LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

I read about that. Glad they shut it down. They are really angling for doing that here now and it’s just not working. Alex Stein has a YouTube channel and recently crashed a bar hosting drag queens performing for kids and he’s not having any of it and is warning the public. Loads of people in the neighborhood weren’t even aware it was happening.
Talking about LGB Alliance yesterday. Today they received Lotto finding for a call centre for LGB kids. The trans activists are now trying to stop the funds because it doesnt involve trans. This is how messed up trans is. They want to stop helping kids because they arent included

SomaticBanshee

Established

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is just a small taste of what Discovery is pushing... their "pride month" activities have been ramped up to include a very intense targeting of the youth. There is a lot more media which they are making available but it also appears they have a bunch of content which aint being shown on the broadcast cable network channel, yet is still available online.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Talking about LGB Alliance yesterday. Today they received Lotto finding for a call centre for LGB kids. The trans activists are now trying to stop the funds because it doesnt involve trans. This is how messed up trans is. They want to stop helping kids because they arent included

They’ve gone full mental. Don’t understand why they feel the need to be involved in every single thing! It’s like they almost want to hijack stuff and push gay/lesbian people out.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Trans ideology literally erases the concept of same SEX attraction. Ludicrous.
a year ago or so when I first started researching on my own the whole transhumanism debacle and theories, I was skeptical. Too many people reading too many dystopian sci-fi novels, but today? All this research and building robot assistants and robot buddies/companions/sex dolls and the recent Supreme Court nominee not being able to simply say what the definition of what is a human female? Maybe I was just experiencing some type of cognitive dissonance. It still seems so far fetched!

Daze

Superstar
I seen something the other day saying .04% of the population is actually homosexual. A fair assessment seeing I don't know any gays personally.
Seems they are vastly over represented. Interesting that they seemingly have the full support of the corporate world.

Worth pointing out the middle east frowns on homosexuality as it should. You can see most corporate symbols over there remain normal. Such as the Babylon bee recently highlighted.

1654924805145.png

I realize the Bee is satire, but if you look up the twitter accounts the images are real.

The Arabic is strange, and why i bothered to comment. What does Hezbolah and the Islamic resistance in Lebanon have to do with lgbt? Other then the Arabic, your image is pro lgbt?

Curious where you got it? It is a busy image. Complete with masonic imagery and 1 eye symbolism

This is just a small taste of what Discovery is pushing... their "pride month" activities have been ramped up to include a very intense targeting of the youth. There is a lot more media which they are making available but it also appears they have a bunch of content which aint being shown on the broadcast cable network channel, yet is still available online.

I've noticed discovery + also has a new history programme. Where they re write historical figures as gay or mainly trans. This includes Joan of arc. Because she wore men's clothes apparently she trans. Not because she was fighting a war and you know needed armour

a year ago or so when I first started researching on my own the whole transhumanism debacle and theories, I was skeptical. Too many people reading too many dystopian sci-fi novels, but today? All this research and building robot assistants and robot buddies/companions/sex dolls and the recent Supreme Court nominee not being able to simply say what the definition of what is a human female? Maybe I was just experiencing some type of cognitive dissonance. It still seems so far fetched!
I think most people are in the same boat as you. Most people are now waking up to it now men are competing in women's sports and being put in female prisons to r*pe real women

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I've noticed discovery + also has a new history programme. Where they re write historical figures as gay or mainly trans. This includes Joan of arc. Because she wore men's clothes apparently she trans. Not because she was fighting a war and you know needed armour
The lgbt mob are trying that nonsense with Malcolm X but have backed way off... partly because there was no actual historical basis for such claims and also because people will actually stand up and do something about his legacy being hijacked to promote these agendas. Like REALLY stand up and do something...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I only watched a few moments of that but off the rip, in addition to the fact that its being used to promote the sexual aspects of the lgbt agenda... this diet isnt helathy. Its specifically designed for people to be able to do you-know-what without making messes, not live life with optimum dietary health... therefore its essentially limiting peoples healthy dietary options in order to allow them to enage in unhealthy sexual options without haveing to worry about... yall already know.