so? i hardly know of the guy. or pamela gellar, whoever that is. but if they have a concrete fact somewhere, ill take it.

see my reply above. were the laws of the countries that i stated accurate or not? thats a yes or a no question.

why do you think i care about what is written in the bible about this? i am asking you if YOU condone violence against gays, and you reply with some bible quote.

you were wrong about the watermelons being GMO and refused to acknowledge it, spinning it with some god explanation, refusing to admit you were incorrect. ive been wrong several times on the forum. know what i did? i admitted i was wrong, thanked the posters for correcting me because the only thing that counts is the truth, and learned something new.

you failed to respond to the fact that these islamic countries have laws on their books punishing gays which can be interpreted to condone physical violence.
everyone knows that women who dont wear a head scarf in those countries are asking for trouble and could be physically attacked or raped-- and that is condoned. its clear over there, and its clear wherever muslim migrants have come into the west en masse: sweden, france, etc.

it has nothing to do with how others perceive you; it has to do with yourself. dodging direct questions is evasive and dishonest in a debate. you lose honor that way, if you care about such things. i certainly do.
you are so wrapped up in your muslim beliefs that you cant examine them separately nor distinguish them from your own self. you are you. beliefs and belief systems (ESPECIALLY religions) should be examined and reexamined on a daily basis until you get to the truth, and you follow that wherever it leads.

1. this debate is limited to this topic. i compartmentalize topics with people. for example, as much as i fought with colonel valerio on everything, on other threads with different discussions i supported him and liked his posts. i like your other posts on other topics. however, for the last 2 things youve stated, you are completely wrong.
2. friends can argue and still be friends.

truth fears no investigation. if i ask hard questions about islam or your thoughts, you shouldnt dodge them, unless you want to avoid giving the uncomfortable truth. thats what comes across in your posts here.

I've never understood why people always making jokes about how much blacks like watermelon. I love watermelon it's a perfect food and relatively cheap and lasts a long time and it's better for you than ice cream.

polymoog

Superstar
I've never understood why people always making jokes about how much blacks like watermelon.
its just a stereotype that stuck- it probably originated in the american south a century ago. same with jews being cheap, polish being dumb, or italians with spaghetti.

Maldarker

Star
So it seems that the common denominator for CRAP SPEECH is DAZE no surprise at all is it I think most threads is him bashing someones thoughts or beliefs that don't line up with his.

So it seems that the common denominator for CRAP SPEECH is DAZE no surprise at all is it I think most threads is him bashing someones thoughts or beliefs that don't line up with his.
Then that would be on the individual, wouldn't it? I've known Daze since the last iteration and he basically got along with everyone on there. He was merely exposing the lies that elite have been telling for decades on end.

Any "hatred" for an online personality would say something about the individual who is doing the hating. Unless you're part of the 1%, we're all going to endure the same thing within a few years. That's an inevitable fact.

Maldarker

Star
Then that would be on the individual, wouldn't it? I've known Daze since the last iteration and he basically got along with everyone on there. He was merely exposing the lies that elite have been telling for decades on end.

Any "hatred" for an online personality would say something about the individual who is doing the hating. Unless you're part of the 1%, we're all going to endure the same thing within a few years. That's an inevitable fact.
Who said hate? That would be what your thinking??? Maybe says something about you does it not?

And when did calling out the BS behaviour of a person become hate? Seems you could be the problem?

He bashes left and right when you call him out he blasts back with name calling and then gets mad when getting clapped back at so you can stick up for the fool but not me.