Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Eldesande

Established
ngl ateez are one of the few groups with really really good vocals just badly executed songs with too much autotune.
Listen to the song "Posse Up" - in the beginning they say "young pussy" but later they clearly pronounce it posse. Their tiktok says "young and playful" with a devil emoji and the song macaroni cheese is basically WAP 2.0. The whole thing is built on innuendo.

Eldesande

Established
I am from South Asia and from what I have observed K-pop started to become popular in 2019-2020 and had a boost in popularity after Squid Game's release. But, now it is declining in popularity again. All my friends who used to listen to BT$, Ex0, BP have already moved on. Even my friends who liked BT$ don't listen to their songs. Girls liked BP and Ex0 for their looks only and boys aren't interested in anything related to Kpop. I actually see more Anime fans nowadays.Anime is starting to become more acceptable as a niche while K-pop is still looked down upon. People think K-pop fans are immature and crazy.
it makes no sense, like western mainstream music and their dumb videos are extremely immature and cringe, not to mention the immature and crazy behaviour of those sports fans. They're the height of cringe.

RecievingA

Star
Don't you guys think it's cringe when these kpop idols use their pets to sell merch. I love cats but I would never buy merch with an idol's name on it.
every bit of idols image gets used so no its not surprising that even their pets have their own merch. seriously when will idols realise that in 20/30 years no one gonna give that much of a fuck about them or their pets?

Don't you guys think it's cringe when these kpop idols use their pets to sell merch. I love cats but I would never buy merch with an idol's name on it.
their design always look cute af but I would never accept to have an animal associated to me. Imagine fans calling you *our puppy*, the ick. Additionnally, you're a whole human so it might sound demeaning for some people to be "an animal".

their design always look cute af but I would never accept to have an animal associated to me. Imagine fans calling you *our puppy*, the ick. Additionnally, you're a whole human so it might sound demeaning for some people to be "an animal".
its just a typical cheap design that someone could sew or come up with themselves with no imagination and an expensive price probably. kpop lacking in creativity in their songs and their merch is so overdone. its like they couldnt be bothered to really put thought into it. what 30 something plus year olds are gonna want to buy some random arse rich persons merch that was designed with their dog as inspiration?

its just a typical cheap design that someone could sew or come up with themselves with no imagination and an expensive price probably. kpop lacking in creativity in their songs and their merch is so overdone. its like they couldnt be bothered to really put thought into it. what 30 something plus year olds are gonna want to buy some random arse rich persons merch that was designed with their dog as inspiration?
exactly!! it's ridiculous. What matters for the company is that they can spend thousands for the creation of another cash grab and not losing at all because fans will eat it up, complain about the prices and about not having endless money but still eat it UPPP and buy everything and anything again and again. Stan culture has unlocked many bad human behaviors. Borderline animalistic, some fandoms could be named after animals.

exactly!! it's ridiculous. What matters for the company is that they can spend thousands for the creation of another cash grab and not losing at all because fans will eat it up, complain about the prices and about not having endless money but still eat it UPPP and buy everything and anything again and again. Stan culture has unlocked many bad human behaviors. Borderline animalistic, some fandoms could be named after animals.
thats why its going to bite kpop and korea or regular koreans in the bum its also why they wanted so badly to go abroad they ran koreans bank accounts dry realised there was nothing else they could lever out of them so they sought wealth abroad and its just mundane now even their merch like who gonna spend so much in a cost of living crisis on random shit? stupid rich people will do but what about ordinary people. its not just their merch thats the issue.

back in the 90s all we usually bought was cds if we really liked a group and maybe the odd ticket nowadays the odd ticket cost too much and their "albums" add to the invesment which goes to show how easily swayed younger generations have become. the way the media have latched onto group after group and the way groups expect people to lap it up like they havent already been forcing it on every day non rich people for the past few decades.

i know designer bags are extortionate and mainly used as a prop by the rich

but this teeny sling bag is not worth nearly 40 odd quid just bc its ateez. ik idols have to earn an income like any other person but this is obscene. sure the odd fan might buy to use but not regularly. its as bad as the bts price for their limited edition personally designed bags... or shite like the loungefly bags

2CB2A50A-97BE-4665-80D8-176BC896743F.jpeg
am not sorry its hideous. wouldnt buy it even if it was less than 50 quid.

C7686365-F195-46BC-BCE9-245DD85EDFE8.jpeg

kpoop is a money laundering scam. always has been even if the members seem attractive to their fans on the outside. ppl got to start saving money not wasting it bc therell be nothing left for them to splurge on later on in life. we have all done it at some point but we have to say enough is enough and try to be less careless with where our money is going.

then some folk have the audacity to whine about being broke. am sorry but its just dumb and pointless when the celebs themselves are gonna pass away eventually therell be god knows how many biopics in the next few years about someone or others rich lifestyle and their choice of career blah fucking blah.

back in the 90s all we usually bought was cds if we really liked a group and maybe the odd ticket nowadays the odd ticket cost too much and their "albums" add to the invesment which goes to show how easily swayed younger generations have become. the way the media have latched onto group after group and the way groups expect people to lap it up like they havent already been forcing it on every day non rich people for the past few decades.
No cuz today's list of useless services for stans is long af, like bubble or the vlive paid content

i know designer bags are extortionate and mainly used as a prop by the rich

but this teeny sling bag is not worth nearly 40 odd quid just bc its ateez. ik idols have to earn an income like any other person but this is obscene. sure the odd fan might buy to use but not regularly. its as bad as the bts price for their limited edition personally designed bags... or shite like the loungefly bags

View attachment 98314
am not sorry its hideous. wouldnt buy it even if it was less than 50 quid.

View attachment 98313

kpoop is a money laundering scam. always has been even if the members seem attractive to their fans on the outside. ppl got to start saving money not wasting it bc therell be nothing left for them to splurge on later on in life. we have all done it at some point but we have to say enough is enough and try to be less careless with where our money is going.
look at the purple scam, there is probably similar looking bags at claire's for one eight the price.

No cuz today's list of useless services for stans is long af, like bubble or the vlive paid content

look at the purple scam, there is probably similar looking bags at claire's for one eight the price.
all bags and generic items look the same nowadays. look at all the similar looking glass screens that we all oggle at on a day to day basis. its like all the imagination from former years went out the window everythings so bland mundane or expensive

honestly what i would find cool is if an idol just kinda gave up with their act on camera if you know what i mean? for example if they just got so fed up with the systems bullshit and were honest about shit but they never are. so i cant pity them anyway. "this song might be shit but we have to make money somehow" "we know the prices are extortionate but the group is failing to gain momentum" wouldve been nicer than them just collabing for the sake of money and free pr with every brand. every other thing idols say or do just seems so scripted im sure they themselves get fed up with the list of things theyre required to do esp when you look at all the generic junky videos they release in between bc the company has to keep fans hooked onto the group. why do some idols ever seem to fed up and done on camera but they never voice it? if i were them id be like this is fucking pointless or the staffs are making xyz idols act this way for the fans but its bs and they are tired of it.

honestly what i would find cool is if an idol just kinda gave up with their act on camera if you know what i mean? for example if they just got so fed up with the systems bullshit and were honest about shit but they never are. so i cant pity them anyway. "this song might be shit but we have to make money somehow" "we know the prices are extortionate but the group is failing to gain momentum" wouldve been nicer than them just collabing for the sake of money and free pr with every brand. every other thing idols say or do just seems so scripted im sure they themselves get fed up with the list of things theyre required to do esp when you look at all the generic junky videos they release in between bc the company has to keep fans hooked onto the group. why do some idols ever seem to fed up and done on camera but they never voice it? if i were them id be like this is fucking pointless or the staffs are making xyz idols act this way for the fans but its bs and they are tired of it.
Same thoughts. At least they must stop with all the "i love you all with my life" "i'm your boyfrend/girlfriend" bs, the bare minimum. The worst one I've seen is skz bngchan and his weirdass speech during a concert about protecting his fans, members, staff, like m8...
There was a boy group member (unknown) whose conversation was leaked by his ex gf where he said that he hated hi touches iirc and that his fans stink or something. Fans got angry (i don't blame them though) and he got kicked out. But damn can't someone complain about dystopian things? Idk how old he was though but idk boy what did you think when you wanted to debut when kpop is 5% artistry and 95% attracting fans with superficial means.
Fans will never get as angry for teenagers being given inappropriate concepts as much as when they find out their idol dating. Some of their minds are long gone.

Same thoughts. At least they must stop with all the "i love you all with my life" "i'm your boyfrend/girlfriend" bs, the bare minimum. The worst one I've seen is skz bngchan and his weirdass speech during a concert about protecting his fans, members, staff, like m8...
There was a boy group member (unknown) whose conversation was leaked by his ex gf where he said that he hated hi touches iirc and that his fans stink or something. Fans got angry (i don't blame them though) and he got kicked out. But damn can't someone complain about dystopian things? Idk how old he was though but idk boy what did you think when you wanted to debut when kpop is 5% artistry and 95% attracting fans with superficial means.
Fans will never get as angry for teenagers being given inappropriate concepts as much as when they find out their idol dating. Some of their minds are long gone.
society is so moronic these days. people pretend to be nice and pretend to care about others but they really dont. kpop is no different to that of other aspects of society. people believe facades that people display thats the issue when someone is truthful it is never believeable so evennif idols come forward it gets brushed under the rug by pr reps. idols can be as nice as they want on camera and people can take it the way the idols show themselves as the truth but they still dont accept flaws in the members themselves. the groups are treated like zoo animals by people and in a way it is sad and woeful lifestyle they must have but again why they never put an end to it themselves idk because if they did their fans would like them less... its literally supply and demand with kpop and idols, they rely so much on each other that they can never depart from one another and thus its almost toxic environment in the industry and even then the staffs depend on being paid bc of the idols wanting to do be popular and well liked. idols got to do so much for fans and fans willingly obey the idols orders and idols obey the orders of the staffs who give them the resources for the groups to succeed. society is a mf rat race.

its like every other thing that people generally do is under a microscope nowadays if someone dares stray from whats popular people be like nooooo you cant do or say that how dare you give up? but no one ever bothers to question why anyones doing anything that we are supposed to do in this broken system, idols included dont seem to question why they bother so much if their fans gonna treat them like a fckn zoo animal