No regard...for the desire of women

Lisa

Superstar
So you want Islam to go the complete opposite direction and have the State begin to punish people for wearing a specific type of dress?

How do you not see you are being hard headed? Just like they are hard headed to deny that there is a problem with Islams view of women and more over the reality that women are being forced to dress a certain way.

However your view is no better, many Muslim women WANT to wear these clothes and they should be SUPPORTED if they CHOOSE to wear it. You want that to be OUTLAWED which means they would be PUNISHED for wearing what they so choose. That is just as bad as forcing them to wear it...

So you would stand behind legislation that says a Bikini should be outlawed and women who wear them should be punished?

I have a feeling you dont actually support such a thing, but since the Burka represents Islam then you are willing to mandate and force and punish women...

Again you are being hard headed and at the other extreme.

You literally are trying to find any and everything to argue about with everyone. However I dont think you would acknowledge what I am stating, but I am quite sure I am not the only one who sees it...

You are coming off as a Troll instead of a person interested in true debates, but again I dont expect you to see it...
What the heck are ya talking about? My thread is not about wanting the state to legislate women’s dress.
My thread is about Daniel 11:37 saying that the antichrist has no regard for the desires of women. I’m just saying women being shut away in a burka goes along with that verse.

I think that if the women could have a vote without repercussions, they would choose not to dress like that, honestly. That’s not me legislating anything just an opinion.

I don’t have to support a women having to wear a cloth prison and that’s what they look like to me and it makes me angry and sad looking at pictures of women wearing those things.

Seems like you’re trying to argue with me here..you aren’t even arguing what I’m talking about...should I call you a troll?
I’m not trying to irritate people, just giving my opinion which then seems to irritate many people. And then sometimes something someone says bothers me and I find myself in the flip side of things.

Edit: When I said I would be happy to change it, I meant my opinion of islam, if they got rid of the burka.

DesertRose

Superstar
N.B I am no longer gonna waste my time with phobes on this bait thread.
@Daciple
Tedious long comments back and forth with Islamophobes is not my idea of enjoying this forum so this is my last comment to you.
Look I really do not care about your mistaken assumptions about Islam.
LOL.......There is no punishment for not wearing hijab on earth nor any in the next life that is you making up stuff.......
Islam the religion properly understood does not oppress women, and that is all I care about.
Are there people who misuse it? Like I said before, a resounding yes but all religions have been misused

Your opinions mean naught, so if your intent is to paint us in the worst picture so that people do not assess us fairly you are wasting your time.
We have the understanding in our faith that it is the Creator who guides hearts to His blessed faith:
As the Quran tells us:
61:8
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."

I think many Zio-Christians are hypocrites because it was enlightenment thinkers (the secular side)who made the lot better for women in Europe and America.
The advancement of women was due to laws brought in by the secular thinkers.
Moreover, your polity is being taken over by Satanism yet you save your heartiest battles for Islam.
Hoping what? That you can bring the messiah through the chaos of war with us.o_O
Too bad for you he will be with us:p He is our messiah and is of our faith.

The advancement of women seems to have come around in spite of your religious texts and the understanding of the earlier patriarchs.
Moreover, what I find especially fascinating about how zios and some others is that you pretend to care about women.
There are many places in the world who have religions that are detrimental. What have you done for women under Hinduism? Or for the Christians overseas who also suffer from similar oppression or even in your own countries, in the Amish/Mennonite or Orthodox Jewish communities among others.
Many Muslim countries are tackling these issues thanks to the Islam hating spotlight and our advancement has and is proceeding Alhamdullilah, Thank God.:)
Here are excerpts that differentiates Islam from the so called Islamic traditions in some countries and the conclusion that we can utilize our religion to make things fairer.
We will not throw the baby out with the bath water. We will keep our Islam and get rid of the unjust traditions.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12346481
Women in Islam: Qur'anic ideals versus Muslim realities.
Hassan R.
"The tragic irony of Islam is that its sacred text, the Qur'an, is particularly solicitous of women's well-being and development, yet Islamic traditions....." (DR: traditions and customs can and have been changed in the Muslim world)
and
"The challenge for all women, and especially Muslim women, is to move from a reactive mind set, in which women must assert their autonomy over patriarchal opposition, to a proactive mind set, in which they can speak of themselves as full and independent human beings with minds and spirits as well as bodies. Muslim women must work in full partnership with Muslim men, rejecting Western models of liberation, but also, and more importantly, asserting their own."

I appreciate how brother Kevin Barret said the Zionist hijacked west always places their ideals versus our realities:
Here is an excerpts from the parts of the article I agree with:
"Our Ideals vs. Your Realities

The Zionists, in their ongoing propaganda war on Islam, love to conjure up alleged Judeo-Christian ideals that compare favorably with alleged Muslim realities.

The Western ideal of equality between the sexes, for example, contrasts starkly with MEMRI’s cherry-picked, spun, or invented anecdotes about Muslim men mistreating Muslim women. (MEMRI, a Zionist propaganda organ dedicated to defaming Islam and Muslims, is the Mossad spin-off .....")

The sad reality is that Western women are generally forced to work whether they want to or not, earn far less than men, and are sexually exploited and objectified to an extent that our grandparents’ generation, were they to witness today’s behaviors and images, would be appalled. And the sad reality is that for every cherry-picked MEMRI anecdote about Muslim men mistreating Muslim women, there are dozens of far worse accounts of Western men mistreating or exploiting Western women–they just don’t get as much media attention, nor are they reported as “typical” of the way Western men behave. (And let’s not even get into what Israeli and American men in uniform do to the women, and men, and children, that they meet in occupied Palestine, Iraq, and Afghanistan.)

The Zionist-run West should be put on notice: If you want to keep comparing Western ideals to alleged Muslim realities, fine; we’ll respond by overthrowing the Zionist puppet regimes you’ve imposed on us, and creating societies more in line with our ideals. Then we’ll compare our ideals, and the societies we’re bringing into line with them, to your sordid realities."
https://kevinbarrett.heresycentral.is/2011/01/our-ideals-vs-your-realities/

Here are some pertinent Quranic verses:

RE: Regarding how disbelievers will get their just rewards for mocking believers:
83:29-36
Indeed, those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.
And when they passed by them, they would exchange derisive glances.
And when they returned to their people, they would return jesting.
And when they saw them, they would say, "Indeed, those are truly lost."
But they had not been sent as guardians over them.
So Today those who believed are laughing at the disbelievers,
On adorned couches, observing.

Have the disbelievers [not] been rewarded [this Day] for what they used to do?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
@Daciple
Tedious long comments back and forth with Islamophobes is not my idea of enjoying this forum so this is my last comment to you.
LOL.......There is no punishment for not wearing hijab on earth nor any in the next life that is you making up stuff.......
Islam the religion properly understood does not oppress women, and that is all I care about.
Are there people who misuse it? Like I said before, a resounding yes but all religions have been misused

Your opinions mean naught, so if your intent is to paint us in the worst picture so that people do not assess us fairly you are wasting your time.
We have the understanding in our faith that it is the Creator who guides hearts to His blessed faith:
As the Quran tells us:
"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."

I think many Zio-Christians are hypocrites because it was enlightenment thinkers (the secular side)who made the lot better for women in Europe and America.
Moreover, your polity is being taken over Satanism yet you save your heartiest battles for Islam.
Hoping what? That you can bring the messiah through the chaos of war with us.o_O

The advancement of women seems to have come around in spite of your texts and the understanding of the earlier patriarchs.
Moreover, what I find especially fascinating about how zios and some others is that you pretend to care about women.
There are many places in the world who have religions that are detrimental. What have you done for women under Hinduism? Or for the Christians overseas who also suffer from similar oppression or even in your own countries, in the Amish/Mennonite or Orthodox Jewish communities among others.
Many Muslim countries are tackling these issues thanks to the Islam hating spotlight and our advancement has and is proceeding Alhamdullilah, Thank God.:)
Here are excerpts that differentiates Islam from the so called Islamic traditions in some countries and the conclusion that we can utilize our religion to make things fairer.
We will not throw the baby out with the bath water. We will keep our Islam and get rid of the unjust traditions.
Hassan R.
"The tragic irony of Islam is that its sacred text, the Qur'an, is particularly solicitous of women's well-being and development, yet Islamic traditions....." (DR: traditions and customs can and have been changed in the Muslim world)
and
"The challenge for all women, and especially Muslim women, is to move from a reactive mind set, in which women must assert their autonomy over patriarchal opposition, to a proactive mind set, in which they can speak of themselves as full and independent human beings with minds and spirits as well as bodies. Muslim women must work in full partnership with Muslim men, rejecting Western models of liberation, but also, and more importantly, asserting their own."

I appreciate how brother Kevin Barret said the Zionist hijacked west always places their ideals versus our realities:
Here is an excerpt from his article:

The Zionists, in their ongoing propaganda war on Islam, love to conjure up alleged Judeo-Christian ideals that compare favorably with alleged Muslim realities.

The Western ideal of equality between the sexes, for example, contrasts starkly with MEMRI’s cherry-picked, spun, or invented anecdotes about Muslim men mistreating Muslim women. (MEMRI, a Zionist propaganda organ dedicated to defaming Islam and Muslims, is the Mossad spin-off that provides Western news services with just about everything Westerners hear, read or see about the Muslim world in the Jewish-dominated Western media.)

The sad reality is that Western women are generally forced to work whether they want to or not, earn far less than men, and are sexually exploited and objectified to an extent that our grandparents’ generation, were they to witness today’s behaviors and images, would be appalled. And the sad reality is that for every cherry-picked MEMRI anecdote about Muslim men mistreating Muslim women, there are dozens of far worse accounts of Western men mistreating or exploiting Western women–they just don’t get as much media attention, nor are they reported as “typical” of the way Western men behave. (And let’s not even get into what Israeli and American men in uniform do to the women, and men, and children, that they meet in occupied Palestine, Iraq, and Afghanistan.)

The Zionist-run West should be put on notice: If you want to keep comparing Western ideals to alleged Muslim realities, fine; we’ll respond by overthrowing the Zionist puppet regimes you’ve imposed on us, and creating societies more in line with our ideals. Then we’ll compare our ideals, and the societies we’re bringing into line with them, to your sordid realities."
RE: Regarding how disbelievers will get their just rewards for mocking believers:

@Daciple....enjoy your common ground.

Daciple

Star
My thread is not about wanting the state to legislate women’s dress.
I never said your THREAD was about the State legislating anything, smh. I said YOUR POSITION is to have the State legislate something, that being to make it ILLEGAL for Muslims to wear a Burka. You do realize that when you say this:

ban the burka
It is implicit that there is a legislative force behind it correct? I cant BAN something and then NOT have some type of force to keep people from wearing it.

So your position IS to legislate womens dress whether you recognize it or not.

I think that if the women could have a vote without repercussions, they would choose not to dress like that, honestly. That’s not me legislating anything just an opinion.

I don’t have to support a women having to wear a cloth prison and that’s what they look like to me and it makes me angry and sad looking at pictures of women wearing those things.
And yet there are places where it is not legislated aka actual Laws that force women to wear such things and yet we see women wearing them.

So the reality of the situation is that SOME women WANT to wear these outfits. I am also sure that there are women who do NOT want to wear the outfits. The correct position is let women WEAR WHAT THEY WANT, without penalty, and do not FORCE them to wear things they do not WANT to wear, save proper attire to keep them from being nude.

If you disagree or argue with that basic Western fundamental statement of Freedom then you are BEING EXTREME period...

Seems like you’re trying to argue with me here..you aren’t even arguing what I’m talking about...should I call you a troll?
I’m not trying to irritate people, just giving my opinion which then seems to irritate many people. And then sometimes something someone says bothers me and I find myself in the flip side of things.
Anything you say Lisa, ignore what I am trying to tell you IDC...

JoChris

Superstar
@Daciple

As the Quran tells us:

Moreover, your polity is being taken over by Satanism yet you save your heartiest battles for Islam.

The advancement of women seems to have come around in spite of your religious texts and the understanding of the earlier patriarchs.
Hassan R.
and

Here is an excerpts from the parts of the article I agree with:

The Western ideal of equality between the sexes, for example, contrasts starkly with MEMRI’s cherry-picked, spun, or invented anecdotes about Muslim men mistreating Muslim women. (MEMRI, a Zionist propaganda organ dedicated to defaming Islam and Muslims, is the Mossad spin-off .....")

You had better not go to Iran if you believe that wearing a hijab is not compulsory.

Iran: 3 women get 55 years in jail for defying compulsory hijab

Lisa

Superstar
I never said your THREAD was about the State legislating anything, smh. I said YOUR POSITION is to have the State legislate something, that being to make it ILLEGAL for Muslims to wear a Burka. You do realize that when you say this:

It is implicit that there is a legislative force behind it correct? I cant BAN something and then NOT have some type of force to keep people from wearing it.

So your position IS to legislate womens dress whether you recognize it or not.

And yet there are places where it is not legislated aka actual Laws that force women to wear such things and yet we see women wearing them.

So the reality of the situation is that SOME women WANT to wear these outfits. I am also sure that there are women who do NOT want to wear the outfits. The correct position is let women WEAR WHAT THEY WANT, without penalty, and do not FORCE them to wear things they do not WANT to wear, save proper attire to keep them from being nude.

If you disagree or argue with that basic Western fundamental statement of Freedom then you are BEING EXTREME period...

Anything you say Lisa, ignore what I am trying to tell you IDC...
O, I think islam could ban it and it would be banned, it’s the ummah ya know.
And no I’m not trying to legislate anything, it’s a personal opinion. :rolleyes: is it my turn now to smh?

I’m not extreme...I just hate to see women look like nothing’s in an outfit that’s made to reduce them as human beings.

justjess

Superstar
If you think burkas should be BANNED and would support some type of legal BAN you are trying to legislate what women wear. Not rocket science. Just because you aren’t a politician means nothing.

Axl888

Established
Why would he be homosexual? I agree, he does hate women which is why he denies them their desires.
Because homosexuality is abomination in the eyes of the Lord and the anti-christ and the false prophet will do anything to anger God and they will tempt as many people as they can, to do the same...I saw a video of the unveiling of the statue of baphomet in the church of satan in detroit (i think), after they unveiled the statue, 2 half naked men kissed each other in the mouth and people were shouting/cheering, the video was just few seconds long, God knows what else disgusting things they have done after that , so I am pretty sure homosexuality is part of the anti-christ's/false prophet's doctrine and of course they will lead by example hence they themselves are homosexual or bisexual...

Lisa

Superstar
If you think burkas should be BANNED and would support some type of legal BAN you are trying to legislate what women wear. Not rocket science. Just because you aren’t a politician means nothing.
Lol! I said islam should ban it not that there should be some kind of legal ban...

Lisa

Superstar
Because homosexuality is abomination in the eyes of the Lord and the anti-christ and the false prophet will do anything to anger God and they will tempt as many people as they can, to do the same...I saw a video of the unveiling of the statue of baphomet in the church of satan in detroit (i think), after they unveiled the statue, 2 half naked men kissed each other in the mouth and people were shouting/cheering, the video was just few seconds long, God knows what else disgusting things they have done after that , so I am pretty sure homosexuality is part of the anti-christ's/false prophet's doctrine and of course they will lead by example hence they themselves are homosexual or bisexual...
I thought the anti’s worse problem was...
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭
The man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.​

Axl888

Established
I thought the anti’s worse problem was...
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭​

The man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.​
I believe that is a general description...if you break it down to specifics "who opposes (God or God's will)", homosexuality got to be one of them

Serveto

Star
Lol! I said islam should ban it not that there should be some kind of legal ban...
Study the history of modern Turkey for the opposite example of everybody's favorite Iran. There, in the 1920's, the secularizing - in fact, fiercely secularizing- Ataturk forcibly unveiled women, disbanded and outlawed the Sufi orders, and adopted a European constitutional model of government

Do be careful what you wish, though, because, in theory if not in fact, a radical "Christian" could arise on your back porch and legislate what and how many clothes you wear, which church you are permitted to attend, and exclude you from buying or selling in the public marketplace without his required method of payment, in the hand or on the forehead

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I believe that is a general description...if you break it down to specifics "who opposes (God or God's will)", homosexuality got to be one of them
I would say going into God’s temple and claiming you are god and blaspheming the one true God has got to be worse.

Lisa

Superstar
What other kind of ban is there? And if it isn’t legally required or disallowed why do you have a problem with women wearing what they choose?
Islam could say its wrong for us to have women dress this way and change it. Doesn’t have to have a law to do that.

Lisa

Superstar
Study the history of modern Turkey for the opposite example of everybody's favorite Iran. There, in the 1920's, the secularizing - in fact, fiercely secularizing- Ataturk forcibly unveiled women, disbanded and outlawed the Sufi orders, and adopted a European constitutional model of government

Do be careful what you wish, though, because, in theory if not in fact, a radical "Christian" could arise on your back porch and legislate what and how many clothes you wear, which church you are permitred to attend, and exclude you from buying or selling in the public marketplace without his required method of payment, in the hand or on the forehead
And Turkey is going back to islam...

A radical Christian? I doubt that would happen but you are talking about the antichrist in that last bit. Not only will he control buying and selling but he will be beheading Christians...not sure the clothes you have to wear to get that though...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Do be careful what you wish, though, because, in theory if not in fact, a radical "Christian" could arise on your back porch and legislate what and how many clothes you wear, which church you are permitred to attend, and exclude you from buying or selling in the public marketplace without his required method of payment, in the hand or on the forehead
The parallel universe where this Christian regime is enforcing Revelation 13 is probably the same one in which the Muslim Brotherhood open a catering chain specialising in full English breakfasts!!!!

112E2F2B-4334-43CC-B07F-284F5EEC060F.jpeg