LGBT+ movement starting to backfire (part 2)

Have you ever wondered why they are mostly ugly, fat, majorly hysterical/mental case? You don't look like you want. Like the "perfect" men and women you see on Instagram. And society doesn't allow you to stand out with your values. There are no values, only images. You need to get the attention you want and feel extraordinary. And there must be a reason why they still don't like you. And then self-fulfilling prophecy. Destroy yourself, turn it into an id and you're a freak and you got the attention.
Ive actually thought a lot about this and my conclusion is they have found a movement/group that panders to them. Lets face it if you dont fit a certain look you are often ignored. LGBT groups are all about love bombing, The more the labels they give themselves the more the attention. suddenly they have power and not just that they can play the victim while having all that power. LGBT and trans is like a moth toa flame with these people.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The sign prominently in front of this 'show' drag your kids to pride event reads ''its not going to suck itself.'' Theres one things about all this sick LGBT stuff, its starting to make me believe in the devil and i used to be an atheist, i genuinely feel like an ex atheist

If drag queens expose themselves to any child Im related to/care about or if I see it happening openly, Im going to react the same way I would to a natural man or woman doing the same... so for the sake of their health and my freedom, lets hope they come to their senses because I dont say they cant do as they wish, but I refuse to accept it being done in front of youth.

Wanderlust

Established
They are openly mocking women and women are allowing it...
I've tried warning women about how many gay men are actively trying to destroy womanhood. Once more men realize their true natures, there won't be need for women beyond reproduction anymore and I'd hate to see that happen but it WILL be inevitable.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I've tried warning women about how many gay men are actively trying to destroy womanhood. Once more men realize their true natures, there won't be need for women beyond reproduction anymore and I'd hate to see that happen but it WILL be inevitable.
You are tripping. I will never be in any sort of amorous or sexual relation with a man. Your fantasy world will never exist, no matter how much TPTB push its agenda...

Wanderlust

Established
You are tripping. I will never be in any sort of amorous or sexual relation with a man. Your fantasy world will never exist, no matter how much TPTB push its agenda...
I'm not saying you as an individual will necessarily date or sleep with men. I'm just pointing out how these things go. Your body is technically designed for it, and I see all too often how many "super straight", married men with beautiful wives and kids come down to lay with other men. I'd bet the number of truly straight men are in the vast minority which is why I try to warn women about this agenda against them. Us normal openly gay men don't want bad things to happen to women but unfortunately very few men truly like them, even the ones they're married to.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm not saying you as an individual will necessarily date or sleep with men. I'm just pointing out how these things go. Your body is technically designed for it, and I see all too often how many "super straight", married men with beautiful wives and kids come down to lay with other men. I'd bet the number of truly straight men are in the vast minority which is why I try to warn women about this agenda against them. Us normal openly gay men don't want bad things to happen to women but unfortunately very few men truly like them, even the ones they're married to.
"Your body is technically designed for it"
Is this daze going into mega-troll mode?

Wanderlust

Established
The prostate friend? Are daze, fiend and trolling for troubles your prostate friends?
What? No, I'm referring to this:
"Prostate stimulation can be so pleasurable that some sexual health experts have dubbed the prostate the "male G-spot." "The 'male G-Spot' is the prostate and it's about two inches in the rectum toward the belly," explains Susan Milstein, Ph.D., a sex educator and professor in the Department of Health Enhancement, Exercise Science and Physical Education at the Rockville Campus of Montgomery College in Maryland. That's because the prostate contains a ton of nerve endings (in fact, there are almost as many nerve endings in the prostate as there are in the clitoris). "It really can open up a whole new avenue of pleasure for men if they are willing to try it," Milstein adds."

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Pizza Hut book club promotes drag queen books to pre-K kids

According to Simon & Schuster, “Big Wig” is an “irrepressible” piece of work that “celebrates drag kids, individuality, and self-confidence from the perspective of a fabulous wig!”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar