Petty Squabbles Thread

Lisa

Superstar
Someone could say the same about the "George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos" thread, which we both participate in. I continue to post examples of leftist violence to counter the media lies of peaceful protesting. It's important to me that the truth gets out. I think the "COVID-19, LOCKDOWN..." thread serves the same purpose for covid. Just as I would not want anyone to dictate to you how to run a thread you've created, I want the same freedom for anyone else who starts a thread.
Sure...but is it really so bad that I told him to give it a rest and diversify? He doesn’t have to..but I think he should. Its not like anyone is in that thread saying that covid is real..its just a one man crew really constant on the covid.
However, in the protest thread there are people saying that the riots are good the police are bad..that sort of thing..you kind of have to keep it real there. And Frank doesn’t really know if the stuff he’s posting about like the forced vaccinations are even real..yet he keeps it up. We might as well all wear a mask to that thread.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't disagree with you at all, but it's also possible the virus may be serving more than one purpose, you know?
I don’t think so...I think we give tptb too much credit for being smarter than us...from what I’ve seen they are the stupidest people on earth..much like how people joke that criminals aren’t the brightest people..neither are they. Aren’t we then giving them too much credit when we continue thinking that we are just sitting ducks for their purposes. They have some countries in their hands but not all...shouldn’t that tell you something right there?

Lisa

Superstar
But discussing all evidence, all angles, and new developments is a good thing. For myself, I see several possible goals that could be achieved with one virus on a national and global scale. I'm not saying the possibilities are true or false at this point, but they are up for discussion.
You are all discussing and I would add over discussing hypotheticals...lets keep it real here...we are supposed to be people looking for truth aren’t we? If you talk it to death..does that make it more true? Has talking it to death made anything discussed more real...and if not..then I would say its time to drop it...move on with life...diversify...and come back to it if need be. But this constant drip drip is old..and its tiring. Life is hard enough knowing that when you go out of your house that people are stuck in mask fear...why keep it alive here too. That can’t be good for anyone.

Lisa

Superstar
It sounds like the covid thread is upsetting to you, and that's fair enough. But others feel it's helpful and they enjoy the discussion or just reading the information. The only solution would be to just ignore this thread and focus on others.

You do a great job of finding and posting the latest protest violence, and I hope you will continue to share that info and support the police. :)
Thanks Lurking...that’s nice of you to say. :) I’ll say the same back at ya!

O ya...I don’t really focus on it..but I see it always comes up..then when I click on it its like..not another of the same...there really isn’t anything new in the covid world.

Maes17

Superstar
That is actually the reality and not the other stuff you’ve been posting.

It kinda seems like you think it will though..that’s the direction your thread is.

Yes..I do think you want to be proven to have predicted it all.

I did..and that’s what I’ve come up with. I’m not as bad a person as people think here...but I am the one that gets all the grief no matter what I say. Then everyone wants me to feel bad for the things I say..when they really aren’t all that bad...and the grief I get is worse than anything I could ever say.
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.
You’re blunt, your stance and firm stance can rub off the wrong way. I get it.

No complaints from I.

Maes17

Superstar
Ever think that tptb just sits at home trolling these threads, for info/ideas?
(Of course they do)
Kinda laying it all out on the table for them, aren't we?
The irony of CT sites is that they provide a platform for people to discuss and investigate CT, but at the same time its almost certain to draw attention from tptb.
Didn't cjkkw imply he's a celebrity of some sort? (wait, Jesus..I remember)..
Is VC a celebrity, too?
My point being, who knows......
I certainly don't.
That's why they (tptb) develop codespeak and talk with symbols....
Its their tongue in cheek way of stating their "secret messages" without actually saying anything...
Inversion of everything.
Maybe it appears to some that Frank's threads are redundant, but they are continuously updated. So they are relevant.
Some of the "predictions" out there, who knows...it's interesting to consider, though.
Nobody cares what I think, but there it is, lol.
I’d like to think so. This is how blacklist get started etc.

Look into the tavistock institute if you get curious

~JC~

Veteran
I don't like being the billionth person to tell you but why can't you just ignore his thread and look elsewhere? I see those KPop/BTS threads popping up all the time but I just ignore them and don't make a fuss about it. It's not hard to do.
Tip: if you ignore the creator of the K-pop thread, or any thread, you’ll never see the thread come up again. Trust :D

~JC~

Veteran
Over saturation everywhere including here. Do we all who don’t believe it need to be shown more? I don’t think so. Its just keeping it alive here at the forums.
Yeah but that’s what this forum is all about; multiple threads, full of information and perspectives on their topics. There are tons here. To say “over saturation” doesn’t make sense unless that was literally the ONLY thread on this forum...Because you don’t have to open any thread that doesn’t interest you, so its unfair and antagonistic to view and/or participate in a thread that doesn’t work for you, then poo ooo the truly interested parties who are there because they want to be.

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah but that’s what this forum is all about; multiple threads, full of information and perspectives on their topics. There are tons here. To say “over saturation” doesn’t make sense unless that was literally the ONLY thread on this forum...Because you don’t have to open any thread that doesn’t interest you, so its unfair and antagonistic to view and/or participate in a thread that doesn’t work for you, then poo ooo the truly interested parties who are there because they want to be.
I’m just kicking back enjoying the paranoia at an all time high.

Time to grab some gmo popcorn and coke

I do agree though we should be taking the information and think critical in how it affects you for your best interest. The thing some people don’t grasp in general is what works for them may not work for me.

Idk. I just think sometimes simple easy stuff gets made too complex. The need to be right. Etc.

I personally cannot complain about Lisa.
Yeah her being blunt can come off as rude to some. She’s a product of her era. Take things with a grain of salt. If you guys want beef with her have at it.

I personally don’t see a problem. It makes for interesting dialogue though lol

Lisa

Superstar

I do agree though we should be taking the information and think critical in how it affects you for your best interest. The thing some people don’t grasp in general is what works for them may not work for me.

Idk. I just think sometimes simple easy stuff gets made too complex. The need to be right. Etc.

Yeah her being blunt can come off as rude to some. She’s a product of her era. Take things with a grain of salt. If you guys want beef with her have at it.

Lol...however I’m really not a product of my era..but of God within me...the person who I was before God came into my life was pretty timid.
But thanks for again not jumping on the bash Lisa train..I really do appreciate that about you.

~JC~

Veteran

Lisa is a great teacher to all of us, because she teaches us about ourselves through our reactions. We get defensive and fall into the rabbit hole of "proving a point”. She’s literally doing the same thing. If we’re confident in what we’re saying, in our beliefs, there’s no value in trying to constantly validate Ourselves to anyone who’s s not open to it, which gets sooo repetitive and typically ends up nowhere. It’s a practice in not taking the bait.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa is a great teacher to all of us, because she teaches us about ourselves through our reactions. We get defensive and fall into the rabbit hole of "proving a point”. She’s literally doing the same thing. If we’re confident in what we’re saying, in our beliefs, there’s no value in trying to constantly validate Ourselves to anyone who’s s not open to it, which gets sooo repetitive and typically ends up nowhere. It’s a practice in not taking the bait.
Or...People are wrong and get mad and defensive about it..that then loses them whatever point that they are trying to make? Come back with better refutations then personal attacks could be the lesson that really needs to be learned here?

Maes17

Superstar
Lol...however I’m really not a product of my era..but of God within me...the person who I was before God came into my life was pretty timid.
But thanks for again not jumping on the bash Lisa train..I really do appreciate that about you.
well your era wasn’t into political correctness and faith in religion was more highly thought of. So I’d say you’re a product of your era. That’s not a negative context.

Naw. No bashing from I. I can disagree with you and go about my way. Good luck lol

Maes17

Superstar
A lot of posters end up taking the bait and get into spats with her.
So it’s a two way thing. How you choose to react to lisa or any other poster on here for that matter.

I can use polymoog and I as an example. We have our disagreements but I at the end of the day I consider him a forum friend.

Same with lisa, you, any poster on here. I rarely go around the serious threads anymore cause everything is so on edge disagreements end up hostile.

We all, myself included get wrapped up in proving a point we become hostile towards each other. We’re all here seeking alternative options, seeking truths to shady antics imposed by those in charge.

Conspiracy theorist are often misfits or “losers”. We can all have a place here to feel more comfortable within ourselves. We need to let go of the ego though and be willing to tolerate as annoying as some can be.

You all are VC fam even though I may not know any of you personally.
The fact I can come somewhere to randomly rant away, provide a neutral stance.

Sometimes all people need is a little chit chat to put their life in perspective.
I’d hate the thought of logging in and being a douche to someone who is probably battling mental health issues. That’s why I typically try to stay the middle man

Lisa

Superstar
A lot of posters end up taking the bait and get into spats with her.
So it’s a two way thing. How you choose to react to lisa or any other poster on here for that matter.

I can use polymoog and I as an example. We have our disagreements but I at the end of the day I consider him a forum friend.

Same with lisa, you, any poster on here. I rarely go around the serious threads anymore cause everything is so on edge disagreements end up hostile.

We all, myself included get wrapped up in proving a point we become hostile towards each other. We’re all here seeking alternative options, seeking truths to shady antics imposed by those in charge.

Conspiracy theorist are often misfits or “losers”. We can all have a place here to feel more comfortable within ourselves. We need to let go of the ego though and be willing to tolerate as annoying as some can be.

You all are VC fam even though I may not know any of you personally.
The fact I can come somewhere to randomly rant away, provide a neutral stance.

Sometimes all people need is a little chit chat to put their life in perspective.
I’d hate the thought of logging in and being a douche to someone who is probably battling mental health issues. That’s why I typically try to stay the middle man
Are you know saying I’m battling mental health issues? :oops: