Lights on the way

akay

Established
Isaiah 21:13-17

21:13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.
21:14 The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.
21:15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.
21:16 For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and ALL THE GLORY OF KEDAR SHALL FAIL:
21:17 And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the "I AM" God of Israel hath spoken [it].

THE One True God (Allah, Whose Name in English is "I AM") has promised to destroy ALL organized religion, including "Islam", because NONE of the organized religions actually serve nor worship Him, THE Source of ALL Truth and Light, nor listen to His Messenger (The Messiah/Christ).

No

“The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companions of Dedanim. The inhabitants of the Land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him they fled. For they fled from the swords, from the drawn swords and from the bent bow, from the grievousness of war. For thus hath the Lord said unto me, within a year, according to the years of a hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail; And the residue of number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall diminished: for the Lord God of Israel hath spoken it.” (Isaiah 21:13-17)

The first point to bear in mind in connection with this prophecy is that Arabia is the scene of the Prophecy. This is most significant. Muhammad(saw) appeared in Arabia.

Secondly, the prophecy speaks of “Him that fled”. The flight of Hazrat Muhammad(saw) is momentous event in the history of the world. It is upon the flight of Hazrat Muhammad (saw) from Mecca that the Muslim calendar begins.

Thirdly, “fled from drawn swords” conclusively proves the fulfillment of the prophecy in Hazrat Muhammad(saw) who fled from Mecca when his house was surrounded by his deadly enemies who stood there, drawn swords in had, thirsty for his blood.

Fourthly, another clear testimony in favor of Hazrat Muhammad(saw) is found in: “within a year… all the glory of Kedar will fail… the mighty men of Kedar shall diminish.”d, and in which battle, the Quraish of Mecca (Kedar) sustained a crushing defeat; most of their mighty men fell.

A prophecy came out of the Arab countries, about the Messenger Muhammad, peace be upon him

It is a prophecy whose call to prayer we still hear echoing in the mosques of the world, east and west.

It is a prophecy that has been alive among us since it appeared, and we see it every day. It is a prophecy that encompassed all parts of the world, so… There is no country in the whole world that does not have Muslims who believe in the oneness of God Almighty.

It is a true and real prophecy, not a false one like the prophecy of Musaylima. The lineage of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, goes back to Qaydar bin Ismail. The prophecy announced the place of its launch, which is the Arab countries, where the terrain is rugged, life is harsh, rain is scarce, and there are vast deserts. Parties that require their people to get used to rough living and coarse nature

Last edited:

akay

Established
Jesus was not eternal from eternity

The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the plan of God. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge.

Here is another example where a Prophet existed in God’s foreknowledge. even before he was born, yet he was not at all Divine,

Jeremiah 1:5 –“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,

before you were born I set you apart;

I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: “I was a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay”

Yet, no Muslim claims that the Prophet was god .

Attaching ‘Divinity’ to such statements shall be absurd and meaningless.

Because the Gospels are distorted, and Jesus did not say everything that John mentioned

The text does not specify the period that Jesus, peace be upon him, is supposed to have lived before Abraham, and there is no evidence that it is eternal. Therefore, there is never a faithful way to make this passage in John 8:58 proves the divinity of Christ

There is no word for "am" in Hebrew or Arabic. And pronouns are not proper nouns.

Basic grammer.

Q&A Jesus:Before Abraham Was, I Am (John 8:58) - Sheikh

akay

Established
1. Bible Says that God is not Man
The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…”

Hosea 11:9 “...For I am God, and not man...”

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 “…a man who has told you the truth…”

Acts 2:22 “Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.”

Acts 17:31 “He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed”

1. Tim. 2:5 “…the man Christ Jesus.”

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man...nor a son of man…”

The Bible often calls Jesus “a son of man” or “the son of man.”

Matthew 12:40 “…so will the son of man be…”

Matthew 16:27 “For the son of man is going to come…”

Matthew 28 “…until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.”

Mark 2:10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority…”

John 5:27 “…because He is the son of man.”

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the “son of man” is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.

3. The Bible Says that Jesus Denied He is God

Luke 18:19 Jesus spoke to a man who had called him “good,” asking him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.”

Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

4. The Bible Says that God is Greater than Jesus

John 14:28 “My Father is greater than I.”

John 10:29 “My father is greater than all.”

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

5. Jesus Never Instructed His Disciples to Worship Himself or the Holy Ghost, but God and God Only

Luke 11:2 “When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.”

John 16:23 “In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.”

John 4:23 “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

6. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51
Sheikh Ahmed Deedat vs Sjoberg - Is Jesus God? [Debate]

akay

Established
Prophet Mohamed spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.] scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past.

NASA scientists confirms that one day desert of Rub ' Al Khali and the Arabian Peninsula was covered with rivers, forests and animals and they confirm that this land will back again like the past , as referenced by the prophetic Hadith.

When the Muslims ruled Europe - BBC Documentary

The Prophetic Hadith about the straight way in Day of Resurrection is considered to be one of the scientific miracles in the prophetic Sunnah. In this Hadith the prophet says:( don't you see that the lightning comes and back in an eye blink)

[Narrated by Muslim] .there is complete identification between our prophet saying and the most recent discovery concerning the lightning flash as scientists had found that the lightning flash happens when a ray of lightning get out of the cloud toward the ground and back again to the cloud! In that Hadith a sign that prophet
Mohamed (Peace be upon him) talked very carefully about phases of the lightning, and also he determined the time as it is the time of an eye blink!

Scientists had found that lightning has many phases and the most important phases are going down phase and going back phase. Time of the lightning flash is 25 Fraction of a second and this is the same as time of eye blink, isn't this the same as what prophet Mohamed said 1400 years ago?

الله يموت؟!! مسيحية تنسحب بعد أن حاصرها هاشم

akay

Established
The images of Islam seems clear enough,

no

These are fabricated images from the enemies of Islam to distort the image of Islam and to convince the brainwashed with the media's lies about Muslims.

Unfortunately, only the ignorant believe this nonsense.

A Freeman

Superstar

21:13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.
21:14 The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.
21:15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.
21:16 For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and ALL THE GLORY OF KEDAR SHALL FAIL:
21:17 And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the "I AM" God of Israel hath spoken [it].

THE One True God (Allah, Whose Name in English is "I AM") has promised to destroy ALL organized religion, including "Islam", because NONE of the organized religions actually serve nor worship Him, THE Source of ALL Truth and Light, nor listen to His Messenger (The Messiah/Christ).

No

“The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companions of Dedanim. The inhabitants of the Land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him they fled. For they fled from the swords, from the drawn swords and from the bent bow, from the grievousness of war. For thus hath the Lord said unto me, within a year, according to the years of a hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail; And the residue of number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall diminished: for the Lord God of Israel hath spoken it.” (Isaiah 21:13-17)

The first point to bear in mind in connection with this prophecy is that Arabia is the scene of the Prophecy. This is most significant. Muhammad(saw) appeared in Arabia.

Secondly, the prophecy speaks of “Him that fled”. The flight of Hazrat Muhammad(saw) is momentous event in the history of the world. It is upon the flight of Hazrat Muhammad (saw) from Mecca that the Muslim calendar begins.

Thirdly, “fled from drawn swords” conclusively proves the fulfillment of the prophecy in Hazrat Muhammad(saw) who fled from Mecca when his house was surrounded by his deadly enemies who stood there, drawn swords in had, thirsty for his blood.

Fourthly, another clear testimony in favor of Hazrat Muhammad(saw) is found in: “within a year… all the glory of Kedar will fail… the mighty men of Kedar shall diminish.”d, and in which battle, the Quraish of Mecca (Kedar) sustained a crushing defeat; most of their mighty men fell.

A prophecy came out of the Arab countries, about the Messenger Muhammad, peace be upon him

It is a prophecy whose call to prayer we still hear echoing in the mosques of the world, east and west.

It is a prophecy that has been alive among us since it appeared, and we see it every day. It is a prophecy that encompassed all parts of the world, so… There is no country in the whole world that does not have Muslims who believe in the oneness of God Almighty.

It is a true and real prophecy, not a false one like the prophecy of Musaylima. The lineage of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, goes back to Qaydar bin Ismail. The prophecy announced the place of its launch, which is the Arab countries, where the terrain is rugged, life is harsh, rain is scarce, and there are vast deserts. Parties that require their people to get used to rough living and coarse nature
It very plainly states that "the mighty men of the children of Kedar, SHALL be diminished". Kedar is one of the sons of Ishmael.

Genesis 25:12-16
25:12 Now these [are] the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:
25:13 And these [are] the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
25:14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
25:15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:
25:16 These [are] the sons of Ishmael, and these [are] their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.

The prophecy doesn't say anything about an Arab man named Muhammad.

It's understood that Arabs and "Muslims" continually look in the Bible -- where ALL prophecy is contained -- for some mention of an Arab man named Muhammad, and have yet to find any, because there are no such prophecies.

That's why Lucifer/Satan/Iblis had extremely evil people fabricate the hadith sometime around the 9th century A.D., to create a fantastic historical account that has no basis in reality, to serve as the recruitment brochure for "Islam".

Allah has promised to destroy ALL organized religion (aka the sects) -- including "Islam" -- because NONE of the organized religions serve Allah nor do His Will. And, according to Biblical prophecy, we won't have to wait much longer for that promise to come to fruition.

akay

Established
In case you don’t know, we Muslims do not need the Christian scriptures in order to confirm our belief in Muhammad peace be upon him and in Islam as the truth from Allah.

The Muslims do not even consider the Bible as an authentic or reliable book in the first place. The Torah has been corrupted and the NT is authored by “people who are not Prophets of God”. Allah in the Quran says about the Jews who corrupt the Torah:

Do you then hope that they will believe in you, when some of them have already heard the Word of Allah and knowingly tampered with it, after they understood it! (2:75)

Woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say: 'This is from Allah,' in order to gain a small price for it. So woe to them for what their hands have written, and woe to them for their earnings. (2:79)

And there is a sect among them who twist their tongues with the Book, so you will think it is from the Book, whereas it is not from the Book. They say: 'This is from Allah,' whereas it is not from Allah. And they knowingly tell lies against Allah. (3:78)

Etc…

As for the New Testament, the Muslims don’t even consider its authors (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) as people insipired by God. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:

I am most close to Jesus, son of Mary, among the whole of mankind in this worldly life and the next life. They said: Allah's Messenger how is it? Thereupon he said: Prophets are brothers in faith, having different mothers. Their religion is, however, one and there is no Apostle between us (between I and Jesus Christ). : Sahih Muslim 2365.

The Bible already contrains many contradictions and errors. You don’t even need the Muslim’s testemony in order to prove that it is not the word of God. Just read the Bible and you will find that.

akay

Established
2-

This shows how the Jews distorted the name of the Prophet Muhammad in their books.

Behold you are my servant slave Ahmad I bless you with him, with my belovence my soul accepted him, he will bring a law book to all humans gentiles. Isaiah 42 1.

Many chapters in Isaiah talks about this servant being in Arabia like qedar etc shouting from top of minerates like adhan of Islam.

The problem is that Ahmad is translated as (I bless you with) but the word Ahmad is there any way.

Ahmad in verse could mean I bless you with him: Ahmad uku bu. But never the less Ahmad is clearly written especially in the Isaiah scroll in the dead Sea scrolls that escaped alteration.

As when pronouncing the Hebrew letters in this verse:

Hint abdi ahmdu but, bi khairi radathu nafsi.

Read it as Arabic it reads

You are my slave I bless you with( ahmdu bu) . with my benevolence myself accepted him.

The verse is the epic response solution to the suffering of Israelites and gentiles in whole of Isaiah scroll needing and awaiting (the prophet to come) referred from Deuteronomy 2 18 18: a prophet I will raise up for them like unto you from their nearby brother).

The prophet to come is actually mentioned so many times in Talmud and is different from the Messiah.

The Messiah ie Christ was Jesus . and (the prophet to come ) was Muhammad or Ahmad as both same meaning ( blessed all over).

The scientists deciphering the dead Sea scrolls re altered ahmd to etmk to fit the standard Isaiah scroll in church and with Jews claiming it was a scribal mistake and so the elongated the d to become k and eh ح to h ه. Even though in Hadith of prophet 1400 ago in 600 ad the same verse was pronounced ahmd by a convert Jewish scholar so it was not a scribal mistake as the European church scientists studying the Dead Sea scrolls in 1950 ad had claimed. If you look at Isaiah scroll of Dead Sea Qumran scrolls you can see the extension in blue colour added to ahmd to make it atmk.!!!

Even in the Quran god says" they ( Jewish and Christian scholars) deny having prior knowledge of Muhammad in bible, They know where he is in Bible more than they know the names of their children"!!!

In another Quran verse it says" and the people who inherited the book are in great doubt in it"

Also it says " they change bible wording from it's place"

The point is the Jews had expectation and had acknowledged of a prophet coming out from Arabia based on Isaiah 42 but the only difference was that the prophet will be from the Jews and not the Arabs.

But Isaiah 42:24 itself did not support and in fact has refuted of these assertions.

هل نبوءة أشعياء 42 عن النبيّ محمد؟ - حوار حمزة مع جوزيف اليهودي

Clout

Veteran
...fabricated images from the enemies of Islam to distort the image of Islam..
But if muslim terrorists didn't fly the airliners into the WTC, who did, Laurel and Hardy?..:)
OH WAIT, this startling footage has just emerged..

1729200006145.jpeg

A Freeman

Superstar
In case you don’t know, we Muslims do not need the Christian scriptures in order to confirm our belief in Muhammad peace be upon him and in Islam as the truth from Allah.
Of course this too is a lie, peddled by spiritually blind imams, who very obviously don't believe what the Quran itself says on this subject:-

See: Sura 2:53, 2:87-93,2:97-98, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:47, 4:54, 5:46-51, 6:91-94, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 10:37, 11:17, 12:111, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 22:52, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6-7, 78:2

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

The Aramaic word "Quran" means "the invitation", and that's exactly what it is. It's an invitation for the rest of the Gentile world to JOIN the true Israelites, i.e. those who constantly strive to do God's Will. The grafting in of the Gentiles into Israel.

Matthew 22:1-14
22:1 And Jesus answered and spoke unto them again by parables, and said,
22:2 The Kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain King, which made a Marriage for His Son,
22:3 And sent forth His servants to call them that were bidden to the Wedding: and they would not come.
22:4 Again, He sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and [my] fatlings [are] killed, and all things [are] ready: come unto the Marriage.
22:5 But they made light of [it], and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
22:6 And the remnant took His servants, and entreated [them] spitefully, and slew [them].
22:7 But when the King heard [thereof], He was wroth: and He sent forth His armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
22:8 Then saith He to His servants, The Wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
22:9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the Marriage.
22:10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the Wedding was furnished with guests.
22:11 And when the King came in to see the guests, He saw there a man which had not on a Wedding Garment:
22:12 And He saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in here not having a Wedding Garment? And he was speechless.
22:13 Then said the King to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
22:14 For many are called, but FEW [are] chosen.

Sura 3:23-24
3:23. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who have been given a portion of The Book (Bible)? They are invited to The Book of God, to settle their dispute, but a party of them turn back and decline (the arbitration).
3:24. This because they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days": for their forgeries (e.g. the hadith) deceive them as to their own religion.

Sura 61:1-7
61:1. Whatever is in the heavens and on Earth, let it declare the Praises and Glory of "I AM": for He is the Almighty, the Wise.
61:2. O ye who believe! Why SAY ye that which ye DO not (Matt. 5:37; James 5:12)?
61:3. Grievously ODIOUS it is in the sight of "I AM" that ye SAY but that ye DO NOT DO [what He has told you to do in His Scriptures and privately in your mind].
61:4. Truly "I AM" loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.
61:5. And remember, Moses said to his people: "O my people! Why do ye vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you?" Then when they went wrong, "I AM" let their hearts go wrong. For "I AM" guides not those who are rebellious transgressors.
61:6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM", even as he is being INVITED to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

The Muslims do not even consider the Bible as an authentic or reliable book in the first place.
Proving there are no real Muslims today, i.e. no one who actually believes the Quran (Sura 32:23).

akay

Established
The Qur’an does not say anywhere that the older scriptures remained pure and free from corruption. On the contrary, the Qur’an very clearly says that they have been corrupted. One of the functions of the Qur’an is to confirm the truth that is left in the older scriptures, even after many interpolations and revisions have affected substantial changes in them.

The Qur’anic position about the previous scriptures is clarified in the following verse:

To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what God hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If God had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to God; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

Surah 5 Verse 48

This verse means that the Qur’an confirms the truth that remains in the former scriptures. The Arabic word translated, Watcher over is Muhaymin, which clearly indicates that the Qur’an confirms only the truth in the previous books. That the keepers of the previous books had distorted them is made clear in another verse:

Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:”This is from God,” to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

Surah 2 Verse 79

From these two verses, it is quite clear that the Qur’an does not support the Christian claim that the Torah and the Bible remain uncorrupted all through history. What is more, this is not a claim they can maintain in the light of their own scripture:

How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie (Jeremiah 8:8, quoted from the New American Standard Bible).

Here the Prophet Jeremiah is scolding the Israelites that their corrupt scribes have made the Law of the Lord (that is the Torah) into a lie by their lying pen (that is the pen they used to change the verses). This proof in the Book, the People of the Book are carrying, clearly establishes that their Book has been corrupted by their own scribes.

We have good evidence in the Gospels themselves that Jesus was using the original Bible for his preaching. He used to refer to it as The Gospel of the Kingdom:
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4: 23)

Here it is said that Jesus preached the Gospel of the Kingdom. Ask those Christian disputants whether Jesus was preaching one of the four Canonical gospels included in the Bible in 325 C.E, written not in Jesus own Aramaic language, but in the western language of Greek, at least thirty years after his alleged crucifixion. It is so obvious that no Christian scholar, worth his salt, can deny the fact that the present gospels contain the words of God, the words of Jesus and the words of the writer. That means that they are not fully God’s word..

We are told in the Qur’an only to verify that what is in the Qur’an agrees with some extant verses of the Bible. The Muslims can quote the Bible, because they believe there is some truth in it. But we need to be clear: we understand that there is also falsehood there, which is wrongly presented as truth

. On the contrary, the Glorious Quran is the Speech of Allah and, through the Angel Gabriel, was revealed to Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ); later compiled into a book more than 14 centuries ago it remains preserved in its original form until today.

. Does the Quran Endorse the Bible? Responding to Christian Missionaries - Adnan Rashid

Qur'an confirmed by Bible Scholar!

Last edited:

akay

Established
But if muslim terrorists didn't fly the airliners into the WTC, who did, Laurel and Hardy?..:)

after 9/11Any disaster attributed to Muslims

Possible to be a Jew murderer or a Christian murderer
To the interests of political
Like many of the things attributed to Muslims unfairly charges
- See here
After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly

- Nonetheless, even after the events of September, a wave of new Muslims embraced Islam all over the world. In the USA alone, more than 30000 persons embraced Islam.

- CNN - after 9/11 she converted to ISLAM, this is WHY ? youtube

-
-
-
- أكبر كذبة في التاريخ كذبة أحداث 11 سبتمبر Loose Change 9/11youtube

Dr. Zakir Naik : The 9/11 was an inside job / 11

- -
-

How Can you Prove 9/11 Inside Job, Dr. Zakir Naik Question and Answer

Zakir Naik: 9/11 Was Carried Out by George Bush Himself

Is Terrorism a Muslim Monopoly? - Dr. Zakir Naik

Who is a Terrorist? - Dr Zakir Naik

Daze

Superstar
@akay, I've been saying similar things here for years, but its value is that of time spent watching paint dry. Might as well be talking to trees.

As Imam Shafi said, the Lion does not acknowledge the barking of dogs.

1729208482835.jpeg