Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
Does he still practice his faith? He loves his cat so much, she's like a spoiled baby. Work keeps the thoughts, anxiety, memories and fear away. He was afraid of downtime because he would have to think about what's happened to him and his friends.
Don't know how religious he is currently I know people tend to lose faith in depression but according to reports he attended Mass in the military. The day he enlisted he was wearing a cap with his Baptismal name "Francesco" and Rosary on it. One of his recent merchandise was named Francesco and in some Vlives, Shinee content he mentioned God so he still identifies as Catholic. Also the entire NGDA Act 1 and 2 and Advice had very heavy religious symbolism. He said he wanted NGDA act 2 album cover to look religious

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Even stray kizs look more youth ful than them.
wow you're actually pretty right stray k1ds don't look too bad. like probably besides hynjin and flix the rest of the members look pretty natural... unless im forgetting a member lol

At 4.43 boy completely lost his mind he look like a mad person.And recently he complained about how he is not looking good after he has cut his hair.
damn was it crack? and he needs to get over himself:rolleyes: so tired of the lookism in that country.

arhur12

Star
Signing Taem1n paid off multiple times and it was worth the risk. A lot of autistic people are very pleasant and people pleasers. That can work against them in a bad situation but it means they can be trained. Even though he's one of the best dancers, he doesn't learn choreography instantly. I think he struggles with motor skills and hand eye coordination.
Yeah when they are on variety shows and idols are asked to copy the choreos T@e has a hard time Sh1nee members once even said he takes longest to learn the choreo k3y learns the choreo fastest he must have issues maybe when 5m vocal coaches told him he is tone deaf it also had something to do with his autism it was pretty popular rumor about him being tone deaf during debut years.

I am sure other idols who have autism face it too. I was reading sasaeng rumors on Quora by a person who used to work at Mnet and she said V has a developmental disorder and depression nothing about jkay I think V could have ADHD.

arhur12

Star
I found them on a TikTok video. The creator made a video showing the abuse he's endured and the stuff men have said about him. I think these are texts sent between people or found online. I wanted to barf reading it and feel worse about his situation.
Could you send link. Actually we had a few updates from A, B, C people in the military who were with him some texts sounded like borderline sexual harassment they always talked about how pretty he looks the rumors about people watching him in showers also started because of tweets between a sh@wol and someone they knew who were in the military so I am pretty sure there would be creeps out there trying to take advantage of him we only know little because information like this is not disclosed to protect the idol's image.
However, it's Sh@wols who I am super angry at right now they are so blind they found nothing wrong with the treatment he received all these years because of his looks they never spoke up for him left him unprotected even when the rumors about people watching him shower were revealed they were pretending that it was translation error and it's common among idols and reporting any account that tried to talk about it. Whenever someone points out that in X show he was put into an awkward situation which was creepy and made him uncomfortable sh@wols would shut them down saying those are people he knows they are just joking etc but now we are slowly getting to know how devastating it was for him. Some Sh@wols have even tried to brush off the stuff about him taking 6-8 pills and having nightmares made by his military friends saying we have no proof those people could be lying they are so blind they are also part of the problem how can they be so ignorant even after what happened to jj0ng T@e deserved better fans then these idiots who would rather be called the most polite fandom then speak out for the people they call themselves fans of

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
This is the most accurate information I saw. I didn't know chanbin was leader beside. They said seugmin is disappointed in group lol that boy face say all time that only. And 3lgbt i think one is filx
This person on quora revealed some names and rumors about idols who are LGBT the names she revealed are these
NCT: ten and yuta confirmed 13/23 have rumors
Stray kids: Chan, felix, hyunjin, lee know
Twice: Sana, Chaeyong
Exo: Sehun and Chanyeol have rumors Ka1 has Bi rumors
Bts: Jh (bi), suga and V
BP: J and R (rumor)
SNSD: Sunny and T@eyon

Beautiful

Star
This person on quora revealed some names and rumors about idols who are LGBT the names she revealed are these
The most repeated are
1. Jin has girlfriend and relation is long
2. Lee know is dating rookie
3. Jimin has lively and sex experimental life
4. Something happened b/w taecook
5. Hyunjin if that boy is gay i doubt but he did something to overshadow group. In another they said he went to manager and asked to make him more popular
Jimin your life is crazy boy everyone know ur life

Beautiful

Star
how is this healthy? :/
View attachment 76250
Sometimes I wonder what human rights doing in that country. They are under weighted. Only bones no flesh. If it is the situation in my home my mom would throw slipper and make me eat like 5 times a day wonder what their parents are doing

Yeah when they are on variety shows and idols are asked to copy the choreos T@e has a hard time Sh1nee members once even said he takes longest to learn the choreo k3y learns the choreo fastest he must have issues maybe when 5m vocal coaches told him he is tone deaf it also had something to do with his autism it was pretty popular rumor about him being tone deaf during debut years.

I am sure other idols who have autism face it too. I was reading sasaeng rumors on Quora by a person who used to work at Mnet and she said V has a developmental disorder and depression nothing about jkay I think V could have ADHD.
Do you think he wasn't really tone-deaf? Maybe they didn't want to put too much pressure on him. Taem1n is a fantastic dancer and revolutionized kpop. He brought the dance styles of Black Americans to a Korean audience. It's similar to what LSM did with black music. Taem1n worked so hard for his success and hates when people say he got lucky.

We been knew about Tae having something wrong. It's blamed on his background but I've seen poor to rich idols and they don't act like that. There's something off with him and Jk.

Sometimes I wonder what human rights doing in that country. They are under weighted. Only bones no flesh. If it is the situation in my home my mom would throw slipper and make me eat like 5 times a day wonder what their parents are doing
This is what politicians in my country want. A corporate fascist system with power held by few and a lot of human rights abuses. I used to have an eating disorder and my mom did that to me. She forced me to eat. Where are their parents or families? How is this not a cult? They're experiencing the same separation from family, ideology, too down rule that cults have.

I'm surprised she didn't say jjong. He was dating an actress and they broke up. She came to his memorial. I think he was bisexual. Internet war pings.

Even stray kizs look more youth ful than them. U can see their game playing like that things after 5 min they all will be very weak and no energy will be left in them. Like they can't do anything always sit on sofa.
At 4.43 boy completely lost his mind he look like a mad person. And recently he complained about how he is not looking good after he has cut his hair.
Moas love Bg very much and we worry about his health. Men would chase him when his hair was long, and he probably had sponsorship offers. The shorter hair doesn't suit him but it's what he wanted. He's always acted like he does in that clip. It's a mask. His parents said he was quiet and thoughtful. He is the member the others talk to when they're depressed or something is wrong. A few years ago he went through an extended depression, and some of us think he got treatment. His role is the mood maker and unofficial center/visual.

Don't know how religious he is currently I know people tend to lose faith in depression but according to reports he attended Mass in the military. The day he enlisted he was wearing a cap with his Baptismal name "Francesco" and Rosary on it. One of his recent merchandise was named Francesco and in some Vlives, Shinee content he mentioned God so he still identifies as Catholic. Also the entire NGDA Act 1 and 2 and Advice had very heavy religious symbolism. He said he wanted NGDA act 2 album cover to look religious
Some taem2nts call him God. Why do they make him into a deity? He's human just like us. It's amazing he's held onto his faith after all this. I heard the Chaplin was talking about him too. He just wants to serve and be left alone.

Beautiful

Star
Moas love Bg very much and we worry about his health. Men would chase him when his hair was long, and he probably had sponsorship offers. The shorter hair doesn't suit him but it's what he wanted. He's always acted like he does in that clip. It's a mask. His parents said he was quiet and thoughtful. He is the member the others talk to when they're depressed or something is wrong. A few years ago he went through an extended depression, and some of us think he got treatment. His role is the mood maker and unofficial center/visual.
Wow u know very much do u think any one is gay in that group and is bg really close with sb. Those two only I can see calling out eachother and I see both of them together most of time

arhur12

Star
Wow u know very much do u think any one is gay in that group and is bg really close with sb. Those two only I can see calling out eachother and I see both of them together most of time
I read a sasaeng rumor on quora about company "H" sending 4-5 of it's idols to conversion therapy and all were fine but idol "Y" rebelled I think it could be about Hyb3 and Y is yeonjun

arhur12

Star
Some taem2nts call him God. Why do they make him into a deity? He's human just like us. It's amazing he's held onto his faith after all this. I heard the Chaplin was talking about him too. He just wants to serve and be left alone.
South koreans are weird they never took his solo music seriously but when he enlisted he had everyone and their mamas trying to get a piece of him
Kpop fans will make jokes about anything even religion it started after Want where he played Luc1fer but got worse with NGDA act 2 because of the obvious Christian symbolism fans started calling him priest jokingly then the Korean media also picked it up because of the fans Korea has a strong cult culture for them things like these are normal even 5m staff keep making jokes about it but I don't think he wanted it to be taken that way because in NGDA act 2 Vlive he clarified that he only used the symbolism because he likes it and it's not like it's a religion