Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Josh

Rookie
can someone tell me the significance of cutting hair while showing it to the public? is it some sacrifice/ritual? many recent kpop MVs show girls cutting their hair. BTS' jin records himself cutting his hair and puts it on twitter, also wearing a hoodie with an eye on it. anyone know whats up?

can someone tell me the significance of cutting hair while showing it to the public? is it some sacrifice/ritual? many recent kpop MVs show girls cutting their hair. BTS' jin records himself cutting his hair and puts it on twitter, also wearing a hoodie with an eye on it. anyone know whats up?
In my opinion:
1) He could be having a break down
2) He could be calling out for help
3) His handlers are making him do it
4) or all three.

Me too that's why I don't think all of celebrities are mind controlled or at least no all the time as if the formula of mind control is not 100% effective on some people after some time (because some victims Do escape and remember everything they went through while controlled) as someone who followed $N$D for a long time and 2nd generation kpop in general (they got a lot of stories on variety shows...etc) and knowing about MK Ultra now I came to a conclusion that this program has not been used in kpop until 2013 ish
I see, I thought that as will, but what make you think that mind control is used in 2013 or forward? is their any specific thing you notice?

sHoOk

Rookie
yeah but kpop girl groups have also been cutting their hair IN their MVs too
Kind of reminds me of what happened to Britney Spears. She was going through a really bad mental breakdown after being controlled for so long. When a mk-ultra slave shaves their head it means that they're not scared of harming themselves and don't think about the risks or consequences.

It's something that happens to most pop celebrites, like, for example, Katy Perry. Katy has been acting out of control lately and it's because her programming is failing. She's getting into scandals and problems in order to receive attention.

Shaving one's head can also represent the creation of a new persona because the person is basically changing their look and doing something that's considered "rebellious". Something they wouldn't do in their natural state. They become wreckless and don't think about what's right and what's wrong.

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
Kind of reminds me of what happened to Britney Spears. She was going through a really bad mental breakdown after being controlled for so long. When a mk-ultra slave shaves their head it means that they're not scared of harming themselves and don't think about the risks or consequences.

It's something that happens to most pop celebrites, like, for example, Katy Perry. Katy has been acting out of control lately and it's because her programming is failing. She's getting into scandals and problems in order to receive attention.

Shaving one's head can also represent the creation of a new persona because the person is basically changing their look and doing something that's considered "rebellious". Something they wouldn't do in their natural state. They become wreckless and don't think about what's right and what's wrong.
Key from Shin:EE did the same after Jjongs death .

lee_

Established
I wonder just how deep this shit is actually in the Kpop industry. I am pretty sure this is not just about "art", no normal person would follow this kind of account if they don't enjoy the contents personally.

South Korean media agency D*ispatc*h recently published an article that shockingly revealed that W*INNE*R member S*on*g M*inH*o was following P*retty Puk*e‘s Instagram account.​
P*retty Puk*e is a photographer who is well-known for his dark and sexually explicit work. Prominent rappers such as Bi*g Se*an and Wi*z K*halif*a have personally commissioned him for portraits as well. He is also well-known for his bizarre approach to his art by working only after the sun has gone down which explains the dark aura surrounding his work. In addition, for being an artist who is popular on the internet, he doesn’t own a computer and prefers to do everything analog.​
However, his work has been highly controversial and has been banned in certain countries such as South Korea.​
Y*G Ent*ertain*ment has not yet released any official statements regarding the controversy.​

Hopeful

Star
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dont-worry-army-btss-fake-love-will-also-played-fifa-world-cup-2018/
'Although ARMYs were obviously sad that BTS’s song wouldn’t be played, many of them were very happy for EXO and were glad that a K-Pop song was going to be played during the game.
ARMYs may have already made peace with the decision, but shortly after the official results were posted a different announcement was made. Thanks to a separate poll on Instagram, it was determined that”FAKE LOVE” will also be played at the World Cup!'

Congrats that BT$ will be pushed even on the World Cup and they lost on the chosen song.
U mean ex0 really did win the poll results? .. Not B*ts?
I didn't care for the results because i knew the number of army is enormous.. So obviously FL will be chosen.. But their Not winning in the poll had led me some sort of suspicion..

Hopeful

Star
I wonder just how deep this shit is actually in the Kpop industry. I am pretty sure this is not just about "art", no normal person would follow this kind of account if they don't enjoy the contents personally.

South Korean media agency D*ispatc*h recently published an article that shockingly revealed that W*INNE*R member S*on*g M*inH*o was following P*retty Puk*e‘s Instagram account.​

P*retty Puk*e is a photographer who is well-known for his dark and sexually explicit work. Prominent rappers such as Bi*g Se*an and Wi*z K*halif*a have personally commissioned him for portraits as well. He is also well-known for his bizarre approach to his art by working only after the sun has gone down which explains the dark aura surrounding his work. In addition, for being an artist who is popular on the internet, he doesn’t own a computer and prefers to do everything analog.​

However, his work has been highly controversial and has been banned in certain countries such as South Korea.​

Y*G Ent*ertain*ment has not yet released any official statements regarding the controversy.​

Only these 6 pics are highly unacceptable and i am feeling disgusted at the person responsible for this.. And thinking an a kp0p star following this account ..
That shows his mentality then.. Which is entirely disgusting

Hopeful

Star
Unfortunatelly a lot of people don't make the difference between good and bad anymore. Or if they do they don't care. I am so so sad, because I want their sake and their happiness, but they think that you don't love them if you don't agree with them. I can't say I don't understand them, because everybody wants to love and to be loved, but we can't ignore God, because He should be our first and most important love. He can teach us how to love. I also supported the lgbt community before, but then I turned back to God and He changed me and He made me wise and I realised that it's not OK. I have hope, because I know that God makes miracles all the time. And the greatest miracle is when someone turns back to Him. :D:):D
But with transgenderism I never agreed.
Me neither...

GreenPlant

Established
U mean ex0 really did win the poll results? .. Not B*ts?
I didn't care for the results because i knew the number of army is enormous.. So obviously FL will be chosen.. But their Not winning in the poll had led me some sort of suspicion..
I don't understand. Both the songs will be played? Or only power?
I also thought that armyy is going to win considering their previous acts in billboard. But exxo winning this poll really surprised me.
Can't say anything but I feel somethings very off about it.

Hopeful

Star
I don't understand. Both the songs will be played? Or only power?
I also thought that armyy is going to win considering their previous acts in billboard. But exxo winning this poll really surprised me.
Can't say anything but I feel somethings very off about it.
Yeah that took my by surprise too..
Yes even ex0 won.. Still FL will also be played along with their Power song

GreenPlant

Established
Oh m

OH God. I actually liked him. Ugh. I feel disgusted. And now I saw on my news feed he has unfollowed everything on his insta account. At first I thought he must be going through mental health issues bur so glad I came to know the truth. ( just look what the Admin of this account is saying)

Also. Could it be a humiliation ritual? IMG_20180709_201016.jpg

I see, I thought that as will, but what make you think that mind control is used in 2013 or forward? is their any specific thing you notice?
It was until 2013 that variety shows became very restricted and hosts became very cautious about what they say and ask also the year where kpop went global and the Elites maybe noticed it that time too , for example reality shows back in 2000s looked less scripted and care free and idols were very chill take $hi~nee for example those kids were very relatable (if that's even a word) and people loved them for it also I didn't see idols glitching on tv or even malfunctioning(tae~~yong, ShownU..) , there wasn't idols like V for eg. (weird behavior ..etc.).The symbols used now weren't that exposed back then.and ofc Kpop was just popular in Asia it wasn't big and nobody knew outside Asia knew wth is kpop I could go on and on but those were the main points

Hopeful

Star
Okay. Haha arrmyys do know how to get their ways. ( no offense)
And their company too.. It has some strong connections with the el1tes ... And since world cups are said to be the biggest rituals of gaining energy..
Of course the song of the most influential brainwashing groups had to be played at the ending of such rituals to give a proper ending to it..

lee_

Established
Only these 6 pics are highly unacceptable and i am feeling disgusted at the person responsible for this.. And thinking an a kp0p star following this account ..
That shows his mentality then.. Which is entirely disgusting
True that. I just found out that M*inh*o had unfollowed everyone in his following list, and that P*ret*ty P*uke account deleted all pictures, except 4 which are still disgusting and sick. The way they reacted to this issue is just very suspicious to me. It's like P*izza G*ate all over again (if you're an old reader of VC, you'd know what I mean cause it also involved Instagram accounts with similar themes as PP, now the article had disappeared).

Oh m

OH God. I actually liked him. Ugh. I feel disgusted. And now I saw on my news feed he has unfollowed everything on his insta account. At first I thought he must be going through mental health issues bur so glad I came to know the truth. ( just look what the Admin of this account is saying)

Also. Could it be a humiliation ritual? View attachment 12344
It's also similar in the way that M*inho had been following that account since 2015, but people only noticed it now because of D*ispatch, that's so damn weird. Almost like a humiliation ritual to me, so P!zza g@te-like.

There's this interesting theory on Instagram (see the 3rd slide):
http://instagr.am/p/BlA9UIaAN86/
This is what hardcore Kp0p fans do, they always blindly protect their idols even when they're really the one to blame. But thanks to that silly Kp0p fan, now I know that M1nh0 has this weird solo song: Turn 0ff the L!ght that contains the word "작은 소녀" which literally means "baby girl" or "little girl", it's really creepy if you think of it. I can confirm that it has no metaphorical meaning like that Kp0p fan tries to convince us.

Take a look at these translated ver of the sick lyrics (source):

Little girl, take those, those, those lips away from me
I’m not pure, baby, with all my strength
My manly instincts are beating
The devil’s whispers are igniting me
You started this, I can’t stop it

You know, you might want this too
Subtle tension under bed sheets
We’ve already swallowed the fruit of good and evil
It’s natural to be scared, starting is the halfway point

Uh, uh, child, go to sleep
Adults can’t fall asleep
My desire keeps growing
I lower my head
Uh, uh, child, go to sleep
Adults can’t fall asleep
Pulsing, pulsing, my head hurts
Good night

I've seen people arguing about the real meaning of "작은 소녀" on Kp0p forums, both English and Korean. It's such a desperate attempt cause anyone in their right mind will get the real meaning of this song just by one glance at the lyrics. It's about a "forbidden love" or a "forbidden sexual act" where "The Devil" actually takes part in it, and he keeps calling this girl "little girl" with the emphasize on the "adult" and "child" words. Those desperate kp0p fans only see what they want to see when the answer is right in front of them.