LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

Wigi

Veteran
I'm pleased to see that there are more and more videos like this especially with all these people in the comment section finally coming out in open to explain how they left the LGBT movement.

Maybe it's the reason why the mainstream has become so preachy about pride month, they're not gaining any momentum and try to hide that truth with a barrage of soviet-like propaganda.

I am personally suffering from LGQBSWTF because kaiser Permanente is sponsoring a Women Health Run tomorrow and all the roads around me will be blocked off around me making parking even worse than it already is. That and the fact that the California State Capitol Dome is lit in pride colors now. Let's not forget Kaiser Permanente was a big player in the poisonous vaccines program so it is ironic they running something called the Women's Health Run.

This woman was in Matt Walsh's "what is a woman?" documentary. She is so brave to speak out against the transmovement, especially since she is a transman.

I read today somewhere that Glamour magazine has a pregnant man on the cover. It seems since they can't push the Covid lie anymore that the pride garbage is all over the place plus the fake war in Ukraine.

Floridafoot

Established
This woman was in Matt Walsh's "what is a woman?" documentary. She is so brave to speak out against the transmovement, especially since she is a transman.

This was an excellent clip. So heartbreaking to hear the stories of the people who have all these regrets and health issues. My daughter and I were talking about this a couple days ago. She didn't realize that these puberty blocker/hormone treatments cause permanent damage. She said they were reversible. I talked with her about it and explained that is not the case. I will be showing her this clip. It just reveals how deeply this lie has penetrated the minds of our young people. They're so impressionable and so easily swayed by the masses.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Exactly. This is why I'm so skeptical of those who claim they are doing good when they are just fooling people all along.
Deceptions are often very subtle... We need to constantly pray for discernment...

Colossians 2:8 KJV
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

clambot

Veteran
She is a biological woman, a lesbian who now severely regrets she became a transman.
It can get confusing at times.
Needless confusion. If that is the case, SHE is a WOMAN pretending to be a MAN. There is no such thing as a "TRANSMAN" or a "TRANSWOMAN". Unless of course, one is speaking of some sort of fictional character in a costume. Which would then be a proper use of such pretense.

e-Enoch

Superstar