Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

randomcitizen

Veteran
Interesting, enhypen's jake trying to convince his fans he's innocent. Back in February they wouldn't allow him to speak on the sacrilegious allah necklace incident hy.be made him wear when fans brought it up but they're allowing him to speak out on this? Makes me further believe that the itaewon incident was staged and some kind of energy harvesting tactic.

Here is a staff cutting of a fan to keep jake from talking about the allah necklace incident

Beautiful

Star
correct t×t has never really been in these kinds of scandals right?
Txt is really going down. It looking like they became enphn supporting group. they are always mentioning enphn in vlives. Especially heesung and Niki. It look like its hard for them to survive. There aura changed so much from Start and now. Not kpop related but i was searching for song and a group poped up with the pussycat dolls i was shocked

cadiz

Star
yes they show their love to their master
yes, acting all cute and thein doing the horns lol

and after watching this performance, they are really so average

the only one that has some energy is lisa....the other 3 girls look like they are bored and dont want to be there (especially Jennie)

minnie82

Superstar
yes, acting all cute and thein doing the horns lol

and after watching this performance, they are really so average

the only one that has some energy is lisa....the other 3 girls look like they are bored and dont want to be there (especially Jennie)
Rosè looks so done with her expressions