Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

slowlyfading

Established
He’s chained so he’s under control with a miniscule d3v!L on it to show who he’s working for. The titles name could be a spell word , we will have to see how many times this gets repeated in the song. I immediately thought of snake skin when seeing that jacket also green and black is also color coding related to the antichr!st
Oh thats interesting i didnt think snakeskin when i saw that i thought of the checkerboard and duality but now that u say it i can kinda see it ? If so we'll have to wait till the mv to see

Shuna

Star
Oh thats interesting i didnt think snakeskin when i saw that i thought of the checkerboard and duality but now that u say it i can kinda see it ? If so we'll have to wait till the mv to see
The duality checkerboard can also represent the antichrist.

Shuna

Star
How so ? Cos im not rly clued up on areas like that cos i dont really believe it but id like to hear ur reasons
The first in terms of colors is that black represents matter and white light. The blind eye of the antichrist = the blind eye of Odin. And in the case of Freemasonry for example, the checkerboard is used in the center of the temple, surrounded by Tarot cards. The tarot cards would represent (to be verified) the path of Odin. But the maps, it's like the same link and would be used to read the stars (I have to check that too). But they are used in clairvoyance. And are widely used in Korea. Odin is the god of clairvoyance.

slowlyfading

Established
The first in terms of colors is that black represents matter and white light. The blind eye of the antichrist = the blind eye of Odin. And in the case of Freemasonry for example, the checkerboard is used in the center of the temple, surrounded by Tarot cards. The tarot cards would represent (to be verified) the path of Odin. But the maps, it's like the same link and would be used to read the stars (I have to check that too). But they are used in clairvoyance. And are widely used in Korea. Odin is the god of clairvoyance.
How does the black matter and white light of the checkerboard link to Odin ? And which maps are you talking about ? My understanding of the checkerboards is that it represents duality "as above so below" that everything in the universe is connected and there must be opposites of everything - hence the black and white.

Shuna

Star
How does the black matter and white light of the checkerboard link to Odin ? And which maps are you talking about ? My understanding of the checkerboards is that it represents duality "as above so below" that everything in the universe is connected and there must be opposites of everything - hence the black and white.
- Odin sacrifices his eye for knowledge, another time he hangs himself (which is linked, moreover, to the card of the hanged man). The sacrifice of the right eye = he sacrifices his body, and it is moreover a Freemason rite where he causes a false death; a temporary death so that the spirit goes back to the source, then comes back. Odin is also linked, he would dominate the sky and the earth. The sky and the sea is more exact, since it is represented between a cloudy sky and water, flat, which acts as a mirror. The mirror is also used in clairvoyance.
- The cards I named are the Tarot cards.

To help you between light and matter:

slowlyfading

Established
- Odin sacrifices his eye for knowledge, another time he hangs himself (which is linked, moreover, to the card of the hanged man). The sacrifice of the right eye = he sacrifices his body, and it is moreover a Freemason rite where he causes a false death; a temporary death so that the spirit goes back to the source, then comes back. Odin is also linked, he would dominate the sky and the earth. The sky and the sea is more exact, since it is represented between a cloudy sky and water, flat, which acts as a mirror. The mirror is also used in clairvoyance.
- The cards I named are the Tarot cards.

To help you between light and matter:
Thank uuu i will read up on this fr

RecievingA

Veteran
Ok I havent exactly been active here so my apologies for jumping in cold... but could someone provide me a bit more context/background here because this is highly disturbing, while also seeming to present a highly credible rabbit hole to explore.
You'll have to jump back to around page 430 around the time of S_lli's death. That's where I'm sifting through the info.

loginine

Veteran
He’s chained so he’s under control with a miniscule d3v!L on it to show who he’s working for. The titles name could be a spell word , we will have to see how many times this gets repeated in the song. I immediately thought of snake skin when seeing that jacket also green and black is also color coding related to the antichr!st
I looked up the name and it says it means “teacher”. So maybe he spreading their knowledge of the cült.

00kpop00

Established
Just to remind everyone,

"Left: Lee Soo-man, founder of SM Entertainment and producer of BoA, Super Junior, Girl's Generation, SHINee, EXO, Red Velvet, Loona and many more.

Right: Philippine Mathilde Camille, Baroness de Rothschild.

He was knighted at Chateau Mouton Rothschild in 2009. K-Pop is a PsyOp."

What really hit me are not just that he's knighted BY the Rothschilds as well, but also and especially the words, kpop is a psyop.

Then below the tweet we have the comment that says,

""One goal is to feminise the male population to reduce reproduction.

Started in Japan with Johnny Kitagawa (CIA funded), then Korea.

Has been hugely successful in both countries" and

"The origin of the claim that Kitagawa "colluded" with the CIA appears to be the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, which is affiliated with the State Council of China."

RecievingA

Veteran
Also Chrissy teigan obvious messege to the pedos
You want a real message? Kate Beckinsale with her child, during a pap shoot.

Why does she have the Little girl lover logo on her? Why does she wear a cherry miniskirt to the beach when Kate knows paps are around?

katebeachday5.jpg

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
I think most people in SK have no religion. Secondly you are right, fan push LGBT narrative on idols but some boy bands are equally responsible to do weird kinky stuff with each other on the name of fanservice. I also believe despite being irreligious majority, they have their own tradition and are conservative and are not openly accepting if homosexuality but their entertainment industry is pushing homo-eroticism to the masses.
https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2021/01/idol-trainer-reveals-agencies-force.html

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
Well my bias group Lim3light performed on yet ANOTHER checkered stage today and then my ult M1u did a dance cover of LSF's "Unf0rgiven" :(:( so I have decided to drop kpop entirely. It's too dark and depressing to me now and it is of the antichrist. I guess I'll make another account here just so I won't have this username lol I'll see you guys then.