Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
i know designer bags are extortionate and mainly used as a prop by the rich

but this teeny sling bag is not worth nearly 40 odd quid just bc its ateez. ik idols have to earn an income like any other person but this is obscene. sure the odd fan might buy to use but not regularly. its as bad as the bts price for their limited edition personally designed bags... or shite like the loungefly bags

View attachment 98314
am not sorry its hideous. wouldnt buy it even if it was less than 50 quid.

View attachment 98313

kpoop is a money laundering scam. always has been even if the members seem attractive to their fans on the outside. ppl got to start saving money not wasting it bc therell be nothing left for them to splurge on later on in life. we have all done it at some point but we have to say enough is enough and try to be less careless with where our money is going.
that Bts bag looks so cheap

honestly if theres a piece of clothing you like thats expensive its probs worth learning to sew your own items but these bags are ridiculous nowadays and all the crap with celebs names and faces on them will get used only once or end up on ebay.

looks like those bags that you would buy at Walmart ..
exactly or tesco ewwwwwwwww. its kinda hilarious when we go to charity shops and see some fairly pricey items from good name brands like tog24 or jack wills often end up having to be in someone elses wardrobe, goes to show that people buy stuff bc they want it there and then but dont think about long term usage. so many items going to waste bc ppl decide they dont want it and then when you look on ebay its overpriced with postage just whyy bother buying it to begin with

in a way a lot of brands and music groups really are evil geniuses imagine putting out so much expensive stuff bc they know ppl gonna buy it... then doing the same thing time and time again. same for any particular time of year like christmas or back to school people gonna buy shit bc they want it or like the look of it not bc its functional.

i am literally so bored of most current music and even older music isnt good enough bc its repetitive after the first few listens when you already know the lyrics there just isnt the same excitment as listening to it tne first time and i think thats why i struggle to enjoy it rn even tho so many days where i want to enjoy music i just cant bring myself to anymore cause heard it all beforeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i tried listening to crazy form by ateez but i dont get the hype once again, the song fell so flat in terms of vocals and the lyrics arent awe inspiring either. its like most songs they yammering about how cool they think they are some mention of the word ego reminded me of IVE's song where they sing about narcissistic ideaology it also reminded me of queencard a little. just ehhh neither exciting nor captivating. just an other tiktok based song with a catchy chorus that fans will lap up regardless

overall the songs are so bland theres almost nothing to them except the dancing but even that tends to be underwhelming and repetitive. even if one of the members writes most of the group songs where is rhe qualituthtutututututututtututh

is there anything in this world or modern day society that doesnt have to have an ego attached to it? jfc i want listenable enjoyable music but its impossible to actually find that shit. everythings so overly edited and lacking in genuine emotion then when groups try to do slow songs it doesnt suit them or their vocal range cant add any high notes to it. the only voice that stand out imho is mingi but the lyrics are average for any wannabe edgy kpop group. at this point most music doesnt excite me enough so why do i keep trying to find songs that i like or dont like? there isnt anything decent anymore just some shovelled out junky noise with no emotional tact to them

it almost feels like the members are probably unhappy with the direction of their music? not sure about it but again why dont more members contribute to groups success besides the dancing and their looks or concepts? its as bad as western artists who shovel out some random "fit" guy and a guitar bc they know tweens will lust after him even if the songs are shite (ie: ed sheep sheeran) they could try to do an elvis 2.0 and it still wouldnt excite me bc there already was an elvis and america killed him soooooo whats the point?

arhur12

Star
honestly what i would find cool is if an idol just kinda gave up with their act on camera if you know what i mean? for example if they just got so fed up with the systems bullshit and were honest about shit but they never are. so i cant pity them anyway. "this song might be shit but we have to make money somehow" "we know the prices are extortionate but the group is failing to gain momentum" wouldve been nicer than them just collabing for the sake of money and free pr with every brand. every other thing idols say or do just seems so scripted im sure they themselves get fed up with the list of things theyre required to do esp when you look at all the generic junky videos they release in between bc the company has to keep fans hooked onto the group. why do some idols ever seem to fed up and done on camera but they never voice it? if i were them id be like this is fucking pointless or the staffs are making xyz idols act this way for the fans but its bs and they are tired of it.
They can't because they get kicked out of their groups for saying something out of script. One member of Vixx dropped his facade on Vlive and they forced him to quit the group afterwards.
All this guy said was that idols release crappy music and are told to do what to say and act like in front of the cameras which is true. I used to be a fan of Shinee but I disliked almost all of their title tracks except for Replay which too is not an original song. Fans hype up bad songs by their favorites all the time.

arhur12

Star
their design always look cute af but I would never accept to have an animal associated to me. Imagine fans calling you *our puppy*, the ick. Additionnally, you're a whole human so it might sound demeaning for some people to be "an animal".
Even though the designs are cute I would never want to buy anything associated with a celebrity. It feels cringe to buy something just because your favorite celebrity's face is plastered on it. I have never stanned celebrities in my whole life. I just listen to the music if I think it is good and call it a day. Why do people even buy albums these days when streaming is so much cheaper.

arhur12

Star
then some folk have the audacity to whine about being broke. am sorry but its just dumb and pointless when the celebs themselves are gonna pass away eventually therell be god knows how many biopics in the next few years about someone or others rich lifestyle and their choice of career blah fucking blah.
I saw a woman brag about dumping a man who told her she spends too much money on buying kpop albums(The woman said she had bought 100+ albums) on her twitter. All the kpop fangirlies were cheering her and dragging the man calling him broke, jobless and toxic for not "respecting" her hobbies. I felt bad for the man because he was right in this case. Buying 100+ albums is not something to brag about because you are only wasting money.

They can't because they get kicked out of their groups for saying something out of script. One member of Vixx dropped his facade on Vlive and they forced him to quit the group afterwards.
All this guy said was that idols release crappy music and are told to do what to say and act like in front of the cameras which is true. I used to be a fan of Shinee but I disliked almost all of their title tracks except for Replay which too is not an original song. Fans hype up bad songs by their favorites all the time.
they r basically disneyworld characters given similar wage too lol oh well its what they wanted to do sooo what else can we say about it? it be like if they fart its acceptable but if they ever dare say they feel anything other than happy and smiley like what the staffs want them to appear they might as well get the sack

arhur12

Star
People are so immature nowadays. There was a post on pannchoa about a Korean person saying she was embarrassed by her friend who always brought photocards of her favorite kpop idols to their get togethers. Most kpop stans in the comment section were bashing the girl and crying about being looked down upon for their hobbies which just proves how immature these people are. I don't understand why a sane person would want to take photocards everywhere they go. It just seems so unnecessary and weird.

I saw a woman brag about dumping a man who told her she spends too much money on buying kpop albums(The woman said she had bought 100+ albums) on her twitter. All the kpop fangirlies were cheering her and dragging the man calling him broke, jobless and toxic for not "respecting" her hobbies. I felt bad for the man because he was right in this case. Buying 100+ albums is not something to brag about because you are only wasting money.
thats actually insane and all those albums will eventually wind up at a landfill what a waste of the worlds resources

People are so immature nowadays. There was a post on pannchoa about a Korean person saying she was embarrassed by her friend who always brought photocards of her favorite kpop idols to their get togethers. Most kpop stans in the comment section were bashing the girl and crying about being looked down upon for their hobbies which just proves how immature these people are. I don't understand why a sane person would want to take photocards everywhere they go. It just seems so unnecessary and weird.
i think the photocards are kinda cool excessive but they are harmless unlike spending hundreds on albums, a few oics of the idols is nothing in comparison to what some folk spend on idol merch. it reminds me of the top trumps games that we can collect or the PL football cards but theres no need to bash someone in the comment section for it idfk ppl these days dont have much to do with themselves so they go on social media and find someone to bash or cancel

arhur12

Star
i think the photocards are kinda cool excessive but they are harmless unlike spending hundreds on albums, a few oics of the idols is nothing in comparison to what some folk spend on idol merch. it reminds me of the top trumps games that we can collect or the PL football cards but theres no need to bash someone in the comment section for it idfk ppl these days dont have much to do with themselves so they go on social media and find someone to bash or cancel
The bashing part is what annoys everyone who isn't a kpop stan.You don't have to attack someone online for not liking K-pop. I legit saw a Sh1nee fan call a woman bi*ch for saying she disliked one of their popular songs.

The bashing part is what annoys everyone who isn't a kpop stan.You don't have to attack someone online for not liking K-pop. I legit saw a Sh1nee fan call a woman bi*ch for saying she disliked one of their popular songs.
trust me, im well aware of the bashing of internet users that folk receive from other internet users nowadays. lol. it dont take much to merely upset an other internet user, like ppl cant civilly disagree on much these days it is both sad and pathetic asf

minnie82

Superstar

Even though the designs are cute I would never want to buy anything associated with a celebrity. It feels cringe to buy something just because your favorite celebrity's face is plastered on it. I have never stanned celebrities in my whole life. I just listen to the music if I think it is good and call it a day. Why do people even buy albums these days when streaming is so much cheaper.
i know right? i think albums are way overpriced and you can just listen to the tracks for free on youtube same for concert tickets why bother paying hundreds when the concerts are usually available on youtube (you can also then skip all rhe shite songs or performenaces and jusr watch the ones you wanted to watch without forcing yourself to endure the whole concert)