"Out of Shadows" The New and Best documentary on Mind Control, Satanism and Pizzagate!

illuminatimess

Veteran
a nut who believes Trump issued the Covid lockdown in order to use that as a cover for when they do a mass round up and arrest of pedophiles. Yes she actually believes that.

she also believes in Q Anon and the white hats.

Real credible source there. :D
Jeez, and people believe these people lol

A few years back she said that there was going to be an imminently released video of Hillary and Huma torturing a child to death, never happened lol. That’s just one example of many of this crank being wrong
While that may be true there is still reports of a video to that effect found on that guys laptop, plus the bronfman sisters did get prosecuted and so did epstein somebody held them to account, I doubt clinton would have so whos to say trump isnt doing something

B_JMNN

Established
While that may be true there is still reports of a video to that effect found on that guys laptop, plus the bronfman sisters did get prosecuted and so did epstein somebody held them to account, I doubt clinton would have so whos to say trump isnt doing something
Doesn't help that Epstein ended up dying.

Did he really die though? I know this might be a bit far fetched but there seems to have been a surge in celebrity deaths over the past 5 years, its possible that none of them really die and they are going underground.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Epstein was detained at the Metropolitan Correction Center in Manhattan which is considered to be the “strictest prison in the United States”. Inside the walls of this prison, fluorescent lights are never switched off and inmates experience almost no human interaction. Furthermore, Epstein was kept in the most secure area of that prison. Inmates are kept in their cells for 23 hours each day and CCTV cameras watch them as they shower, go to the bathroom and sit alone in their heavily barricaded cells. Furthermore, Epstein was an extremely high-profile inmate. - VC

Do you really think he committed suicide? More like „to be suicided“

Vixy

Star
Honestly I didnt see anything in it I didnt know, I mean we're on a way deeper level than this by now. Maybe its good for newcomers.

B_JMNN

Established
Honestly I didnt see anything in it I didnt know, I mean we're on a way deeper level than this by now. Maybe its good for newcomers.

I believe it was meant for them. Due to when it was released.

Epstein was detained at the Metropolitan Correction Center in Manhattan which is considered to be the “strictest prison in the United States”. Inside the walls of this prison, fluorescent lights are never switched off and inmates experience almost no human interaction. Furthermore, Epstein was kept in the most secure area of that prison. Inmates are kept in their cells for 23 hours each day and CCTV cameras watch them as they shower, go to the bathroom and sit alone in their heavily barricaded cells. Furthermore, Epstein was an extremely high-profile inmate. - VC

Do you really think he committed suicide? More like „to be suicided“
No I do not think he did commit.

Sam

Rookie
It was great documentary from #Q

oh my bad, I misunderstood your question.

all presidencies serve elite agendas, none more so than Trump

1. tax breaks for billionaires - leads to collapse of economy just like Bush jr.
2. increase in military spending
3. Unparralleld subservience to Israel
4. Pushing regime change agendas in Iran, Venezuela, continuation of wars in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan
5. more Goldman Sachs allumni and billionaires in his cabinet than any previous president
6. Increased police state and the furthering of a push towards totalitarianism and outright dictatorship
7. Intentional increase of division amongst the public. Divide and Conquer strategy
8. pushing fascist propaganda of enemies within and outside of the state
9. Ushering in an age of "fake news" where he can just lie about anything and it will be believed because it counters MSM narratives.

the abortion stuff is all a part of the "culture wars" that either side of the dialectic play towards their supporters, where they pretend to be "the good guys"
Just one more Lefitst.

Resistor

Established
Let's see how long this film stays up on YouTube. This will end up becoming the "Zeitgeist" or "Loose Change" of Pizzagate and Monarch Mind Control. I will argue that this is the most riveting documentary I've ever seen. Share this with your brainwashed family, friends and sheeple.

Controlled opposition, Out Of Shadows isn't your friend, plus it's very Pizzagate/Q-friendly which means that it doesn't actually care about subjects the pedophillia it speaks about in the documentary. It uses it as a mask to scare you but does nothing to actually help the situation, nor expose it in your neighborhoods. It relies on the same old Hitlerian strategy of painting the enemy as one single group (hollywood elites basically) rather than being about the core concerns (paedos) and it's history in america and suburban life. The kind of stuff you should be trying to fight against. This doco is just there to make you feel scared and helpless, while causing you to obsess over the topic.
Documentary is not your friend.

Swiftturtle

Established
Hollywood is something (& ppl) everyone knows about in society on some level- and, the documentary creators worked in Hollywood...hence focusing on something they had experience in. Of course it’s a super basic summary, ppl need to look into things for themselves. Investigating the merits & extent of something personally is far different than telling ppl about horrifying corruption in every single thing surrounding them in a fail swoop. There’s been millions, and millions of views simply by word of mouth. You might think it didn’t make an impact, but I was told the searches for topics referenced in it jumped by 5Xs since it came out.

It is an interesting point that the director of the movie, Mike, also has shady films.

totally project blue beam/illuminati dystopia.

including his latest movies

Last edited:

qiyana

Controlled opposition, Out Of Shadows isn't your friend, plus it's very Pizzagate/Q-friendly which means that it doesn't actually care about subjects the pedophillia it speaks about in the documentary. It uses it as a mask to scare you but does nothing to actually help the situation, nor expose it in your neighborhoods. It relies on the same old Hitlerian strategy of painting the enemy as one single group (hollywood elites basically) rather than being about the core concerns (paedos) and it's history in america and suburban life. The kind of stuff you should be trying to fight against. This doco is just there to make you feel scared and helpless, while causing you to obsess over the topic.
Documentary is not your friend.
It's really shocking for me to know this 'cause I really thought I stumbled into some reliable information with that documentary. But one thing I didn't understand is why the documentary it's Pizzagate friendly. Could you explain it better to me? It's so hard to not let yourself drowned by this brainwash sort of propaganda. I really should seek out for more knowledge and information so I can build a better perspective on this type of things such as you but I simply don't know where to begin or search.

Lyfe

Star
Its no surprise the elite are into pedo rings. It wasnt that long ago where all those computers at the pentagon were found having inappropriate children material on them. Hillary Clinton was a confirmed racist that was caught multiple times by her associates referring to blacks as nig**rs and targeting other racial groups. Bill Clinton had a cocaine and drug problem and was a sex pervert, not only with grown women, but those who weren't of age either.

Lyfe

Star
This documentary does a pretty powerful job of illustrating the type of evil this world is up against. Even if one doesnt believe in the occult or sorcery or demons or anything like that is irrelevant, because the elite and world renown figures certainly do.

DarkAndWild

Established
I watched it today it was amazing now I need to watch plandemic and the fall of the cabal

Last edited:

Devine

Star
HEY Y'ALL LOOK AROUND THESE THREADS YOU WILL SEE WHO IS HERE FOR FAKE REASONS, CLOGGING EVERYTHING UP!!!

Devine

Star
LOL

Is there anything you do on this forum other than attack people who are trying to put forth vital information ?

another case of projection my friend ?

and no I dont want everybody on this forum to think alike, but really you have done nothing other than call me "shill" and you never actually address any information I present. That likely makes you the shill, and it seems you do nothing other than push Trump friendly narratives accross this forum, again making YOU the shill.

Are you going to try and tell me that "Pizzagate" was not being run and pushed by Trump associates and operatives ?

Are you going to try and tell me that Trump operatives are not trying to weaponize the topic of p***philia and push narratives via Qanon, and others, that Trump is "fighting pedos" while the Democrats are all blood drinking child abusers ?

Are you going to try and tell me that the people in Trump's circle are not involved in human trafficking ?

Are you going to try and tell me that Trump was not mentored by the pedo King Roy Cohn, or that he wasn't tight with Epstein ?

Are you ever going to counter arguments by presenting evidence ?
Everybody hates conversing with you btw.
DHS Launches New Center for Countering Human Trafficking

When they asked the press if they had any questions, crickets!
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1318627456090316807