"Out of Shadows" The New and Best documentary on Mind Control, Satanism and Pizzagate!

B_JMNN

Established
Pizzagate is not some umbrella term for child abuse and trafficking

it relates to the SPECIFIC conspiracy theory that the Podestas ran sex slaves from the restaurant Comet Pizza and used code words like pizza and pasta to represent sex with children on their leaked emails.

This was a concocted story , created and promoted by Trump operatives to help get Trump elected and to suppress the REAL PEDO STORY , which was Katie Johnson accusing both Trump and Epstein raping her when she was 13
As I said, if there is an alliance happening, they could've gave Trump an Ultimatum. They needed him to win. Doesn't mean they won't persecute him. They very well may arrest him when his part in this is over.

this movie "Out of the Shadows" appears to be a total joke which is going viral to promote more Trump worship.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/out-of-shadows-is-a-qanon-film-going-viral/

people pushing the narrative in the film

Kevin Shipp- "ex" CIA officer who pushes "deep state" theories and believes Trump is being attacked by "Deep state", has a history of attacking Hillary Clinton. The guy tweets stuff from Breitbart and The Federalist (2 CNP controlled outfits)

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Kevin_Shipp

Liz Crokin - who believes in Q Anon and believes that the Covid lockdown is so that Trump can arrest pedos. The lockdown is for "our safety" so "mass arrests" can take place. SMFH This woman is clearly delusional. Check her out yourself.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/liz-crokin-the-coronavirus-is-cover-for-the-military-to-make-mass-arrests/

this movie appears to be another Q Anon sytle "pizzagate" part 2 attempt to shift attention from Trump's horrible dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic, and start blaming Democrats of "child abuse"

I think its pathetic people fall for this kind of nonsense.

As I said, if there is an alliance happening, they could've gave Trump an Ultimatum. They needed him to win. Doesn't mean they won't persecute him. They very well may arrest him when his part in this is over.
I'm not sure what you are talking about.

alliance with who ?

illuminatimess

Veteran
@vancityeagle how do you debunk these „evident“?

I mean, it’s not completely proven to be real, but everything related to this topic seems to be very odd. We don’t know what's actually happening behind doors, and frankly, I can imagine that they are involved in this kind of shit.

@vancityeagle how do you debunk these „evident“?

I mean, it’s not completely proven to be real, but everything related to this topic seems to be very odd. We don’t know what's actually happening behind doors, and frankly, I can imagine that they are involved in this kind of shit.
I've posted plenty of evidence from different researchers who expose the "pizzagate" fraud.

Yes elites are involved in this kind of thing. I would look to researchers who do not have a clear political agenda, and who have no links to political groups, to provide information on this topic

"pizzagate" is clearly a weaponized attack, by Trump operatives, on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and a precursor to QAnon which falsely puts forward the narrative that Trump is "fighting pedos"

Now if you want to watch and believe a "documentary" where the main woman interviewed believes that Trump ordered the Covid lockdown in order to carry out mass arrests of pedos, then that is on you.

illuminatimess

Veteran
"pizzagate" is clearly a weaponized attack, by Trump operatives, on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and a precursor to QAnon which falsely puts forward the narrative that Trump is "fighting pedos"
How do you know it's their attempt to demonise Killary? I never heard that and never heard that Trump is fighting pedos. Maybe coz I'm not American lol

Now if you want to watch and believe a "documentary" where the main woman interviewed believes that Trump ordered the Covid lockdown in order to carry out mass arrests of pedos, then that is on you.
I didn't even watch the video lol.

How do you know it's their attempt to demonise Killary? I never heard that and never heard that Trump is fighting pedos. Maybe coz I'm not American lol
because "pizzagate" came out right before the 2016 election and attacked Hillary Clintons campaign chairman John Podesta.

all the key players in pushing this "conspiracy" were pro Trump.

Mike Cernovich
Alex Jones
Michael Flynn
Roger Stone
Wikileaks
the "alt right"
Jack Posobiec

"pizzagate" was a psychological operation by the intellligence community allied with Trump.

because "pizzagate" came out right before the 2016 election and attacked Hillary Clintons campaign chairman John Podesta.

all the key players in pushing this "conspiracy" were pro Trump.

Mike Cernovich
Alex Jones
Michael Flynn
Roger Stone
Wikileaks
the "alt right"
Jack Posobiec

"pizzagate" was a psychological operation by the intellligence community allied with Trump.
whats the purpose of the psyop then? besides trump elected, what does that do?

whats the purpose of the psyop then? besides trump elected, what does that do?
1. Help elect Trump
2. Promote the narrative that child abuse and child trafficking are linked only with Trump's opponents (liberals and Democrats, ie "the deep state")
3. Promote the narrative that Trump is "fighting pedos" and the "deep state" through Q Anon conspiracies (basically "Pizzagate part 2")
4. Weaponize the legitimate concern and disgust for child trafficking into a pro-Trump agenda.
4. Create a loyal and delusional support base for Trump based on all of this.

1. Help elect Trump
2. Promote the narrative that child abuse and child trafficking are linked only with Trump's opponents (liberals and Democrats, ie "the deep state")
3. Promote the narrative that Trump is "fighting pedos" and the "deep state" through Q Anon conspiracies (basically "Pizzagate part 2")
4. Weaponize the legitimate concern and disgust for child trafficking into a pro-Trump agenda.
4. Create a loyal and delusional support base for Trump based on all of this.
but what is trumps presidency doing that is so bad? alot of the stuff i see is good, like the abortion stuff.

illuminatimess

Veteran
1. Help elect Trump
4. Create a loyal and Bist aber 100% diskret? support base for Trump based on all of this.
How was it helpful for him when he was also in the spotlight? There are also theories that he was involved in these things.

but what is trumps presidency doing that is so bad? alot of the stuff i see is good, like the abortion stuff.
oh my bad, I misunderstood your question.

all presidencies serve elite agendas, none more so than Trump

1. tax breaks for billionaires - leads to collapse of economy just like Bush jr.
2. increase in military spending
3. Unparralleld subservience to Israel
4. Pushing regime change agendas in Iran, Venezuela, continuation of wars in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan
5. more Goldman Sachs allumni and billionaires in his cabinet than any previous president
6. Increased police state and the furthering of a push towards totalitarianism and outright dictatorship
7. Intentional increase of division amongst the public. Divide and Conquer strategy
8. pushing fascist propaganda of enemies within and outside of the state
9. Ushering in an age of "fake news" where he can just lie about anything and it will be believed because it counters MSM narratives.

the abortion stuff is all a part of the "culture wars" that either side of the dialectic play towards their supporters, where they pretend to be "the good guys"

How was it helpful for him when he was also in the spotlight? There are also theories that he was involved in these things.
He wasn't in the spotlight with Pizzagate. His opponents were. The theories regarding Trump have nothing to do with Pizzagate.

Pizzagate helped him because it took him out of the potential spotlight (Katie Johnson accusations and Epstein) and created a fake counter narrative to pull focus from him and direct it onto his political opponents and damage them. (Hillary Clinton)

It wouldn't surprise me if Clinton and other Democrats are involved in some shit, but this is not evidence of it. Her husband dealt with Epstein. I would suspect most elites, red or blue, have their vices and are blackmailed by these type of extortion operations linked to guys like Epstein and his predecessor Roy Cohn (Trump's mentor)

Really? I don't remember Trump being mentioned. Hillary definitely was. Weird..

It doesn't take long to find mainstream news articles about Trump's involvement with Epstein though: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7281433/Jeffrey-Epstein-took-young-girl-board-Donald-Trumps-plane-2000.html

Qanoners be like "he was just testing out the services before exposing and arresting Epstein, trust the plan"

solid reasearcher John Brissom tackles this new "out of the shadows" film. The cover of this video pictures Steve Bannon with the main interviewee of the movie, the crazed Q Anon believer Liz Crokin.

illuminatimess

Veteran
And what about the Lolita Express? Can this information be debunked as well?

In my opinion, Epstein had to be eliminated or he might have exposed the entire network of pedos. Trump is also a part of them.

I cant help but think this information that is coming out is part of the plan, alice bailey wrote about externalising the heirachy. And maybe we really are coming to the end, but we are still in the minority of those who believe, Bill Gates might be getting alot of hate comments, but hes still getting 250k likes on his pictures, there may be unrest and war, but ultimately they will put us in camps, and perhaps this is all just damage control, they know what they are doing.

illuminatimess

Veteran
I cant help but think this information that is coming out is part of the plan, alice bailey wrote about externalising the heirachy. And maybe we really are coming to the end, but we are still in the minority of those who believe, Bill Gates might be getting alot of hate comments, but hes still getting 250k likes on his pictures, there may be unrest and war, but ultimately they will put us in camps, and perhaps this is all just damage control, they know what they are doing.
Not when we oppose the army or police. After all, they are a part of us. They are not elite. Like in the French Revolution, 1789, when the elites people opposed the Kings and the Aristocracy. There’s always hope :)