LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

Why do people trust Elon Musk and Matt Walsh, though? Even if they say the right things, are we quick to forget the wolf in sheep's clothing? :(
I trust neither. Elon feels like a set up and Matt Walsh has already said he wants girls married off at 16 and pregnant. He isnt doing this for women he is stealing womens ideas so he can go after womens rights

I trust neither. Elon feels like a set up and Matt Walsh has already said he wants girls married off at 16 and pregnant. He isnt doing this for women he is stealing womens ideas so he can go after womens rights
Oh gosh, wow, this makes Matt seem even more of a creep! It's just an excuse to get young women to be with older men, too, I wouldn't doubt..he sure has the whole Stepford wife mentality, doesn't he?

clambot

Veteran
This is the creep who murdered HIS father. The creep is a MAN. The mainstream media is bending over backwards to make sure you think this is a woman. HE is NOT a WOMAN, and HIS name is NOT "Norah" or whatever alias HE has "chosen" or "prefers" and is being reported by HIS partners in HIS attempted deceptions: the mainstream media. Doesn't HE look proud? Maybe not now --- HE has fallen. I guess HIS pride wenteth.

Last edited:

clambot

Veteran
As was mentioned in this article, there is a very simple solution. Three categories: a MEN's division (for biological MALES only); a WOMEN's division (for biological FEMALES only); and an OPEN division (for anyone). Show your birth certificate to register for MALE or FEMALE. Problem? Join the OPEN division.

e-Enoch

Superstar
As was mentioned in this article, there is a very simple solution. Three categories: a MEN's division (for biological MALES only); a WOMEN's division (for biological FEMALES only); and an OPEN division (for anyone). Show your birth certificate to register for MALE or FEMALE. Problem? Join the OPEN division.

That sounds fair...The problem is, those in the "open" basically want to "mess up" the legit biologicals...That's their agenda. To create confusion, chaos, catastrophes...

clambot

Veteran
That sounds fair...The problem is, those in the "open" basically want to "mess up" the legit biologicals...That's their agenda. To create confusion, chaos, catastrophes...
Agreed ... which shows them to be the hypocrites they are -- their agenda is not acceptance, or parity, as claimed; their agenda is obtaining special privilege for themselves.

Meanwhile, in Michigan, the miniscule percent of a percent of THEIR special class now insists on special privilege in the courtroom. Which will not be a problem for their honorable opposing counsels. They'll gladly call them anything they like--with a complimentary sneer, a wink, and a nudge, and knowing advantage taken at the bargaining table--or in front of a well-chosen judge or jury, if they like.

Why do people trust Elon Musk and Matt Walsh, though? Even if they say the right things, are we quick to forget the wolf in sheep's clothing? :(
I trust neither. As far as i know musk is still using as his profile picture the picture of him wearing an outfit with a baphomet on it (a "halloween costume", sure, great excuse).

Matt walsh is controlled opposition, i'm not going to go look for examples but he's said stuff along the lines of just doing stuff to trigger liberals, not to actually constructively get anything done. So he basically thrives on being click bait for rage viewing. What does that accomplish?

Unfortunately there's some content that he gets first access to, so if his account is the only one tweeting it i will probably repost here. I try to find a different source, but not always possible.

I absolutely hate his take on 16 year olds becoming mothers. No insult meant at teenage moms, and as a pro life person i admire and respect that they chose to let their baby live, but i dont think a teenager is mature enough to handle being a mother in most cases. Much of the cultural degeneracy we see now can be traced back to very young parents who let the governement schools, tv and social media raise their children. I see it all the time - very young moms and the 5 year olds are scrolling thru tic tok while the mom is busy scrolling through her phone too and ignoring her child.

The "solution" of having old men marry these teenagers so thats it's not two kids raising kids is wrong. As is the lie that women past their early 20s become infertile, which these proponents of huge age gaps love to repeat.

I trust neither. As far as i know musk is still using as his profile picture the picture of him wearing an outfit with a baphomet on it (a "halloween costume", sure, great excuse).

Matt walsh is controlled opposition, i'm not going to go look for examples but he's said stuff along the lines of just doing stuff to trigger liberals, not to actually constructively get anything done. So he basically thrives on being click bait for rage viewing. What does that accomplish?

Unfortunately there's some content that he gets first access to, so if his account is the only one tweeting it i will probably repost here. I try to find a different source, but not always possible.

I absolutely hate his take on 16 year olds becoming mothers. No insult meant at teenage moms, and as a pro life person i admire and respect that they chose to let their baby live, but i dont think a teenager is mature enough to handle being a mother in most cases. Much of the cultural degeneracy we see now can be traced back to very young parents who let the governement schools, tv and social media raise their children. I see it all the time - very young moms and the 5 year olds are scrolling thru tic tok while the mom is busy scrolling through her phone too and ignoring her child.

The "solution" of having old men marry these teenagers so thats it's not two kids raising kids is wrong. As is the lie that women past their early 20s become infertile, which these proponents of huge age gaps love to repeat.
Oh yes, I remember that horrid costume, it's awful and shows EXACTLY who he's pledged allegiance to.. just awful!

That's the thing for sure, he's definitely controlled opposition, and it sucks when there's sometimes no other sources available. It's hard when sometimes these people can somewhat say the right things, but their intentions are different. I do agree how petty Matt can be. I noticed that's a trend with the controlled opposition, instead of making good points, they just attack the other side.

I agree, it's disgusting how much this is pushed by so many. I can't even understand how anyone believes women can't have babies past their early twenties, when so many after that have had healthy babies. It's definitely all an excuse to make promote large age gaps so older men can get away with having young women as their wives. The fact that Walsh actually thinks this is how things should be is very degrading. A girl that young having a kid is so hard, cause they are still kids, themselves. Like you said, this is why we get kids that are so brainwashed amongst other reasons. People are maturing later and later these days, and it's not fair for the child to have such an immature parent.