LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

JoChris

Superstar
Maybe war has been declared by some LGB against the TQ+++, but words are easily typed.
I wonder what they can actually do?
IMO gay pride march organisers banning all the people in animal suits and fetish gear from participating would be a good start.

---

Gays Against Groomers

@againstgrmrs

The alphabet “community” has opened the floodgates so wide open that we now have these monsters openly and proudly admitting they are pedophiles. Absolutely revolting. We’re here to clean this mess up. And we will, we promise you that. #GaysAgainstGroomers

8:50 AM · Jun 8, 2023
·
Views

Retweets

Quotes

Bookmarks

JoChris

Superstar
When you choose between pandering to rainbow gang and Muslims based on the season of the month
The teacher said way more than she realised around :50 onwards :

"They're here [assuming LGBT+ students] when we did Ramadan... and they're showing respect for your religion... your beliefs...

... It goes two ways! If you want to be respected for who you are....
you had better give it back to people who believe different from you....

... If you believe that, you don't belong here, you cannot be Canadian..."

She is admitting it is a religion and to be Canadian you must believe in the LGBT+ religion or else.

We are living in scary times. I don't envy parents with school age kids.

JoChris

Superstar
With any luck, they'll beat each other to death.
That shouldn't be encouraged no matter how fed up all of us are right now. Innocent people, especially confused kids would be punished/ hurt in the process unfortunately.

The type of thing I would love to happen would be something like monkeypox (version 2.0) to strike everyone who walks in a gay pride march and adult bystanders only (NO children) this month. Of course that is beyond human control.

The media is determined to take TQ+'s side no matter what.
It would be fascinating to know how many people in power are TQ+ themselves.

Floridafoot

Established
Maybe war has been declared by some LGB against the TQ+++, but words are easily typed.
I wonder what they can actually do?
IMO gay pride march organisers banning all the people in animal suits and fetish gear from participating would be a good start.
---

Gays Against Groomers
@againstgrmrs

The alphabet “community” has opened the floodgates so wide open that we now have these monsters openly and proudly admitting they are pedophiles. Absolutely revolting. We’re here to clean this mess up. And we will, we promise you that. #GaysAgainstGroomers

8:50 AM · Jun 8, 2023
·
Views

Retweets

Quotes

Bookmarks
Absolutely sick. What is a "pedosexual"? The word is "p***phile". It's happening, folks. The crap is officially about to hit the fan.

What's sad, is this is all we are hearing about on this forum and these platforms, now. Everything is LGBT this and LGBT that. It seems like it's being completely shoved in our faces by every angle. Almost every article on Vigilant Links is about this community. We are hardly hearing about anything else, now.
If I need to be honest, this feels like a major distraction besides it being a corruption, by this point. This is done purposely to distract us from what the elites are really planning. Just seeing how they are targeting Canada alone with the forest fires, and what other unholy stuff they are planning at the moment.
I find, so many on this forum are being distracted by this stuff and it's working.
I'm against the community as much as everyone else on here. It's sick what they are doing, they are promoting a very degenerate lifestyle and we should be angry with them, also with targeting kids, that's a big no no! But I also believe that there should be more focus on other things as well. This is sadly the only stuff I'm seeing mostly on here.
And just because Islam is against gays, doesn't mean their religion is kind. Just food for thought. I'm seeing way too many sympathizers and infiltrators for this religion on here, lately.

JoChris

Superstar
What's sad, is this is all we are hearing about on this forum and these platforms, now. Everything is LGBT this and LGBT that. It seems like it's being completely shoved in our faces by every angle. Almost every article on Vigilant Links is about this community. We are hardly hearing about anything else, now.
If I need to be honest, this feels like a major distraction besides it being a corruption, by this point. This is done purposely to distract us from what the elites are really planning. Just seeing how they are targeting Canada alone with the forest fires, and what other unholy stuff they are planning at the moment.
I find, so many on this forum are being distracted by this stuff and it's working.
I'm against the community as much as everyone else on here. It's sick what they are doing, they are promoting a very degenerate lifestyle and we should be angry with them, also with targeting kids, that's a big no no! But I also believe that there should be more focus on other things as well. This is sadly the only stuff I'm seeing mostly on here.
And just because Islam is against gays, doesn't mean their religion is kind. Just food for thought. I'm seeing way too many sympathizers and infiltrators for this religion on here, lately.
June has become Pride Month internationally so the topic is going to be heavily commented upon everywhere it is allowed.

On this matter many professing Christians and Muslims agree with each other that sexual immorality of all varieties is wrong.
Fair is fair. They are being attacked just like us Christians and every other person who wants conservative morals upheld.

I assumed Summer holidays had started in the Northern Hemisphere so forum traffic may have increased as a result.

June has become Pride Month internationally so the topic is going to be heavily commented upon everywhere it is allowed.

On this matter many professing Christians and Muslims agree with each other that sexual immorality of all varieties is wrong.
Fair is fair. They are being attacked just like us Christians and every other person who wants conservative morals upheld.

I assumed Summer holidays had started in the Northern Hemisphere so forum traffic may have increased as a result.
Well okay then, nothing to mention here.
Actually, I do have something to say. How could anyone lump Christians and Muslims together? Just cause they have certain "conservative" viewpoints as each other, doesn't mean they are similar. Plus, how many people on here forgot so fast that the Islam religion is usually supported by the democrats? If we don't support Islam, we are an Islamophobe! Does anyone recall this?

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
I remember one fine day as I browsed our public library and found a new item that had been placed in the "children's" section. It was some sort of "ouija" book--and within this "book" were entirely blank pages, except for exactly ONE letter that had been prominently printed in the center of each page.

This "book" was intended to be some sort of soothsaying device. The idea was to turn to a page at random and then note the letter displayed thereon; by repeating this process, one would purportedly then "receive" a message from "The Beyond".

I checked the book out of the library and brought it to the next meeting of the library's Board of Directors. That began a decades-long mission which culminated in the replacement of said Board of Directors (who had been pilfering our library for decades and slowly but surely replacing a once hundred-thousand-volume library of classics of history and literature with their vision of a "woke" cultural center.)

So I say "Kudos!" to the woman in the following item--all it takes is one person to take up one mission, and little by little, battle by battle, the war will be won. It may take years. It may take decades. But persevere, and truth will prevail.

JoChris

Superstar
Well okay then, nothing to mention here.
Actually, I do have something to say. How could anyone lump Christians and Muslims together? Just cause they have certain "conservative" viewpoints as each other, doesn't mean they are similar. Plus, how many people on here forgot so fast that the Islam religion is usually supported by the democrats? If we don't support Islam, we are an Islamophobe! Does anyone recall this?
The elite want us to be completely divided all the time.
Black and white thinking isn't always right/ helpful, especially where it comes to dealing with people different from ourselves.
From the Christian perspective we should love our enemies, we should love our neighbour as ourself. That includes those with opposing religious beliefs.

I have been one of the Christians who very strongly opposes the **religion** Islam at times on this forum and elsewhere online.
That does not mean I will not support the Muslim *people* at times when it is justified/ needed.
Muslim children should not have to face bullying by teachers, just like any other child.

JoChris
I won't directly quote you, cause this isn't going anywhere.
This is all coming from someone who took the jab many times for "health and Science"
Never did I say or indicate that I hate all Muslims.
The agenda is the agenda and they are now pushing the other side to agree with their religion..this is what this is about.
But I guess this is the LGBT thread.
We all know that this agenda, along with the alien one, and now the darn wildfires, that they are causing destruction in so many ways.

clambot

Veteran
The teacher in that now infamous video was taking a page straight from the homosexual's propaganda handbook titled After the Ball (Kirk & Madsen, 1989). Using the technique of demonizing the opposition (those who oppose the "pride" agenda) by associating them with "The Bad Guys" (using familiar tropes derived from 9-11) and then falsely claiming the high ground of religion, she quite effectively "shames" the little ones who are refusing TPTB's indoctrination. There's quite a bit of bad logic in her screed--but then, logic itself stands in opposition to much of the Alphabet Mafia's rationalizations.

What puzzles me is how a supposedly well-educated woman can spew such drivel with what appears to be heartfelt sincerity. Has the Academy completely fallen? I was educated in the days that honored the Trivium and Quadrivium of Aristotle. I've heard that they're teaching Feelings in graduate school now. Or I suppose I should say that they are PREACHING feelings now--they certainly are not teaching reason.

JoChris

Superstar
The teacher in that now infamous video was taking a page straight from the homosexual's propaganda handbook titled After the Ball (Kirk & Madsen, 1989). Using the technique of demonizing the opposition (those who oppose the "pride" agenda) by associating them with "The Bad Guys" (using familiar tropes derived from 9-11) and then falsely claiming the high ground of religion, she quite effectively "shames" the little ones who are refusing TPTB's indoctrination. There's quite a bit of bad logic in her screed--but then, logic itself stands in opposition to much of the Alphabet Mafia's rationalizations.

What puzzles me is how a supposedly well-educated woman can spew such drivel with what appears to be heartfelt sincerity. Has the Academy completely fallen? I was educated in the days that honored the Trivium and Quadrivium of Aristotle. I've heard that they're teaching Feelings in graduate school now. Or I suppose I should say that they are PREACHING feelings now--they certainly are not teaching reason.
She sounded just like my social worker sister. They are sincere alright - they believe they are standing up for the victim, the oppressed.
You would think of all people they would know better - but the "don't judge people EVER" has disabled self-protection/ other-protection abilities.

IMO it is like they are in a brainwashing cult or they are wearing glasses that make everything look distorted. It has gone way beyond educational training. They have to turn off logical thinking to remain supportive 24/ 7.