Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

RecievingA

Veteran
I think she and v both are same. Both used each era famous celebrity and climbed the top. She is not innocent when she is not famous also she is attached with big celebrities like suju , big bang
IU came from Loen entertainment. They aren't just a music company, they also handle everything logistics wise, so they could be comparable to the Top 4 in power. But it's on the backend.

And it seems whenever IU wants a guest to personally appear. They do. And it seems to be mostly Men. Are they both staying in the same hotel nearby?

iu7.jpg

Last edited:
Bp doing the chair dancing at Coachella :

this is crazy. she looks like she's 2 breaths from passing out. there is no performance, no energy, no joy, no excitement, no nothing. if these sponsorship contracts and Dubai type arrangements I can totally understand why there is seemingly no want to actually be up there and performing. But the CRAZY thing is opening it in YouTube and reading the comments section! "she's amazing, such great vocals" "I love her performance she. always slays!" - I'm not being funny but if this were a tech rehearsal for Beyonce and these were her dancers and backup - they'd all be fired.

I'm very confused.

minnie82

Superstar
this is crazy. she looks like she's 2 breaths from passing out. there is no performance, no energy, no joy, no excitement, no nothing. if these sponsorship contracts and Dubai type arrangements I can totally understand why there is seemingly no want to actually be up there and performing. But the CRAZY thing is opening it in YouTube and reading the comments section! "she's amazing, such great vocals" "I love her performance she. always slays!" - I'm not being funny but if this were a tech rehearsal for Beyonce and these were her dancers and backup - they'd all be fired.

I'm very confused.
that's her predebut, she looks completely different and more lively:

e-Enoch

Superstar

I'm very confused.
Oh my! She's skin and bones...

Miu's Yukhoe

Rookie
Sis does not look like she wants to be there lol

On a serious note, it’s unfortunate how “idol” life and real life just has to blend together for them. Fans expect 24 hour access to them. This is a job, but a job that you don’t get to clock out of. I’m not sure what leads people to this career path but it feels like there has to be more to it sometimes.
A lot of them are full of vanity. So many of them want to be rich and famous and be idolized on stage. If they truly care about singing or dancing, then they could just do it on youtube contract free and still make money. Then there are also many of them who are pressured into it by their greedy parents because their parents think a fast food or retail job is beneath their kids, so they auction them off to these corrupt companies. It's always funny when parents get mad when companies make their kids work a 9 to 5 anyway, like when Tw1ce had to work in a movie theater or when 3lris worked in a cafe. Screenshot_20230518-121745.png

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Pic uploaded by Sulli. Before Sulli's death.

View attachment 87083

Pic found in the instagram of one of the elites connected to Comet Pong Pong during "Pizzagate"

View attachment 87084

The facial structure would suggest she was around this age when the photo was taken.
View attachment 87086

View attachment 87089

View attachment 87088

Halloween performance that October.

Ok I havent exactly been active here so my apologies for jumping in cold... but could someone provide me a bit more context/background here because this is highly disturbing, while also seeming to present a highly credible rabbit hole to explore.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think most people in SK have no religion. Secondly you are right, fan push LGBT narrative on idols but some boy bands are equally responsible to do weird kinky stuff with each other on the name of fanservice. I also believe despite being irreligious majority, they have their own tradition and are conservative and are not openly accepting if homosexuality but their entertainment industry is pushing homo-eroticism to the masses.
Some in SK take their faith very seriously...
SK.gif

Beautiful

Star
A lot of them are full of vanity. So many of them want to be rich and famous and be idolized on stage. If they truly care about singing or dancing, then they could just do it on youtube contract free and still make money. Then there are also many of them who are pressured into it by their greedy parents because their parents think a fast food or retail job is beneath their kids, so they auction them off to these corrupt companies. It's always funny when parents get mad when companies make their kids work a 9 to 5 anyway, like when Tw1ce had to work in a movie theater or when 3lris worked in a cafe. View attachment 87126
Only 5 out 10 groups succeed rest all falls apart. A report said more than 100 group debut each year, 5% succeeds. I didnt remember who is she but a k-pop girl was working in a 18+ streaming platform.

Beautiful

Star
A lot of them are full of vanity. So many of them want to be rich and famous and be idolized on stage. If they truly care about singing or dancing, then they could just do it on youtube contract free and still make money. Then there are also many of them who are pressured into it by their greedy parents because their parents think a fast food or retail job is beneath their kids, so they auction them off to these corrupt companies. It's always funny when parents get mad when companies make their kids work a 9 to 5 anyway, like when Tw1ce had to work in a movie theater or when 3lris worked in a cafe. View attachment 87126
These idols left and doing other works such as cashier , skin care and i heard a girl idol was doing 18+ streaming
A survey said that 100 groups debut each year .... And only 5% settles down others just falls off

minnie82

Superstar

minnie82

Superstar
that's the artist that i posted a picture the other day, De Vita (she kinda looks like Bibi , they could be mistaken ), the lyrics of this song looks a bit aggressive and toxic and the cursing, omg :

ivyboss

Established
He’s chained so he’s under control with a miniscule d3v!L on it to show who he’s working for. The titles name could be a spell word , we will have to see how many times this gets repeated in the song. I immediately thought of snake skin when seeing that jacket also green and black is also color coding related to the antichr!st