Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I know that autistic people can thrive on routine and rigid systems but a lot of people with autism have poor social skills or face delay in speech and motor skills development. There's also the part about autistic people being stigmatized in korea so some companies might not want to take the risk of debuting an idol who is less than perfect. So I believe unless an Idol has exceptional dance or vocal talent the company might not consider debuting them
Signing Taem1n paid off multiple times and it was worth the risk. A lot of autistic people are very pleasant and people pleasers. That can work against them in a bad situation but it means they can be trained. Even though he's one of the best dancers, he doesn't learn choreography instantly. I think he struggles with motor skills and hand eye coordination.

This popular second gen idol “T" has recently admitted about suffering from mental health issues but it was pretty obvious he was suffering from this before because of the se*ual harrasment he suffered because of his looks as well as the loss of one member. The recent incidents just made it worse. He is said to be a very nice guy.
Guys I think it's obvious that this is about T@emin I found this on Quora I am worried he faced Sexual harrassment in the military too:(
People who meet him say he's really nice. He's grown up well and grew out of his teenage behavior. Is anyone watching to make sure he doesn't hurt himself? Does he have a history of self harm? I know his colleague mentioned nightmares and his hands shake.

arhur12

Star
This popular idol “S” was sponsored by a government official's son. This might be false but a lot of Staff members often gossip about this because the son was often Seen visiting" S 's dorms during trainee days.
any idea who this could be??

arhur12

Star
People who meet him say he's really nice. He's grown up well and grew out of his teenage behavior. Is anyone watching to make sure he doesn't hurt himself? Does he have a history of self harm? I know his colleague mentioned nightmares and his hands shake.
T@emin never had rumors about self-harm 0new, k3y and M1nho do it but his friend Timoteo said he gets piercings for stress removal once So I think the tattoos he got in 2020 were a form of stress removal

arhur12

Star
I will agree with you that it doesn't matter what gender he likes or his sexuality. That's the least important thing. Taem1n was left unprotected during his service and he went through hell because of that. No one should ever experience what he's went through. Even normal experiences in the military are harrowing. It's not a pleasant place to be. I'm going to attach some pictures of texts people sent. I can't tell if they were from twitter or something sent between people on the base.

Jjong shook the table too much, supporting feminism, mental health, LGBT people, and being open about his own struggles. We all hide things, but Koreans aren't open about their feelings and put on a show to brag about themselves. We all do it, but it's to an extreme. They also have no problem destroying someone who falls outside of society's bounds. S4LLI was targeted because she was too free and even begging the public didn't help. All of them deserved better. Taem1n saw this and was afraid to leave the military because he knew how easily they could turn on him.
Where did you get those Screenshots? This is nauseating no wonder he looks so uncomfortable when he is made to do gay fanservice men treat him like sex toy they show no self-respect. Life must be hell for him in the military good thing he is away from these creeps now

All hyb3 idols from T x t and Enpipen look like they are being abused or are deeply traumatized. There is no happiness or youthfulness on their faces. I think hyb3 staff does not treat them well behind the scenes
A manager slammed Sb head into the car trying to get away from sasaengs. Bg was sharing a room with a manager. I don't think they're going through a good experience behind the scenes.

arhur12

Star
T@emin never had rumors about self-harm 0new, k3y and M1nho do it but his friend Timoteo said he gets piercings for stress removal once So I think the tattoos he got in 2020 were a form of stress removal
Sorry I wrote M1nho instead of j0nghyun. Minho and T@emin did not have self-harm rumors. I've heard of rumors about m1nho having anger issues and smoking but nothing else

What does he do to relieve stress when it boils over? He smiles all the time but it's starting to look like a mask. He was a happy kid but his eyes are clouded.

Sorry I wrote M1nho instead of j0nghyun. Minho and T@emin did not have self-harm rumors. I've heard of rumors about m1nho having anger issues and smoking but nothing else
Minho has obvious anger issues lol. You can tell he goes nuclear. When they visited their display at essem, Taem1n was touching everything. He got so angry and tried to stay calm.

arhur12

Star
What does he do to relieve stress when it boils over? He smiles all the time but it's starting to look like a mask. He was a happy kid but his eyes are clouded.
No Idea currently probably it's playing with kkoong. There was something he said about going to church, confessions etc in 2018 some time after jj0ng's death in an interview. I think for him work has been a form of escape.

Where did you get those Screenshots? This is nauseating no wonder he looks so uncomfortable when he is made to do gay fanservice men treat him like sex toy they show no self-respect. Life must be hell for him in the military good thing he is away from these creeps now
I found them on a TikTok video. The creator made a video showing the abuse he's endured and the stuff men have said about him. I think these are texts sent between people or found online. I wanted to barf reading it and feel worse about his situation.

No Idea currently probably it's playing with kkoong. There was something he said about going to church, confessions etc in 2018 some time after jj0ng's death in an interview. I think for him work has been a form of escape.
Does he still practice his faith? He loves his cat so much, she's like a spoiled baby. Work keeps the thoughts, anxiety, memories and fear away. He was afraid of downtime because he would have to think about what's happened to him and his friends.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Just look at the most popular idols in Korea it's always the visual members Y00na, Irene, BP members, Kar1na, Tzuyu, etc. IU and T@eyon are exceptions but they will too often receive more comments about their visuals than talent. Among males it's BT5 members, Sehun, Cha eun woo, Kang Dan1el, J@ehyun, T@eyong etc all visual members are the ones korea likes the most. Kpop was never about talent. Korea doesn't care about anything other than looks and personality of celebrities
exactly and it's always the same idols on rotation getting praised for their looks. how do people not get tired of seeing the same posts every single day about the same idol? praise them for whatever talent they have for once:rolleyes:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
KPop never did as well as they did before... they did surgery, to make them more European, but also more, say perfect/perfectly proportioned.

Moreover, as for a long time, example: in France, tanned skin was frowned upon, since it was the poor who were outside, were tanned. With the holidays, it has become fashionable to be tanned in summer.
While in Korea, the idea of whiteness still exists, it would be a confusing sign of purity [religious question, (universal religion for the world), skin color and light for whites, matter for blacks; just as man is related to good and woman is related to evil]. In Korea, in addition to makeup... they also take pills.
what pills?

arhur12

Star
Does he still practice his faith? He loves his cat so much, she's like a spoiled baby. Work keeps the thoughts, anxiety, memories and fear away. He was afraid of downtime because he would have to think about what's happened to him and his friends.
Don't know how religious he is currently I know people tend to lose faith in depression but according to reports he attended Mass in the military. The day he enlisted he was wearing a cap with his Baptismal name "Francesco" and Rosary on it. One of his recent merchandise was named Francesco and in some Vlives, Shinee content he mentioned God so he still identifies as Catholic. Also the entire NGDA Act 1 and 2 and Advice had very heavy religious symbolism. He said he wanted NGDA act 2 album cover to look religious

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Even stray kizs look more youth ful than them.
wow you're actually pretty right stray k1ds don't look too bad. like probably besides hynjin and flix the rest of the members look pretty natural... unless im forgetting a member lol

At 4.43 boy completely lost his mind he look like a mad person.And recently he complained about how he is not looking good after he has cut his hair.
damn was it crack? and he needs to get over himself:rolleyes: so tired of the lookism in that country.

arhur12

Star
Signing Taem1n paid off multiple times and it was worth the risk. A lot of autistic people are very pleasant and people pleasers. That can work against them in a bad situation but it means they can be trained. Even though he's one of the best dancers, he doesn't learn choreography instantly. I think he struggles with motor skills and hand eye coordination.
Yeah when they are on variety shows and idols are asked to copy the choreos T@e has a hard time Sh1nee members once even said he takes longest to learn the choreo k3y learns the choreo fastest he must have issues maybe when 5m vocal coaches told him he is tone deaf it also had something to do with his autism it was pretty popular rumor about him being tone deaf during debut years.

I am sure other idols who have autism face it too. I was reading sasaeng rumors on Quora by a person who used to work at Mnet and she said V has a developmental disorder and depression nothing about jkay I think V could have ADHD.

arhur12

Star
I found them on a TikTok video. The creator made a video showing the abuse he's endured and the stuff men have said about him. I think these are texts sent between people or found online. I wanted to barf reading it and feel worse about his situation.
Could you send link. Actually we had a few updates from A, B, C people in the military who were with him some texts sounded like borderline sexual harassment they always talked about how pretty he looks the rumors about people watching him in showers also started because of tweets between a sh@wol and someone they knew who were in the military so I am pretty sure there would be creeps out there trying to take advantage of him we only know little because information like this is not disclosed to protect the idol's image.
However, it's Sh@wols who I am super angry at right now they are so blind they found nothing wrong with the treatment he received all these years because of his looks they never spoke up for him left him unprotected even when the rumors about people watching him shower were revealed they were pretending that it was translation error and it's common among idols and reporting any account that tried to talk about it. Whenever someone points out that in X show he was put into an awkward situation which was creepy and made him uncomfortable sh@wols would shut them down saying those are people he knows they are just joking etc but now we are slowly getting to know how devastating it was for him. Some Sh@wols have even tried to brush off the stuff about him taking 6-8 pills and having nightmares made by his military friends saying we have no proof those people could be lying they are so blind they are also part of the problem how can they be so ignorant even after what happened to jj0ng T@e deserved better fans then these idiots who would rather be called the most polite fandom then speak out for the people they call themselves fans of

Last edited: