Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
I have seen lollipop way too many times in music videos , what does it mean? Are they trying to be seductive or something???
I think lolipop is code for bj but not sure tho sometimes it also mean di*k . The lick and lolipop emoji is used as reference for oral s*x.
Reference: (some sexz toy is also called lolipop)
The base of the prosthetic sits over FTM anatomy to take oral sex to a whole new level when the tip of the Lollipop is sucked by a partner.

So idols are openly giving invitation.

Beautiful

Star
Woah i never new this i was searching for something it came in my recommendation
Sakura from lessarm ......
She gave lippeck to many girls
She even danced sexual position with beneath girl
She said that she lost feelings as she kissed too many girls
Although pushing lesbian agenda ......
She was captured while having date with producer she was 17 and he was 57 woahhhh.......
It is said that she invited him and he brought a huge money for her
A 17 yrs old ... .
At 12 yrs she debuted....
This thread contains more info about the date and it is shocking

Last edited:

RecievingA

Veteran
never heard of this group , but the video is full of the usual symbolysms, butterfly , all seeing eye etc , they give me Sm group vibe, they kinda remind me Nct or Superm:

They are under Keystone Entertainment, a recent company. It's founder Sam Choi, founded Spire Entertainment which contained OMEGA X. The CEO of that company physically abused the members, sometimes in public. Only recently was OMEGA X able to get out of their contracts due to this. I wonder if Keystone is just a way to move staff and management to a new company.

minnie82

Superstar
They are under Keystone Entertainment, a recent company. It's founder Sam Choi, founded Spire Entertainment which contained OMEGA X. The CEO of that company physically abused the members, sometimes in public. Only recently was OMEGA X able to get out of their contracts due to this. I wonder if Keystone is just a way to move staff and management to a new company.
Yes Omega X, they have a comeback recently, I think under another company..

Volkihari

Established
Only 5 out 10 groups succeed rest all falls apart. A report said more than 100 group debut each year, 5% succeeds. I didnt remember who is she but a k-pop girl was working in a 18+ streaming platform.
Did you mean Somyi from DIA?

Volkihari

Established
Ok I havent exactly been active here so my apologies for jumping in cold... but could someone provide me a bit more context/background here because this is highly disturbing, while also seeming to present a highly credible rabbit hole to explore.
Sulli was from the girl group f(x) from the biggest kpop company SM, she passed away in 2019. There were these blinds about her. Also MHJ was working with them before she moved to HYBE for the creation of the group New Jeans who are all underage girls. You can see above someone shared MHJ's pedophilic art and "inspiration" and there was a scandal about it but she doubled down. There's a lot of disturbing imagery from both f(x) and New Jeans.
sulliblinds.jpg1684586701437.png

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
Sulli was from the girl group f(x) from the biggest kpop company SM, she passed away in 2019. There were these blinds about her. Also MHJ was working with them before she moved to HYBE for the creation of the group New Jeans who are all underage girls. You can see above someone shared MHJ's pedophilic art and "inspiration" and there was a scandal about it but she doubled down. There's a lot of disturbing imagery from both f(x) and New Jeans.
View attachment 87217View attachment 87215
Idk if it is coincidence or not but today hype revealed a contract nj's 80% shares for hype and 20% for mhj. Before hype has 100% shares. Fans are praising saying that hype realised mhj potential.......