Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Interesting, enhypen's jake trying to convince his fans he's innocent. Back in February they wouldn't allow him to speak on the sacrilegious allah necklace incident hy.be made him wear when fans brought it up but they're allowing him to speak out on this? Makes me further believe that the itaewon incident was staged and some kind of energy harvesting tactic.

Here is a staff cutting of a fan to keep jake from talking about the allah necklace incident
Fans think he's speaking without permission. He's trying to avoid hate and making a statement to the fans. I think it's staged, but curious what the angle is.

Jennie bullying Lisa, plus she correct her saying that they are her coworker not her friends , Jenlisa shipper are delusional :

I hate that voice. Another check on the stuff Tae also does. He has tata mic face, and she sounds like a child. Li&a isn't a poor person, but has to get along in a foreign country that shits on her. I bet she wants to go in on her, but has self restraint.

why doesn't korea have paparazzis? or is their only paparazzi dispatch and a couple of lucky fans who are able to spot their fave out in public? many of these idols walk out in the street in the open, a couple days ago i came across this pic and people were saying it was s00bin from t×t and he was out with some friends. maybe it was really late into the night but i wondered how he's not worrying about stalkers or sasaengs while walking out in the open like that??
View attachment 80251

j@ke from enhyp3n did the same while out with his manager and he was exposed by a burner account for smoking and picking up girls. not too sure if it was staged or not (cause i seriously find it suspicious how careless hyb3 is to allow this to happen and have their manager wear merch slides with the groups name on it and not think they would get caught)... idk it's all very sus. whenever these these groups hit the west or any other country fans always try to stalk them and share photos and info on social media about where they are, where they are going, whats happening in the moment, etc. but from what i see kfans don't really do it as much. and i never really followed the group closely but if im correct t×t has never really been in these kinds of scandals right?
View attachment 80252
They don't have scandals, something that's made them boring for fans. A girl was stalking t×t in Dallas, but I think she's staff. Americans aren't losing it over these kpop groups. Only btees and ex0 at their height had to bring an entourage for protection. I think btees is using the same security in nyc that t×t used, because I recognize the security guard from the GMA event.

minnie82

Superstar
I hate that voice. Another check on the stuff Tae also does. He has tata mic face, and she sounds like a child. Li&a isn't a poor person, but has to get along in a foreign country that shits on her. I bet she wants to go in on her, but has self restraint.
Lisa looks she want beat the shit of her in some frame, these two def didn't get along , you can feel the tension between them