Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
Last edited:
Taylor Swift was pushed since she was at least 12. Do you want to know what she did to climb the ladder? No wonder she gravitated towards girls. Men are just the clients. And they will give you the push if you do what they want.

View attachment 97891
12? Damn the girl's a victim.

Naah she is a real woman. She is just tall. The only person mentioned on these forums that i believe is trans … is Lisa. Did you see the ”flower” the Thai dedicated to her ijbol.
I saw the flower but I never thought about it lmao sick

arhur12

Star
Her fans are crazy. This is even worse than what ratmys do. They put a whole family's life in danger because of this woman. I am Pro-Palestine but I would not Screenshot_2023-12-09-01-46-54-350_com.android.chrome.jpgsupport this kind of behaviour if it came from the Palestinian side.

arhur12

Star

00kpop00

Established
Really? I thought the song was crap. But I was wondering why she was wearing the NEET sign. I wonder if it has a different meaning in Japan?

NEET:

Typically an adult girl, around the ages of 18-25, a NEET (Not In Training, Education, Or Employment) Are usually basement dwellers who have the messiest rooms known to mankind. They typically spend their every waking moment on their computer doing god knows what. Their rooms consist of a bed, with no stand, Simply a mattress, random clothes strewn on the floor, two or more PCs, several guns, tables with random food bowls, cans, and half finished projects on them, and a closet with a tsunami of boxes and random junk.

A NEET avoids the sunlight and outdoors at all costs. The outside world is cruel, and NEETs prefer to stay inside their rooms at all times. Showering is also very rare for a NEET, and as they never go outside, showering is rarely needed. NEETS are known to stink, but stink "good." They also typically love guns.

That member of STAYC is known to have a lot of awkward romantic interactions with the lead vocal of the group. Where she gets knocked back.
Would the NEET sign be a signal from the elites to NEETs? The hikikomori NEET phenomenon is a deliberately designed byproduct of the elites engineered working-to-death society, of course.

arhur12

Star
Clearly gr00ming. But apparently she came from a rich family already. So the connections were clearly there.
Her career was bought by her rich parents. Her father bought half the stocks of big machine records and bulk bought copies of her first album to create false hype for her. I am not saying she isn't talented but her being from a rich family really gave her a head start. There are a lot of talented singer-songwriters who will never be as popular as T-swift because they don't have rich parents.

ivyboss

Established
Her career was bought by her rich parents. Her father bought half the stocks of big machine records and bulk bought copies of her first album to create false hype for her. I am not saying she isn't talented but her being from a rich family really gave her a head start. There are a lot of talented singer-songwriters who will never be as popular as T-swift because they don't have rich parents.
On top of that she had a humiliation ritu@l to further her succes.