Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

sybil44

Rookie
Right, the gender pay gap sucks...
if you go and look at what numbers they are using to create this supposed wage gap, you'd quickly realise they are skewing their statistics to make it sound as though women are being payed less, when in fact they have accounted for things like life choices, jobs, family...

most women that i know (especially that i saw in university) were choosing the same things. child care, psychology, kinesiology, disability training... women naturally choose certain job brackets, and these findings were manipulated into making it seem as though men get paid more for the 'same job'. this really isn't the case! go and check out how they formulated it, you'll see right through it. i know i did! and i was a willfully blind feminist during my last year of high school haha!

Tisane

Rookie
if you go and look at what numbers they are using to create this supposed wage gap, you'd quickly realise they are skewing their statistics to make it sound as though women are being payed less, when in fact they have accounted for things like life choices, jobs, family...

most women that i know (especially that i saw in university) were choosing the same things. child care, psychology, kinesiology, disability training... women naturally choose certain job brackets, and these findings were manipulated into making it seem as though men get paid more for the 'same job'. this really isn't the case! go and check out how they formulated it, you'll see right through it. i know i did! and i was a willfully blind feminist during my last year of high school haha!
That argument angle (life choices, majors, background/training and job fields) is skewed. There are plenty of women who live for work, and doing the best they can - in professional fields.

I'm referring to the pay gap in the same field, same position, if not with more experience and a better background/skillset. It is NOT fiction and it DOES exist. It existed for my mother's generation and it exists for our generation. Women Engineers being paid x as opposed to men. Female ad agency Directors being paid less than their male counterparts. Female Tech Leads being paid less than men. And all the while, undergoing the most ridiculous gender role-play with a bunch of men (regardless if they're younger or older) thinking either A - here's a piece of a** or B - here's a piece of a** I'm not gonna get.

In my field, I live the pay gap. Men DO get paid more for the "same job" - even if they have less experience, a shorter skillset and a poor educational background and try to push their shortcomings onto their female co-workers. It is such a daily fight & it is completely disgusting how one has to put their foot down. You know they're done that to some other woman, and you know if you don't speak up, they will comfortably continue their actions to the next woman.

sybil44

Rookie
That argument angle (life choices, majors, background/training and job fields) is skewed. There are plenty of women who live for work, and doing the best they can - in professional fields.

I'm referring to the pay gap in the same field, same position, if not with more experience and a better background/skillset. It is NOT fiction and it DOES exist. It existed for my mother's generation and it exists for our generation. Women Engineers being paid x as opposed to men. Female ad agency Directors being paid less than their male counterparts. Female Tech Leads being paid less than men. And all the while, undergoing the most ridiculous gender role-play with a bunch of men (regardless if they're younger or older) thinking either A - here's a piece of a** or B - here's a piece of a** I'm not gonna get.

In my field, I live the pay gap. Men DO get paid more for the "same job" - even if they have less experience, a shorter skillset and a poor educational background and try to push their shortcomings onto their female co-workers. It is such a daily fight & it is completely disgusting how one has to put their foot down. You know they're done that to some other woman, and you know if you don't speak up, they will comfortably continue their actions to the next woman.
there's evidence of said pay gap? what field are you in? for one, it's illegal to discriminate based on race, gender, and age (although that doesn't stop people). when i worked as a key holder, i got paid two dollars more per hour than three of my male coworkers and i was due to the fact that i had more 'valuable' experience. i'm sorry but every time i go and look, it turns out to be false... if you could shed some light with some sources, i'd appreciate it. as i, and many other women, have denounced the pay gap for it's false nature and misleading statistics.

sybil44

Rookie
(i mean heck if women are being paid less then why aren't they being hired more? what is the purpose? there is no gain economically except for an angry workforce - so why are men being chosen and given more money, supposedly, if it costs more to have them despite lower skill and what not... just... doesn't make any real sense)

hyorishthottie

Established
its dream feature celebrity, can be anything like being classmate, playing football etc...then when I wake up, I feel huge love toward them
Oh okay. Then that means the celebrities you are dreaming of embody some traits that you subconsciously want, lack, or have a desire to relate to. Even if you don't like said celebrity if you're having these dreams it may be a reflection of something you are overlooking in your life or perhaps haven't noticed yet and that idol (or star) represents it. For example if I keep having dreams about Seolhyun from SNSD especially if I don't pay attention to her like that then it may mean I may need to take some cues from her personality and incorporate into mine. Maybe I need to become a bit more conservative or slow down in my current situation and take it easy since Seolhyun is not a brash or wild girl. Or it can reflect someone who mirrors her personality even someone you might interact with in waking life that you will need some of Seolhyun's traits in you for you to get through whatever it is you're dealing with for that person. Or the stars embody the type of person or lover you want.

For example I'm not Biased towards GD and I never really paid attention to him like that but because his Venus is in Cancer I use to always have the same experience if I ever dreamt of him randomly. There are times when I see clips of him especially with childern and it appeals to me so although I would not dream of dating him right away ironically I'd find taking care of a child with him or doing something touchy feely very appealing cause of his chart aspect.

Tisane

Rookie
Just because it is illegal doesn't mean it doesn't happen or continue. Look at the sterling statistics of Silicon Valley and Women in Tech Look at ESPN. Look at startups and women leaders in them. Talk to a professional woman in a leadership/Sr role at a company with clout/ international clients.The pay gap and gender trips continue :)

Shocker, not only is there actual gender discrimination, but racial discrimination in the workplace too! And big shocker, ageism happens as well! Once you're in the workplace, you see alot.

Last edited:

Roxan

Rookie
I wrote about BTS in vigilant citizen about two years ago and everyone ignored me. They started everything much earlier. The MV for “I need you girl” – there are a lot of butterflies, pills and drugs. Their MV “Young forever”- they’re in cages. The MV “Fire” they’re shaking hands with the Evil and making a deal. After that their fame grew a lot. I’m wroting about the past. And now it’s getting creepier

P.S. Sorry, guys. I’ve found this forum only now. I’m just copying my comment and gonna read what you all wrote later

hyorishthottie

Established
Those hidden camera segments they do on those kpop reality shows and the fact that yg watches his idols every move via cctv in the pratice rooms remind me of how controled everything is. Not only that but these things promote the normalization of the survalince agenda which is what the illuminati wants. They use tactics like conveince and entertainment to push it.
exactly and it baffles me how if you tell the average kpop fan this they will want to argue or get real bitchy with you when it's right in front of their faces like it's okay. Like what the hell? I think they pulled a horrible prank on Jackson from GOT7 once something about his parents and it was so damn rude and the dude cried. Although I like those little mini reality shows like 2NE1 tv etc it bothers me as well.

sybil44

Rookie
Oh okay. Then that means the celebrities you are dreaming of embody some traits that you subconsciously want, lack, or have a desire to relate to. Even if you don't like said celebrity if you're having these dreams it may be a reflection of something you are overlooking in your life or perhaps haven't noticed yet and that idol (or star) represents it. For example if I keep having dreams about Seolhyun from SNSD especially if I don't pay attention to her like that then it may mean I may need to take some cues from her personality and incorporate into mine. Maybe I need to become a bit more conservative or slow down in my current situation and take it easy since Seolhyun is not a brash or wild girl. Or it can reflect someone who mirrors her personality even someone you might interact with in waking life that you will need some of Seolhyun's traits in you for you to get through whatever it is you're dealing with for that person. Or the stars embody the type of person or lover you want.

For example I'm not Biased towards GD and I never really paid attention to him like that but because his Venus is in Cancer I use to always have the same experience if I ever dreamt of him randomly. There are times when I see clips of him especially with childern and it appeals to me so although I would not dream of dating him right away ironically I'd find taking care of a child with him or doing something touchy feely very appealing cause of his chart aspect.
i'd be careful what kind of esoterism you get your soul entangled in, these kpop stars use spells and as well as their music to literally bind their fans..!

hyorishthottie

Established
yes their fame was planned, everything in Kpop is 100% planned, it is scripted industry, Siwon did talk about celebrity that would be so famous in 2012 for 2017
yes it's true. but aside from bts popularity being planned I do believe in the human aspect of things BTS doesn't have a negative cloud over their souls yet like BIGBANG has. BIGBANG never made it here cause they have too much arrogant attitude and acted like this wasn't possible and if if it was they were too good for it. They just know they couldn't pull through even if their careers were on the line.

sybil44

Rookie
Just because it is illegal doesn't mean it doesn't happen or continue. Look at the sterling statistics of Silicon Valley and Women in Tech Look at ESPN. Look at startups and women leaders in them. Talk to a professional woman in a leadership/Sr role at a company with clout/ international clients.The pay gap and gender trips continue :)
i was a feminist for about 4 years and knew of the wage gap, but i went and looked in my last year of highschool (ironically i went looking namely to prove a guy wrong that i was 'debating' with in social studies) and realised it is VERY much skewed. very much so. i'd love to see your sources, aside from hearsay! thanks~

hyorishthottie

Established
i'd be careful what kind of esoterism you get your soul entangled in, these kpop stars use spells and as well as their music to literally bind their fans..!
very true. I won't lie it does I've met many people who became fucked up from it I knew a fucked up girl who was literally in love with f(x)'s krystal and she was a bizarre person. This is why aside from 1 kpop item (a poster of a female idol) I own 0 idol merch and haven't been to the concerts yet.

Tisane

Rookie
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/09/19/ellen-pao-asian-women-tech-glass-ceiling-bamboo-ceiling/665822001/

It's called the 'Pao effect' — Asian women in tech are fighting deep-rooted discrimination
Jessica Guynn, USA TODAY Published 5:00 a.m. ET Sept. 19, 2017 | Updated 2:21 p.m. ET Sept. 19, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO — Sysamone Phaphon felt lucky when, after quitting her job in health care to start a tech company, she was approached by an investor at a pitch competition.

It was only after the investor lured her on a business trip to New York that she realized the offer to help her raise money was a ruse to sleep with her.

Phaphon says it's an all too common experience for Asian women to get sexually harassed in the tech industry, part of routine discrimination that hampers their careers.

Software engineer and entrepreneur Tracy Chou pressured some of technology’s most powerful companies to release annual demographic reports on their workforces, revealing just how few women and people of color they employ. (Photo: Brad Barket, Getty Images for WIRED)

"I wasn’t the only woman at the pitch competition," says Phaphon, founder of FilmHero, a Web app for independent filmmakers. "I was the one he hit on because I was Asian."

By most measures, Asians and Asian Americans are well represented in tech, with 41% of jobs in Silicon Valley's top companies. Though Asian women hold fewer of those jobs than Asian men, they're employed in far greater numbers than other women of color, leading some to assume they do not face the same levels of discrimination as African Americans and Latinas.

Yet research from Joan C. Williams, a professor at UC Hastings College of the Law, shows that Asian women report experiencing as much bias, and sometimes more, than other women do. And Asian women are the demographic group that is the least represented in the executive suite relative to their percentage in the workforce, according to a study of major San Francisco Bay Area tech companies by the nonprofit Ascend Foundation.

"Asian women face a double whammy of racial and gender discrimination,” says Bo Ren, who worked as a product manager at Facebook and Tumblr.

Fighting to crack that leadened combination of glass ceiling and bamboo ceiling is the subject of Ellen Pao's new tell-all memoir out Tuesday.

Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change details the legal battle against her former venture capital firm that captivated Silicon Valley and brought attention to discrimination against women, in particular Asian women. Pao accused Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers of not promoting her because of her gender and retaliating against her for complaining. She lost on all counts.

In Reset, Pao recalls going to work for Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers' John Doerr as his chief of staff. He picked her, she says, because he liked the idea of a "Tiger Mom-raised" woman. He had two chiefs of staff, the other one a man who focused mostly on investing, while she was asked to help with email, speeches, even babysitting his daughter and other "less desirable work." "There are certain things I am just more comfortable asking a woman to do," Pao recalls Doerr telling her.

"Some of us lose and some of us win," Pao writes to women in Reset. "What's important is that we're telling our stories and standing up for ourselves and for each other."

That's what some women have been doing since Pao filed her lawsuit in 2012, putting their careers on the line to call out companies and individuals that engaged in discrimination — and got away with it. In Silicon Valley, it's called the "Pao effect."

"Some of us lose and some of us win. What's important is that we're telling our stories and standing up for ourselves and for each other," Ellen Pao writes in her new book, Reset: My Fight for Inclusion and Lasting Change, released Tuesday. (Photo: Random House)

Software engineer Tracy Chou pressured some of technology’s most powerful companies to release annual demographic reports on their workforces, revealing just how few women and people of color they employ.

Female entrepreneurs, many of them Asian, stepped forward to expose the predatory behavior of tech investors who sexually harassed women, leading to those investors’ resignations and promises from the tech industry to reform.

Phaphon says the example set by Pao and others gave her the courage to tell her story. "Only if we are willing to speak up will we be able to change the stereotypes," Phaphon says.

Typecast as meek, compliant and domestic, Asian women working in the tech industry say they are frequently pressured into traditionally feminine roles. They get stuck with office housework such as organizing team lunches and with grunt work such as fixing software bugs.

With fewer "stretch" assignments that advance their careers, they say they encounter more bias on performance reviews and get overlooked for promotions and pay raises. When they assert or promote themselves, they say they're penalized.

"Asian women face a double whammy of racial and gender discrimination,” says Bo Ren, who worked as a product manager at Facebook and Tumblr. (Photo: Bo Ren)

It's not just in big tech companies that Asian women face challenges. When pitching investors, Asian women entrepreneurs say they're told they speak too softly or that they should bring on a male co-founder. They are mistaken for other Asian women. And, they say, they get propositioned all the time.

Beatrice Kim sued her former employer BetterWorks and its then chief executive officer Kris Duggan in July, claiming he assaulted her in a sexually suggestive manner during a company retreat and permitted a hostile work environment in which vulgar remarks were made about women. After the lawsuit was filed, Duggan said he would step down as CEO to take the role of president.

In 2015, Chia Hong, a Taiwanese product manager, sued Facebook, saying her opinions were belittled or ignored in meetings, she was told she looked differently and talked differently than other team members and her boss had her organize parties and serve drinks to male colleagues. Hong dropped her case.

A former software engineer at Twitter, Tina Huang says when she complained the promotion process at the social media company was stacked against women, she was placed on administrative leave. Huang, ‎who's co-founder and chief technology officer of venture-funded tech startup Transposit, sued Twitter and in November is seeking class action status for the other female engineers she says were passed over.

Ellen Pao says it's time for a tech industry reset

Ellen Pao remembers shock of watching Anita Hill hearings

After Uber, more women speak up about Silicon Valley sexism

"The story we tell ourselves is that Asian Americans are hardworking and industrious, meek and great at math, conforming, apolitical and, thus, upwardly mobile — but only up to a point," says Tina Lee, founder and CEO of MotherCoders.org, which trains women with kids for tech jobs. "We make great worker bees but we're not leadership material. This is doubly true for API (Asian-Pacific Islander) women."

Lee is the assertive and plain-spoken founder of a tech nonprofit. She says people often comment that she's "unconventional."

"People expect me to be a certain way and I show up another way. I am no more extroverted and loud than many white women I know, but I'm perceived as being unconventional because I'm not the meek Hello Kitty or the cold dragon lady they expect," she says.

Tina Lee, founder and CEO of MotherCoders.org (Photo: Nikki Ritcher Photography)

Asian and Asian American women tend to get lumped into one highly educated, over-achieving, upwardly mobile category, obscuring the wide range of experiences in the Asian and Asian-American populations, from those who grow up economically disadvantaged to immigrant workers from a variety of different cultures.

More: Sexism and Silicon Valley: Women can't raise cash and now we have one more reason why

More: 'Boys will be boys' gets a new spin in Silicon Valley sexism scandal

From all appearances, entrepreneur and investor Susan Wu is your typical successful, Ivy League-educated Asian-American woman who has advised a who's who of tech companies, including Medium, Twitter and Square.

What people don't know is that she had an abusive childhood marred by poverty and was shuttled to be with relatives when her mentally ill parents couldn't care for her, she says.

"As an Asian American woman, I'm either a caricature object of sexual interest, a nerdy engineer, a newly arrived immigrant, a tiger mom or an aggressive dragon lady," Wu says.

Earlier this year, Wu spoke out about sexual harassment in the industry, saying that she was propositioned by Binary Capital investor Justin Caldbeck while she was fundraising in 2010. Many of the women who went public with allegations that they were sexually harassed by Caldbeck were Asian, too.

"I've been working in tech for 25 years and I'm still waiting to be treated as a whole human being as a default, not as an exception," she says.

"As an Asian American woman, I'm either a caricature object of sexual interest, a nerdy engineer, a newly arrived immigrant, a tiger mom or an aggressive dragon lady," says entrepreneur and investor Susan Wu. "I've been working in tech for 25 years and I'm still waiting to be treated as a whole human being as a default, not as an exception." (Photo: Susan Wu)

Even with so many constraints, Asian women are making their mark in tech, from holding management jobs in major tech companies to running their own start-ups and venture funds. And that's lighting the way for others.

Every time Gladys Kong attends a tech conference, someone walks up to her and asks her a marketing or sales question while her male colleagues fields technical questions.

“I either have to wear a sign that I am an engineer or I have to show them I know what I am talking about," says Kong. “Yet I am the one behind building the product.”

Not only that, she's the one leading the company. Kong is CEO of mobile location and data company UberMedia and she's working to crack the stereotypical mold of what qualifies someone to be a leader in tech.

Kong didn't speak much English when she immigrated to the U.S. in high school. She focused on math and science, as she did in Hong Kong, and fell in love with programming. She worked at business incubator Idealab, started her own company and then in 2012 joined UberMedia.

Still not the first one to pipe up in a meeting, Kong says she prefers instead to listen to all ideas before sharing her opinion. But she is spending more time on the speaking circuit, determined to show young Asian women that there's room in the tech world for them, including at the top.

Gladys Kong, CEO of UberMedia (Photo: UberMedia)

“Looking around you don’t see a lot of Asian women role models,” Kong says. “If I can inspire somebody to step up and do what they want to do, that is awesome to me.”

SInce you graduated HS, You can search for the rest if you're interested.

yes its happen, I dream once time I have attended big bang concert though I am not their fan and felt love for them when I wake up but it didn't last long because I hate them actually in real life

hyorishthottie

Established
No way to be banned! They are slowly introducing the next step - LGBT+ the lie that there aren't only two genders will be declared are normal on TV.
They've been making this in small step through fan-service and cross-dressing. It's important to infiltrate the minds of the teens. Then, they start with showing pieces of the next step here and there in Mvs and tv shows. Finally, those abominations will be accepted as normal from both teens and parents. That's how it goes. It always starts with outrage and hate and slowly moves into acceptance. That's why they media play the struggles of mental disorders, LGBT, etc.
That's the NWO. You will either accept everything for normal or you'll be qualified as a traitor and put in prison/killed. Now we are in the calm before the storm.
Exactly! you have all these people claiming gender fluid and all kinds of crazy side genders and stuff. Like hey love is love I'm not supporting LGGBT like that, but if you want to be with the same gender and you arent hurting anyone then ok. but stop with this nonsense. Transgender surgeries are too far as it is. Like you're either man or woman period. By 2025 this shit will be the norm and ig you don't agree you may not be killed but it's just you will be in the homophobic, racist, and all the other hate group categories and everyone will shun you forever.

I always wonder although it's not in the bible cause such a procedure never existed, would God consider plastic surgery especially the extreme kinds a sin? what would he think of this whole gender classification and all of this? Crazy how the bible runs the world aside from the other religions but yet the most important aspects we need clarity on we can't figure out within the testaments.

I think this time we all need to slowly learn how to disconnect and learn how to go camping. Remember the fun outdoors activity we all were told about or at least experienced as kids? back when we knew of celebs but didnt need to be attached 24/7. Learn how to survive without technology and how to fend for yourself as if you were out camping on a trip cause when the world starts to change if you stay in the city and stay in this mess its light out.

hyorishthottie

Established
yes its happen, I dream once time I have attended big bang concert though I am not their fan and felt love for them when I wake up but it didn't last long because I hate them actually in real life
yeah programming. I use to be so enamored with T.O.P but now I could care less. I still like him but at the same time I don't. it's hard to explain. But I realized once you snap out of the trance you see them for what they truly are and you realize how you ever got so swamped with them in the first place. If TOP was a regular dude on the street I'd walk right past him. Maybe I'd acknowledged his a bit above average looking and has a sexy voice but thats it.

I am suspecting this thing! some might think I am crazy may be for saying that, but I suspect that there is spell binding me with SHINee, especially Key, I haven't forget that dream till today, I found it odd

hyorishthottie

Established
i didnt even think of blackpink!!! the good girl bad girl theme is definitely present, alongside a lot of witchcraft symbolism, like jisoo floating in the air, the freemason compass in the lights, the black and white symbolism... definitely occultic as well.
honestly I'm not trying to get hate but I wish black pink was never created I feel so annoyed by them I just wish they never existed. I'd be okay with Jennie being a star by herself. Lisa too. But not all of them together. Some people got mad at me on another forum when I said that I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls engaged in sexual shit behind the scenes, Rose has a look in her face that is just very kinda
skeezy. Pretty girl but her face gives off a certain character to me that I don't like. Maybe it's her eyes or something but she always looks like she did something freaky or scandalous behind the scenes and is smirking in her mind cause she got away with it.

lmao I know I sound silly but you get what I mean. I'd rather have 2ne1 back.

Maggieca

Veteran
honestly I'm not trying to get hate but I wish black pink was never created I feel so annoyed by them I just wish they never existed. I'd be okay with Jennie being a star by herself. Lisa too. But not all of them together. Some people got mad at me on another forum when I said that I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls engaged in sexual shit behind the scenes, Rose has a look in her face that is just very kinda
skeezy. Pretty girl but her face gives off a certain character to me that I don't like. Maybe it's her eyes or something but she always looks like she did something freaky or scandalous behind the scenes and is smirking in her mind cause she got away with it.

lmao I know I sound silly but you get what I mean. I'd rather have 2ne1 back.
wasnt jennie rumored to have something with Teddy? YG producer? it was denied but considering the story of YG himself with young girls I wouldnt be surprised if she had to do something "extra" to get her position in the group
Fans notice the company always gives her the best outfits and more parts in the songs compared to the other girls

Last edited:
very true. I won't lie it does I've met many people who became fucked up from it I knew a fucked up girl who was literally in love with f(x)'s krystal and she was a bizarre person. This is why aside from 1 kpop item (a poster of a female idol) I own 0 idol merch and haven't been to the concerts yet.
I haven't thought before that its dangerous to buy posters or merch or even attend concert, I wanted once day to attend concert but nah, its never good idea, we never knows what these celebrities do behind closed doors