Petty Squabbles Thread

Lisa, do you realize NOW that I'm NOT that person?!
I consider myself to be very forgiving and flexible with others.....
I'm not sure you could say the same.
I reached out to you because you are Christian.
I was trying to reconnect to my roots...

Jesus forgave sinners for their sins, can you?

Lisa

Superstar
I firmly believe it is about a reset. They have to tear us down in 2020 to rebuild us in Agenda 21.
They don’t have to do it this year...in fact none of this would have happened if it wasn’t an election year. Why didn’t they do it last year?

Awareness does not equal fearfulness.
He’s as bad as the msm at this point.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, do you realize NOW that I'm NOT that person?!
I consider myself to be very forgiving and flexible with others.....
I'm not sure you could say the same.
I reached out to you because you are Christian.
I was trying to reconnect to my roots...

Jesus forgave sinners for their sins, can you?
How have you convinced me that you‘re not her?

Lurking009

Star
Sure but some of the stuff he posts can be fearful in themselves in that he reports it as a truth that’s to come when he doesn’t really know that..so then he is just as bad as the media isn’t he? Especially when the scam is drawing to a close. Why keep it up? COVID is old and tiring and draining and so is Frank’s thread...it’s actually keeping the virus alive here.
The virus and it's effects are still very much alive, such as the continuing shutdowns, false reporting, media hysteria over the allegedly high death rate, Fauci lunacy, the vaccine, etc. So many things just do not add up, so it's still a high profile subject that should be questioned and explored. Considering this is a conspiracy theory forum, topics like this should be expected.

Lisa

Superstar
The virus and it's effects are still very much alive, such as the continuing shutdowns, false reporting, media hysteria over the allegedly high death rate, Fauci lunacy, the vaccine, etc. So many things just do not add up, so it's still a high profile subject that should be questioned and explored. Considering this is a conspiracy theory forum, topics like this should be expected.
Over saturation everywhere including here. Do we all who don’t believe it need to be shown more? I don’t think so. Its just keeping it alive here at the forums.

Lisa

Superstar
Because last year would have led into 2020 not 2021. It's called Agenda 21 for a reason.
They also have said that the oceans would be dead in 10 years...that we have 10 years to save this or that. I mean..just because it says Agenda 21 doesn’t mean its gonna happen in 2021.

The virus was about what I said its about ..crashing trumps economy to try to win an election...even one of their slimeballs called it back in 2018...

Maher: I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can Get Rid Of Trump, "Bring On The Recession"

Ok Lisa, continue thinking that.
Perhaps if I shared my picture, social security numbers, and credit card info that could convince you otherwise...
Maybe a DNA sample, instead?
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Lisa

Superstar
Ok Lisa, continue thinking that.
Perhaps if I shared my picture, social security numbers, and credit card info that could convince you otherwise...
Maybe a DNA sample, instead?
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I wouldn’t stress over it too much...like you said I’m not very influential here....

Lurking009

Star
Over saturation everywhere including here. Do we all who don’t believe it need to be shown more? I don’t think so. Its just keeping it alive here at the forums.
Someone could say the same about the "George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos" thread, which we both participate in. I continue to post examples of leftist violence to counter the media lies of peaceful protesting. It's important to me that the truth gets out. I think the "COVID-19, LOCKDOWN..." thread serves the same purpose for covid. Just as I would not want anyone to dictate to you how to run a thread you've created, I want the same freedom for anyone else who starts a thread.

Lisa

Superstar
Someone could say the same about the "George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos" thread, which we both participate in. I continue to post examples of leftist violence to counter the media lies of peaceful protesting. It's important to me that the truth gets out. I think the "COVID-19, LOCKDOWN..." thread serves the same purpose for covid. Just as I would not want anyone to dictate to you how to run a thread you've created, I want the same freedom for anyone else who starts a thread.
Sure...but is it really so bad that I told him to give it a rest and diversify? He doesn’t have to..but I think he should. Its not like anyone is in that thread saying that covid is real..its just a one man crew really constant on the covid.
However, in the protest thread there are people saying that the riots are good the police are bad..that sort of thing..you kind of have to keep it real there. And Frank doesn’t really know if the stuff he’s posting about like the forced vaccinations are even real..yet he keeps it up. We might as well all wear a mask to that thread.

Lurking009

Star
The virus was about what I said its about ..crashing trumps economy to try to win an election...even one of their slimeballs called it back in 2018...
I don't disagree with you at all, but it's also possible the virus may be serving more than one purpose, you know?

Lisa

Superstar
I don't disagree with you at all, but it's also possible the virus may be serving more than one purpose, you know?
I don’t think so...I think we give tptb too much credit for being smarter than us...from what I’ve seen they are the stupidest people on earth..much like how people joke that criminals aren’t the brightest people..neither are they. Aren’t we then giving them too much credit when we continue thinking that we are just sitting ducks for their purposes. They have some countries in their hands but not all...shouldn’t that tell you something right there?