LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ritualistic masks straight out of Eyes Wide Shut, themes of violence mixed in with sex and exhibitionism... notice the woman in the twitter picture with the multi-colored hair who seems to be guiding/directing the line of kids? If you look in later pictures, shes wearing straight up dildos protruding from her body, so this wasnt a celebration of human nudity or whatever... it was an oversexualized atmosphere and event. Also curious is the fact that a bunch of the files on the second link are from a "deactivated" youtube account. Which means they had posted this stuff where kids and the general public could see it. If they hadnt, they would still have their channel up eh?

Corvus Corax

Established

SomaticBanshee

Established
Been following this thread for the past year and the evidence is clearly mounting. I just wish that more gay/lesbian people who aren’t even staunchly conservative but want to live in peace and just live their lives without pissing anyone else off in the world would start vocalizing their utter disdain for what’s happening in the alphabet mob world. I’m sure many on this thread realize that many gay/lesbian people that don’t suscribe to this insanity are fighting to separate themselves from what’s happening. There’s a huge battle in the alphabet mob world right now. I think they should just renounce the rainbow and secede. But they are afraid to. It’s gonna take a gay or lesbian person or persons with major influence someone in a powerful position to come out and say hey you know what? It’s getting so out of control that we just have to do something about this. Secede and form a new group that identifies all the current problems and say enough is enough. If they don’t step up, they will lose everything. Marriage rights, adoption rights, workplace rights etc al.

Corvus Corax

Established
Been following this thread for the past year and the evidence is clearly mounting. I just wish that more gay/lesbian people who aren’t even staunchly conservative but want to live in peace and just live their lives without pissing anyone else off in the world would start vocalizing their utter disdain for what’s happening in the alphabet mob world. I’m sure many on this thread realize that many gay/lesbian people that don’t suscribe to this insanity are fighting to separate themselves from what’s happening. There’s a huge battle in the alphabet mob world right now. I think they should just renounce the rainbow and secede. But they are afraid to. It’s gonna take a gay or lesbian person or persons with major influence someone in a powerful position to come out and say hey you know what? It’s getting so out of control that we just have to do something about this. Secede and form a new group that identifies all the current problems and say enough is enough. If they don’t step up, they will lose everything. Marriage rights, adoption rights, workplace rights etc al.
I agree. Got nothing against gays or trans just living their lives, but when they push an agenda - marginalise biological women - destroy their hard won rights - its hard not to be angry. And the thing where they make it about sexualised behaviour and ’introducing' kids to it like having sex is what defines you is sick - encouraging kids down a physicalky destructive path of surgery and drugs is sick too
Im sick of all this crap. Sick of the stupidity of it. Sick of the pressure to conform to this thinking and say 2+2=bullshit and pretend its true.
Always been some kind of nominal christian who never believed. Now not sure.

Many Gays and Lesbians already are. In the UK we have the LGB alliance. They are constantly being attacked for being transphobic because they refuse to allow trans in their group and because they fight against transing gay kids

SomaticBanshee

Established
Many Gays and Lesbians already are. In the UK we have the LGB alliance. They are constantly being attacked for being transphobic because they refuse to allow trans in their group and because they fight against transing gay kids
yes that’s interesting because fake stream news media will never report a story like this group and what they are trying to accomplish. Good for them. If there’s a group like this in the U.S., they are completely silent.

yes that’s interesting because fake stream news media will never report a story like this group and what they are trying to accomplish. Good for them. If there’s a group like this in the U.S., they are completely silent.
Britain for all its faults seems to be really pushing back against the trans agenda. its called terf island by trans activists (terf for those who dont know means trans exclusionary radical feminist. Its become a slur and an excuse to send death and r*pe threats to women) women are not having it, Gay communities seem to be fighting back too. Not to long ago we managed to get that grooming show, the family sex show banned, even with shouts of transphobia. The UK just isnt having it, especially the women

SomaticBanshee

Established
Britain for all its faults seems to be really pushing back against the trans agenda. its called terf island by trans activists (terf for those who dont know means trans exclusionary radical feminist. Its become a slur and an excuse to send death and r*pe threats to women) women are not having it, Gay communities seem to be fighting back too. Not to long ago we managed to get that grooming show, the family sex show banned, even with shouts of transphobia. The UK just isnt having it, especially the women
I read about that. Glad they shut it down. They are really angling for doing that here now and it’s just not working. Alex Stein has a YouTube channel and recently crashed a bar hosting drag queens performing for kids and he’s not having any of it and is warning the public. Loads of people in the neighborhood weren’t even aware it was happening.

I read about that. Glad they shut it down. They are really angling for doing that here now and it’s just not working. Alex Stein has a YouTube channel and recently crashed a bar hosting drag queens performing for kids and he’s not having any of it and is warning the public. Loads of people in the neighborhood weren’t even aware it was happening.
they really are trying to test the water on how much they can get a ay with. Then they use gays and lesbians as a human shield, pretending its bigoted to not be into sexualising children

SomaticBanshee

Established
Now why would they want to ban parents from any event thats geared towards children

It does come off as being odd that they are announcing that parents are not allowed to attend. I’m aware that schools have events for teenagers like dances that gives them a break from parents and I think it’s fine to do that as long as there’s adults who work at the school to just make sure everyones safe but why didn’t they just send notes home to the parents and explain to them what this event was instead of pushing them out in a public statement? One also has to consider that it’s understandable that some gay/lesbian teens aren’t ready to tell parents and let’s face it, people are still kicking their teenage kids out of the house to this very day. Maybe not as much as they used to but it still happens.