Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
L5M admitted straight up to getting all of his inspiration from his trainee system to his groups creation from a mix of J-Pop and American (Black) culture. Even their first huge artist, B0A, promoted in Japan and was widely promoted and known in both countries because of the larger music market. It makes sense undoubtedly that he knew what he was trying to do with the names given and that’s also the reason they resonated with fans there more than likely.
5m's 1st and 2nd Gen groups were carbon copies of J-POP and other Asian pop artists. TVXQ was based on Visual Kei groups in Japan, Trax took inspiration from J-rock. Shinhwa as well and Queen Bo@ is a mix of Britney Spears and female Japanese artists of the 80s like Ayumi Himasaki, Koda Kumi etc.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
kpop stans proving once again how they're the biggest lying hypocrites on the planet just a couple weeks ago they were saying that even as koreans they could tell the cookie lyrics had sexual innuendos now since hyb3 released their bullshitting statement they're taking it as gospel truth by defending them and the pedo witch mhj and saying those who called it out were showing "fake concern" lmao. that's really what they've come down to now when it comes to sexualizing and exploiting minors. just crazy to see people pushing to defend their right to listen to young girls sing about oral sex and are calling it "refreshing". the hive mind is indeed a mental illness.
00.jpg

PrincessPunch

Veteran
He should be fired lisa's beat for money was taken from a free beat sample from youtube and their song how you like that was taken from another artist. And 80% of pink venom is just nonsensical lyrics and melodies recycled and mushed together from black and other western artists. I don't get why their producers are that lazy. Nothing is original anymore in Kpop and the music just keeps getting worse.
even l5m has said “South Korea has best consumed black music in Asia. Just as J-pop was built on rock, we made K-pop based on black music."

korea has one the fastest internet speeds in the world lmao yet they're still ignorant as fuck to bother to educate themselves and still think black music just consists of hip-hop and rap. and they have the nerve to be racist as hell while simultaneaously appropiating and stealing from black culture on top of it.

Nothing is original anymore in Kpop and the music just keeps getting worse.
kpop was never original to begin with and 4th gen music is either complete ass (a3spa, nmixx), noise music (at33z), or just a cheap rip off of western style music (enhyp3n, t×t, n3w jeans, etc) . apart from the braindead fans no one will ever take that country's music seriously especially the west no matter how much they try kiss america's ass and bend over seeking white validation

minnie82

Superstar
He should be fired lisa's beat for money was taken from a free beat sample from youtube and their song how you like that was taken from another artist. And 80% of pink venom is just nonsensical lyrics and melodies recycled and mushed together from black and other western artists. I don't get why their producers are that lazy. Nothing is original anymore in Kpop and the music just keeps getting worse.
totally right

arhur12

Star
Four celebrities died in 2020 in mysterious suicide cases in Japan. In 2019 something similar happened in SK with 3 celebrities dying by suicide. I think the elites' performed a big ritual in Japan in 2020.

even l5m has said “South Korea has best consumed black music in Asia. Just as J-pop was built on rock, we made K-pop based on black music."

korea has one the fastest internet speeds in the world lmao yet they're still ignorant as fuck to bother to educate themselves and still think black music just consists of hip-hop and rap. and they have the nerve to be racist as hell while simultaneaously appropiating and stealing from black culture on top of it.

kpop was never original to begin with and 4th gen music is either complete ass (a3spa, nmixx), noise music (at33z), or just a cheap rip off of western style music (enhyp3n, t×t, n3w jeans, etc) . apart from the braindead fans no one will ever take that country's music seriously especially the west no matter how much they try kiss america's ass and bend over seeking white validation
not even south korean population itself listen to kpop to begin with. every fandom is solely built on people who are in their 10s and 20s. i guess thats why these kpop idols dont do well anymore once they reach their 30s cause their music is only sold to their cult circle and once the circle decrease its number, the idols' music career also fade away with it...then u'll see some of these idols trying to break into acting careers instead

cadiz

Star
not even south korean population itself listen to kpop to begin with. every fandom is solely built on people who are in their 10s and 20s. i guess thats why these kpop idols dont do well anymore once they reach their 30s cause their music is only sold to their cult circle and once the circle decrease its number, the idols' music career also fade away with it...then u'll see some of these idols trying to break into acting careers instead
i think in the past generations of idols they were more known to the general public because they did a lot of variety shows

Super Junior for example were always invited to TV shows in korea, so the public knew them for that (and not for their ,music)

with this new generation of idols. the public really has no idea who they are
And in BT5 and Blackp!nk case, the public only knows them as "the idols that chart on billboard" but not much more

Volkihari

Established
I thought the meaning of the song was a bit different. Many people mistake it for a love song but she's actually speaking to her younger self who was more naive and innocent to the world, that's why you see young rose wearing white (purity, innocence) and blackpink rose (wearing black and pink) have a brief interaction in the MV
View attachment 80128
She already sold out, so her saying that she "realizes" that everything she needs is "on the ground", the ground refers to the earth, is saying that she realizes that everything she's ever dreamed and chased after since she was young (fame, stardom) is on earth and she will continue to strive for earthly desires.

The bible clearly says to keep away from worldly or earthly things (and if I recall correctly I heard that her and her family is chrisitian even though you can't really be a christian and be in that demonic industry) so either she doesn't practice the religion anymore or she's lying but off-topic)
Colossians 3:2-
Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
James 4:4

You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

So since the ground is referring to earth in her song, and she's speaking to her younger self in the song, she says at first "I worked my whole life just to get right, just be like, look at me I'm never coming down" meaning that she was brought up in the christian faith by her family to work hard and do the right thing. It could also mean her referring to young trainee Rose, who entered the industry not knowing much and just working hard to reach her goal. But she also says in the song Funny when you want it, suddenly you have it, You find out that your gold's just plastic meaning that the promise of becoming a star as a trainee was granted, as her and her group are one of the biggest kpop girl groups right now, but she realized as she got higher up, fame and stardom is all just a fake illusion she was working hard for and comes with a price (losing your soul) and whatever her group had to do to reach that level of success.
"Yeah what goes up, it must come down" is a metaphor of Newton's law of motion to stardom... as she climbs higher and higher to success and stardom on earth, she most eventually come down... meaning hell, hence why there is fire all around her in a certain scene as she surrounded by theater shows
View attachment 80129

which contrasts to her inncoent younger self, enclosed in a room with musical instruments (practicing to become a musician) and wearing the same fur like coat, but more softer. Satan doesn't give things for free and in the end she will pay the price of fame and choosing the "ground" (earth) which is why her younger self, or her right conscious warns her in the song "you're running out of time" meaning it will all eventually come to an end once Jesus will come again soon during the second resurrection and she will be judged for her choices and how she decided to spend her God given gifts on earth, which she chose to selfishly for herself by serving the devil and deceiving many.
View attachment 80131
Thank you and others for these good analyses and discussion. I was not surprised when once again they released utter garbage. They should stick to modeling instead of "music" because it's really awful. I really don't know how there are people that can still consume this, entertainment is absolute garbage now that I honestly cannot stomach most music or media. It's way too dark, depressing demonic. It is exponentially more difficult to find any wholesome content.

Even before I converted I was feeling unease and wanted to avoid all of the nihilistic and dark media. It's really scary, and to think that Bl@ckp!nk are very popular with young girls. We must keep praying because kids are so failed right now and it's very scary times. God help us

Matthew 18:6
But he that shall scandalize one of these little ones that believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone should be hanged about his neck, and that he should be drowned in the depth of the sea.

She looks miserable now but still wears her cross. I wonder why. I believe it was only her that was ever religious in the group right? The rest don't seem to care and L!sa has been irreverent to all, even her own buddhist background

Attachments

Volkihari

Established
He’s under Sm, the possibility to be a Christian is 0%
View attachment 80285
I was reminded by an interview I saw a while ago about Jess1ca who was in GG/SNSD calling herself Christian curious. She said she obviously couldn't talk about it or mention before when she was in SK as an idol. That was when she was still in the US I believe because now she's working in China and the Church is persecuted there

PrincessPunch

Veteran

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Hi! I'm the only one who sees it, right?
Note that the hands highlighted by the arrows do not belong to the members of the group, they even added a backup dance there for this...

UPD. I was wrong. It looks like the hands belong to Jihyo and Dahyun. However, this does not change anything
weird... i just noticed the attachments in your post has around 40 views already while you just posted it yesterday but usually the average views attachments get when a post was posted a couple days is like 16-20...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I was searching the meaning of Shinee,because i was curious,and i found these japanese words
To die=Shinu
Die!=Shine
Shi=death
Shiin=cause of death
Shinin=Dead person
It was creepy,because Jjong song Shinin in japanese means dead person o_O,and Shine(similar word to Sh1nee) means die in an imperative way o_O
Wow, this is interesting!

Hi Fujiko! (Asahi?) Welcome back to the forum! :)