Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

the world is a stage

Established
Rituals in the music industry exposed

Jon Todd was born into an "illuminati" family and became a Christian later.
After he made several appearances to give his testimonies in the 70s he was framed and arrested and put in jail for no apparent reason. People never heard anything from him after that. He "pressumed murdered".

In this video he talked about the RocknRoll music industry (but I think his statement is universal) and revealed that "they" (the elite) use music to play spell on people that they couldn't cast spell upon.
He also said: "You must be an initiated witch now to get a record contract. Many of us has to be witches in order to produce music."

Then he said: "The master is a tape about as big as the top of this podium that looks like an overgrown 8-track that the album is cut on and it's placed in a machine that produces impressive the records and the trucks or cassets that you buy.
After it's been recorded it's taken in. This is why masters cut month in advance. Before it's release on the full moon it's taken in to a temple room about the size of this auditorium that is in every one of the major music companies beyond locked doors up in the executive offices and it's placed on the altar setting in the north of the room and a pentagram engraved in the floor and 13 hand chosen witches and witch wizards and a coven come in and conjure a principality or a power up and order him to tell the demons under him to follow every record and every tape Coming off of that master.
If I tell many Christian parents, you can go home and count your kids record probably yours too and count how many demons at least are there..."

"You can't cast a spell on a Christian, but you can get a Christian to spell on themselves. If he gives the permission for the spell to work, being a Christian will block."

He also said: "Most of the songs are written in witch langages."

Watch the complete video for yourself.

mochii

Established
I respect your opinion but I’m sorry I do not agree.

Do you even understand how the music industry works to begin with? Firstly I never stated it was for aesthetic or fashion purposes but what I was trying to point out is that most of the times kpop idols have no say in their clothing choices, and I suspect that this was the case with jonghyun too. SM knew what they were doing from the start. The blazer that he wore was some type of foreshadowing for the events to come, of course they wanted to make it seem like it was a clue of jonghyun’s “suicidal tendancies” or “messed up mental health” so that many ppl like yourself would suspect his death was actually suicide-linked and indeed not murder.
Even if you look at one of their old Mv’s one of it had “tally lines” like this on jonghyun’s arms

View attachment 6350
Idk if you know this but tally lines represent a count down to a certain event, (in fact it was most often used by inmates who felt trapped, and who were literally and figuratively seeking a way out almost as if jonghyun was seeking a way out) this in its self may be a clue to “jonghyun’s suicidal tendencies” as you might say BUT THE FLAW IN THAT ARGUMENT IS THAT IN THIS CASE I doubt jonghyun actually drew those tally lines himself? IT WAS FOR A CONCEPT, ONE THAT SM LIKELY OCHESTRATED THEMSELVES. what I’m basically trying to say is that SM have been foreshadowing his death all along through little subliminal signs like these. To you and me it might look like jonghyun was just crying for help all along but it’s more than that. It’s almost as if SM was taking advantage of his mental state to foreshadow his murder
point 1- because you said jjong didnt understand what it means. i was saying, i doubt the idea that he didnt understand what he was wearing. ofcourse he did.

point2- sure i know it was the company’s stylists deciding for them thats why im not claiming that it’s only jonghyun and im giving another person in making statement. i was only saying how did the blazer went into SM’s or whoever when in fact it was pulled out from the market. it’s strange until now.

lastly, him wearing that and the implications of it since for me he understood what he was wearing, could also a sign that he was asking for help. im giving options that maybe he knew he will die of suicide or someone wanted him to do it and appear as it is. asking for help in terms of someone should worry or think what’s on his mind during those times that should be addressed. but i think no one ever imagined that “day” would really happen.

i get your point, and you point on lonely mc. we are both considering that there was another person involved in his suicide or made it appear as it is. perhaps, you can get an idea also or clues from his last interview from esquire.

Miss Bunny

Established
@mochii @Miss Bunny I'm angry that people are lying in the comments saying its a police guy in the photo.. to hide the fact that Jonghyun was not acting suicidal.whats up with that?

they also saying that dying through carbon monixde poisening is painless and fast...theres vomit on the floor in his room so thats a lie also read this https://www.quora.com/How-does-carbon-monoxide-produce-a-cherry-red-color-in-the-skin-of-a-person-who-died-of-CO-intoxication
Since his death until now, this is the second time I heard about "the vomit on his floor room". Could you please give the source??

Miss Bunny

Established
Yes now that I did think mighty strange in regard to the apparent text he sent. I did say something about this being odd somewhere on this forum. Odd because he apparently sent it and then thinks , ‘ I know let me get some food and drink’ ! BUT he had his phone with him in the shop. Was it just for attention, a last act?

Agree though, that it So weird the car revving was too. As was hanging about out the front of the store for a long time. Maybe he was scared of what was about to happen?

Another question was the suicide note being held by his friend 9, a blue night friend he said, again odd as that was written a couple of weeks before he died wasn’t it? Then if so, why did he contact the reporter on the 18th December about a new book he wanted to write?

As I said if he was cremated, as that article from the reporter stated, then doing that stopped an investigation didn’t it? , no autopsy was done was it , and if carried out it may of revealed something.

Vomit could be the effects of the carbon monoxide.

I admittedly did question why someone posted a picture of him dead. Angry at that and heartbroken :mad::(That really is so strange too. and a awful thing to do. I mean, It’s not normal to do is it? Besides when I saw that on searching about his death, I thought it wasn’t him at first. as it looked like he had dark hair in that, and looked asleep bless our angel. Again this may have been posted to say here you go, he is dead so don’t think he is alive somewhere. End the speculation.
Excuse me, but what pic are you talking about??

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
point 1- because you said jjong didnt understand what it means. i was saying, i doubt the idea that he didnt understand what he was wearing. ofcourse he did.

point2- sure i know it was the company’s stylists deciding for them thats why im not claiming that it’s only jonghyun and im giving another person in making statement. i was only saying how did the blazer went into SM’s or whoever when in fact it was pulled out from the market. it’s strange until now.

lastly, him wearing that and the implications of it since for me he understood what he was wearing, could also a sign that he was asking for help. im giving options that maybe he knew he will die of suicide or someone wanted him to do it and appear as it is. asking for help in terms of someone should worry or think what’s on his mind during those times that should be addressed. but i think no one ever imagined that “day” would really happen.

i get your point, and you point on lonely mc. we are both considering that there was another person involved in his suicide or made it appear as it is. perhaps, you can get an idea also or clues from his last interview from esquire.
I know Jjong could read at least some English as on Instagram live videos he read out the English texts on screen. I doubt Jonghyun asked though for that jacket, however believed that his time was coming to a end very soon when he was prolly given it to wear.

It is weird that they bought it for his wardrobe, unless it was really planned from higher up and definitely for press purpose so that when he did eventually die they could say all these lies.

I don’t believe he wanted to die at all.:(

I still want to know what happened to the ‘missing’ person who first arrived on scene that the police said they couldn’t find who it was ... you know Princess Diana couldn’t be saved either..

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Veteran
If you mean the picture of a person with an oxygen tube through the mouth, that wasn't him. It was a captured picture from a Korean Movie or drama. I even wached the scene that it was captured from.

Oh thank goodness as it disturbed me when I saw that.

lee_

Established
@lee_ Thank you so much for your analysis it was very interesting! But one thing which make me curious is why they are wearing wedding rings? To who they are married? (I know the easy answer would be to: Satan but who knows?)
Oh I just noticed it. CH is wearing it on the right hand while YH on the left.

View attachment 6293
Other than a sign of marriage, wedding rings could also mean power, religion, status, even supernatural powers.

The word "ring" is first found in Genesis 41:42 where Pharaoh took his off and put it on Joseph's hand. This was not a wedding. The ring was used as a symbol of power and authority. But notice it is upon the hand of an idolatrous pagan ruler. Ancient idols wear jewelry.​
The wedding ring originated in Babylon, the cradle of civilization. The most ancient ring discovered there is in the shape of the eternal serpent. The image of the serpent biting its tail to form the circle of the ring is an ancient satanic symbol (***satanic ouroboros) . The same symbol is used by the Theosophy Cult.​
***Ouroboros ( Auroboros ) Sign of Totality​
The snake swallowing its own tail represents; rebirth, immortality, the round of existence, evolution, continuity, and perpetual movement of the universe. It symbolizes unity and infinity, with no beginning and no end. The cycle of day and night, life and death, eternal marriage, heaven and earth, good and evil are all represented by the endless turning on itself. A symbol in both Egyptian and Greek mythology.​
It is believed that ancient Egyptians viewed the ring, a never ending metal band, as representing eternal love and as having supernatural power. Rings were worn on the 4th finger of the left hand because they thought the "vena moris" or the "vein of love" ran through it, to the head.​

In this case, I think it's safe to assume that their rings symbolize power. Ch wearing it on the left and Yh on the right may portray duality (sun-moon, yin-yang, left-right) or a merging of power. I forgot to include this in my analysis:
1.jpg
1.jpg

It reminds me of this:

The Double Headed Eagle of the Scottish Rite, 33rd Degree Of Freemasonry
The symbol most widely recognized as Scottish Rite Masonry is the Double-Headed Eagle of Lagash. It is one of the oldest Royal Crests in the existence. This symbol has been in use at least a thousand years before the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt and more than 2,000 years before the building of King Solomon's Temple.
Records indicate that in the early days of modern Freemasonry the Double-Headed Eagle was first used around 1758 by a Masonic body in Paris. That Masonic body was known as “The Emperors of the East and West”, and controlled the advanced Degrees then in use. It is these degrees that became a precursor of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite. (This matches the meaning behind TVXQ's teaser released date: TVXQ released their first teaser on the 19th. If reduced by the number of days in a year (365) it would appear 287. 287 is a symbol of Indiction, an agreement in Europe that "unites east and west". With the hope of TVXQ can unite the two sides of the east and west. This agreement only happens every 15 years, representing 15 years of TVXQ in 2018.)
Our Double-Headed Eagle features the white-ribboned motto, pendant from the hilt of the sword to the point, and displaying the Latin “SPES MEA IN DEO EST”, which translates “My Hope Is In God”. As a Scottish Rite Mason you will recognize this phrase from the lessons taught in the 31°.​
Generally, the symbolic meaning of this symbol in the Scottish Rite is that of duality contained in or resolving itself in unity. Among other things, it reminds us that as man we are composed of both body and spirit, that he is both temporary and eternal; that both good and evil exist in the world and that we must perpetually espouse good while opposing evil. It also reminds us that knowledge comes both from study and insight; and that our obligations are both to ourselves and to others; that both faith and reason are necessary.​
The various symbols of the Scottish Rite do not easily reveal their meanings to us; furthermore, there may be many meanings to any one symbol. Only after thought and reflection do they fulfill their function and begin to trigger ideas in the mind.​

This is probably what they want to do with the power:

And if I'm not mistaken there's a small statue of an ancient Egyptian dog placed on a desk (on the right side of the screen at the beginning of the video, sorry for not attaching "print screen" photo but I have no idea how to do it via phone)
Thank you. Is this what you mean? It looks like a horse head to me, but it could mean something as well.
1.jpg

I just noticed that there's also a goat head (symbolizes Baphomet).
1.jpg

EDIT: The length of the MV is precisely 3:33.

I’ve always wondered the Fascination American society has with Egypt. I say this because Egypt is in Africa and this is the only African civilization we learn about in school. It also seems like Europeans try to claim Egypt as their own which always made me wonder what is it about Egypt that they are trying to claim. Secondly I’m familiar with Egypt from a Biblical perspective and it’s known that the Egyptians practiced magic and their own sorcery. When Moses went to pharaoh do demand that he release the hebrews the Egyptian magicians were able to mimic the signs God gave Moses to use. There was a reason why God told the Hebrews not to take on their customs.

One time on Facebook this guy that was an atheist brought up why God would allow kids to die with the plagues that was sent to Egypt

A thought came to me that explained to him. You don’t know what these people were. We know that they didn’t serve the “True and living God” we know they practiced magic, we know they had knowledge. The Egyptians could have been Hybrids of the Nephelim which is why God didn’t want the Hebrews to mingle with them or learn their customs. I thought about this too. What if the Hebrews were the “chosen” people because their DNA was not mixed? what if all the other civilizations they fought and killed were civilians mixed with Nephilims? What if that’s why God wanted to direct them and lead them so they didn’t get mixed up in all of that? Wouldn’t it be the same today? Obviously there is an agenda to mix humans with machine or alien, what if God has been trying to stop this since the beginning of time and we’ve just been walking into it like blindly because of knowledge? “The knowledge of Good and evil” that Adam and Eve wanted. What if we are still eating the fruit unknowingly?
I'd say people are drawn to Ancient Egyptian stuff because of its forbidden knowledge. The Ancient Egyptian was one of the greatest civilizations in the history, they were said to be technologically advanced with access to real magic, or what we know now as godlike powers.

Magic in ancient Egypt was not a parlor trick or illusion; it was the harnessing of the powers of natural laws, conceived of as supernatural entities, in order to achieve a certain goal. To the Egyptians, a world without magic was inconceivable. It was through magic that the world had been created, magic sustained the world daily, magic healed when one was sick, gave when one had nothing, and assured one of eternal life after death. The Egyptologist James Henry Breasted has famously remarked how magic infused every aspect of ancient Egyptian life and was "as much a matter of course as sleep or the preparation of food" (200). Magic was present in one's conception, birth, life, death, and afterlife and was represented by a god who was older than creation: Heka.​
In their role as defenders of the faith, they were also expected to be able to display the power of their god against those of any other nation. A famous example of this is given in the biblical book of Exodus (7:10-12) when Moses and Aaron confront the Egyptian "wise men and sorcerors".​
Many people argue that there are connections between the Ancient Egyptian civilization and Atlantis.
From my extensive research and interest in metaphysics, I became aware that Plato’s Atlantis story and stories of even older civilizations, such as that of Lemuria in the Pacific Ocean, are accepted parts of the Western metaphysical tradition.​
Groups such as,​
  • the Rosicrucians
    • the Freemasons
    • the Theosophical Society
    • the Association of Research and Enlightenment
    • the Order of the Golden Dawn
    • the Poor Knights of The Temple of Solomon (the Knights Templar)
...have all accepted the myth of Atlantis as a real event that occurred in time and space.​
In the early 1970s when I first discovered the works of Edgar Cayce and his channelings about Atlantis, I became very interested in the subject and read many books, especially those of Ignatius Donnelly, Robert Stacey-Judd and Manly P. Hall. Cayce’s channelings were fascinating and detailed, and based on the accounts of his life story, he seemed to be a very credible source. The linkage of Atlantis to ancient Egypt was also particularly strong in Cayce’s channelings, and for a while it seemed logical to me in my research in its early stages in the 1970s that Egypt had arisen as a result of a migration of advanced beings from the doomed Atlantic island continent.​
Everything goes back to the fall of man, when the Devil tempted Adam and Eve by his powers and promises to become godlike. Humans' obsessions with power does not cease nor disappear since the first humans.

The Pyramid Texts are the earliest known collection of sacred knowledge yet discovered anywhere in the world. There are repeated references to a 'First Time,' an era when Egypt was ruled directly by the Gods, especially Thoth(Lucifer), who according to legend, gave the Egyptians the sacred gift of [forbidden] knowledge.​
Rosslyn: Guardians of the Secrets of the Holy Grail p. 3
EDIT:
It turns out that Thoth left behind a book with the Pharoahs and the Egyptian elite. This book, known as the Book of Thoth, contains his secret teachings. The Book of Thoth is the Rossetta Stone that unlocks the ancient Egyptian mysteries. According the thirty-third-degree Freemason Manly Hall, the Book of Thoth’s pages were “covered with strange hieroglyphic figures and symbols, which gave those acquainted with their use unlimited power over the spirits of the air and subterranean divinities. When certain areas of the brain are stimulated by the secret processes of the Mysteries, the consciousness of man is extended and he is permitted to behold the Immortals and enter into the presence of the superior gods.” He also states that the Book of Thoth is the “key to immortality.” (Source: The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manly Hall p.96)​
Having infiltrated the world’s economic, political, and religious organizations, ergo, having secretly taken over the world, the Freemasons are logically in possession of this book. It is no coincidence that they are the world’s most prominent religious sect that follows the Egyptian mysteries. Apparently, the Book of Thoth, which was originally kept in a golden box, was eventually taken out of the land of the Pharoahs. "The faithful initiates carried it sealed in the sacred casket into another land. The book is still in existence and continues to lead the disciples of this age into the presence of the Immortals . . . the apostolic succession from the first hierophant initiated by Hermes [Thoth] himself remains unbroken to this day.” (Source: The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manly Hall p. 97) Was this book the "treasure" which was found by the Knights Templar when they entered the ruins of King Solomon's Temple during the Holy Crusades? Was this the source of their fantastic power and wealth? Did their meteoric rise as the first bankers of Europe cause the jealous backlash of King Philippe IV of France and Pope Clement V? Were the executions of Jacques De Molay and other Templar leaders in March of 1314 at the hands of these Catholic leaders the motive behind the Templar's stealthy dispersal into Freemasonry? Furthermore, did the subsequent building of the Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland by Masonic descendants of the Knights Templar hint at the location of this inscrutable Luciferian treasure?​
In summation, those who possess Satan’s coveted book of witchcraft have held it in unbroken succession since Thoth’s appearance in 40,000 BC. It is reasonable to assume by extension that this select group of people that practice the Egyptian Mysteries has held an unfair advantage over the rest of humanity and has used this book to bewitch us under a barrage of Satanic magic and deception. Apparently, the Book of Thoth is the world’s Satanic Holy Grail, the key to power and influence on the earth, and it is utilized by the solar Luciferians to keep humanity enslaved via its matrix of deceptions and altered reality, which I have referred to as “the devil’s tapestry.”​
Above is the Egyptian god Thoth, the vocal attribute of a greater Eyptian god known as Horus. According to Masonic elites, Thoth visited Egypt in 40,000 B.C. and bestowed the Egyptian elite with the coveted Book of Thoth. Unbeknownst to the Egyptians, Thoth was none other than Satan himself. His book of secret Satanic teachings has been used to bewitch humanity by a secretive inner circle of Freemasons since it's clandestine introduction into the world during ancient times.​

I believe the moment Lucifer transgressed against God, he lost his angelic power. Satan now has no power or authority of his own; he only has what he has been able to deceive people into giving him. Now, that is a powerful statement.​
Think about what that means to you as a believer. When we are resisting the devil and fighting against him, Satan does not have a superior power or authority. He is absolutely dependent upon the cooperation of a human being who will empower him with the authority God gave them.​
I personally believe that the Ancient Egyptians were ordinary people, tricked by the Devil into believing that they were godlike. As a proof, they worshipped an eclectic mix of local gods, demi-gods and supernatural beings; so they depended on something else (the Devil and his minions) rather than their own selves. They really couldn't beat God at the end of the day.

The overwhelming sense of these passages is that Pharaoh was consumed by his own vanity and sense of importance. God merely allowed the fullest expression of his already obdurate frame of mind. “After all,” Pharaoh may have thought, “if I am a god in this powerful kingdom, why should I submit to a god of slaves?”​
The God of the Hebrew slaves demonstrated to Pharaoh that He was the only true God. God humbled him by successive plagues until he was worn down, struggling reluctantly every inch of the way, and coming to the painful realization of God’s awesome power and His irresistible bidding. In the process, Egypt was ruined (Exodus 10:7) and the army decimated (Exodus 14:27–28). The futility of human vanity and rejection of God was a very hard lesson to learn.​

Last edited:

gdrgn

Hi guys! I'm new to this thread/forum, but I've been a kpop fan for 5 years now. I've always known that kpop is as satanic as american music, especially when I saw how big BTS became.

G-dragon is someone I've respected as an artist for the longest, so it's difficult for me to just turn away from him. But now that he's 'in the military service' it has become easier. The reason I put 'in the military service' is because I actually think it's not GD who is serving there. "How could they possibly let someone like him alone for 2 years straight with 'the normal folks'?" Was my first thought, but after seeing pictures of 'gd' in the military service I'm pretty sure it's not him, but a clone/look-a-like. The real G-Dragon is probably kept safe somewhere. I'll include a picture of 'gd' in the military service and I don't think it's 'weight loss' that made a drastic change to his appearance as most people commented. What are you guys' thoughts on this? I'm curious to know!20180422_143812.png

Destruction109

Established
Hello!! I have been reading this thread for past 2 weeks and I have to say that I am impressed. But first let me tell you my interaction with my cousin.
We were having a nice little family get together. My cousin was sitting right next to me. We were discussing about our favorite music genre. She said that she loved BTS to death and how she will do almost anything for them. She is in 11th grade and I think that she should me more concerned about her studies. I told her not to worship them and focus on studies. She rolled her eyes on me and said " why should I stop worshiping them?" I was so infuriated by this. I then replied as calmy as I could " they are just another human beings who are incredibly talented , no need to worship anyone. If you want to become like them then work hard like them, take inspiration from them and explore your potential." She then said that I was a hater for not worshiping them. I was like..."what..." Tbh I like the music that they produce. I listen to it once in a while. I do find their 'personalities' a bit suspicious and their MVs and lyrics are a bit....Dark? I used to 'worship' them too but after they released a song called pied Piper I was heartbroken by the fact that they have become so cocky. I stopped everything from then on and focused on myself. I do listen to their songs once is a while as I like the genre but not too much.

PS: If there are any grammatical errors, please forgive me. English is not my native language.
Anyway thank you for reading.

Kas

Rookie
Other than a sign of marriage, wedding rings could also mean power, religion, status, even supernatural powers.

The word "ring" is first found in Genesis 41:42 where Pharaoh took his off and put it on Joseph's hand. This was not a wedding. The ring was used as a symbol of power and authority. But notice it is upon the hand of an idolatrous pagan ruler. Ancient idols wear jewelry.​

The wedding ring originated in Babylon, the cradle of civilization. The most ancient ring discovered there is in the shape of the eternal serpent. The image of the serpent biting its tail to form the circle of the ring is an ancient satanic symbol (***satanic ouroboros) . The same symbol is used by the Theosophy Cult.​

***Ouroboros ( Auroboros ) Sign of Totality​

The snake swallowing its own tail represents; rebirth, immortality, the round of existence, evolution, continuity, and perpetual movement of the universe. It symbolizes unity and infinity, with no beginning and no end. The cycle of day and night, life and death, eternal marriage, heaven and earth, good and evil are all represented by the endless turning on itself. A symbol in both Egyptian and Greek mythology.​

It is believed that ancient Egyptians viewed the ring, a never ending metal band, as representing eternal love and as having supernatural power. Rings were worn on the 4th finger of the left hand because they thought the "vena moris" or the "vein of love" ran through it, to the head.​

In this case, I think it's safe to assume that their rings symbolize power. Ch wearing it on the left and Yh on the right may portray duality (sun-moon, yin-yang, left-right) or a merging of power. I forgot to include this in my analysis:
View attachment 6395
View attachment 6394

It reminds me of this:

The Double Headed Eagle of the Scottish Rite, 33rd Degree Of Freemasonry

The symbol most widely recognized as Scottish Rite Masonry is the Double-Headed Eagle of Lagash. It is one of the oldest Royal Crests in the existence. This symbol has been in use at least a thousand years before the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt and more than 2,000 years before the building of King Solomon's Temple.

Records indicate that in the early days of modern Freemasonry the Double-Headed Eagle was first used around 1758 by a Masonic body in Paris. That Masonic body was known as “The Emperors of the East and West”, and controlled the advanced Degrees then in use. It is these degrees that became a precursor of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite. (This matches the meaning behind TVXQ's teaser released date: TVXQ released their first teaser on the 19th. If reduced by the number of days in a year (365) it would appear 287. 287 is a symbol of Indiction, an agreement in Europe that "unites east and west". With the hope of TVXQ can unite the two sides of the east and west. This agreement only happens every 15 years, representing 15 years of TVXQ in 2018.)

Our Double-Headed Eagle features the white-ribboned motto, pendant from the hilt of the sword to the point, and displaying the Latin “SPES MEA IN DEO EST”, which translates “My Hope Is In God”. As a Scottish Rite Mason you will recognize this phrase from the lessons taught in the 31°.​

Generally, the symbolic meaning of this symbol in the Scottish Rite is that of duality contained in or resolving itself in unity. Among other things, it reminds us that as man we are composed of both body and spirit, that he is both temporary and eternal; that both good and evil exist in the world and that we must perpetually espouse good while opposing evil. It also reminds us that knowledge comes both from study and insight; and that our obligations are both to ourselves and to others; that both faith and reason are necessary.​

The various symbols of the Scottish Rite do not easily reveal their meanings to us; furthermore, there may be many meanings to any one symbol. Only after thought and reflection do they fulfill their function and begin to trigger ideas in the mind.​

This is probably what they want to do with the power:

Thank you. Is this what you mean? It looks like a horse head to me, but it could mean something as well.
View attachment 6400

I just noticed that there's also a goat head (symbolizes Baphomet).
View attachment 6398

EDIT: The length of the MV is precisely 3:33.

I'd say people are drawn to Ancient Egyptian stuff because of its forbidden knowledge. The Ancient Egyptian was one of the greatest civilizations in the history, they were said to be technologically advanced with access to real magic, or what we know now as godlike powers.

Magic in ancient Egypt was not a parlor trick or illusion; it was the harnessing of the powers of natural laws, conceived of as supernatural entities, in order to achieve a certain goal. To the Egyptians, a world without magic was inconceivable. It was through magic that the world had been created, magic sustained the world daily, magic healed when one was sick, gave when one had nothing, and assured one of eternal life after death. The Egyptologist James Henry Breasted has famously remarked how magic infused every aspect of ancient Egyptian life and was "as much a matter of course as sleep or the preparation of food" (200). Magic was present in one's conception, birth, life, death, and afterlife and was represented by a god who was older than creation: Heka.​

In their role as defenders of the faith, they were also expected to be able to display the power of their god against those of any other nation. A famous example of this is given in the biblical book of Exodus (7:10-12) when Moses and Aaron confront the Egyptian "wise men and sorcerors".​

Many people argue that there are connections between the Ancient Egyptian civilization and Atlantis.

From my extensive research and interest in metaphysics, I became aware that Plato’s Atlantis story and stories of even older civilizations, such as that of Lemuria in the Pacific Ocean, are accepted parts of the Western metaphysical tradition.​

Groups such as,​

• the Rosicrucians
    • the Freemasons
    • the Theosophical Society
    • the Association of Research and Enlightenment
    • the Order of the Golden Dawn
    • the Poor Knights of The Temple of Solomon (the Knights Templar)

...have all accepted the myth of Atlantis as a real event that occurred in time and space.​

In the early 1970s when I first discovered the works of Edgar Cayce and his channelings about Atlantis, I became very interested in the subject and read many books, especially those of Ignatius Donnelly, Robert Stacey-Judd and Manly P. Hall. Cayce’s channelings were fascinating and detailed, and based on the accounts of his life story, he seemed to be a very credible source. The linkage of Atlantis to ancient Egypt was also particularly strong in Cayce’s channelings, and for a while it seemed logical to me in my research in its early stages in the 1970s that Egypt had arisen as a result of a migration of advanced beings from the doomed Atlantic island continent.​

Everything goes back to the fall of man, when the Devil tempted Adam and Eve by his powers and promises to become godlike. Humans' obsessions with power does not cease nor disappear since the first humans.

The Pyramid Texts are the earliest known collection of sacred knowledge yet discovered anywhere in the world. There are repeated references to a 'First Time,' an era when Egypt was ruled directly by the Gods, especially Thoth(Lucifer), who according to legend, gave the Egyptians the sacred gift of [forbidden] knowledge.​

Rosslyn: Guardians of the Secrets of the Holy Grail p. 3

EDIT:

It turns out that Thoth left behind a book with the Pharoahs and the Egyptian elite. This book, known as the Book of Thoth, contains his secret teachings. The Book of Thoth is the Rossetta Stone that unlocks the ancient Egyptian mysteries. According the thirty-third-degree Freemason Manly Hall, the Book of Thoth’s pages were “covered with strange hieroglyphic figures and symbols, which gave those acquainted with their use unlimited power over the spirits of the air and subterranean divinities. When certain areas of the brain are stimulated by the secret processes of the Mysteries, the consciousness of man is extended and he is permitted to behold the Immortals and enter into the presence of the superior gods.” He also states that the Book of Thoth is the “key to immortality.” (Source: The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manly Hall p.96)​

Having infiltrated the world’s economic, political, and religious organizations, ergo, having secretly taken over the world, the Freemasons are logically in possession of this book. It is no coincidence that they are the world’s most prominent religious sect that follows the Egyptian mysteries. Apparently, the Book of Thoth, which was originally kept in a golden box, was eventually taken out of the land of the Pharoahs. "The faithful initiates carried it sealed in the sacred casket into another land. The book is still in existence and continues to lead the disciples of this age into the presence of the Immortals . . . the apostolic succession from the first hierophant initiated by Hermes [Thoth] himself remains unbroken to this day.” (Source: The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Manly Hall p. 97) Was this book the "treasure" which was found by the Knights Templar when they entered the ruins of King Solomon's Temple during the Holy Crusades? Was this the source of their fantastic power and wealth? Did their meteoric rise as the first bankers of Europe cause the jealous backlash of King Philippe IV of France and Pope Clement V? Were the executions of Jacques De Molay and other Templar leaders in March of 1314 at the hands of these Catholic leaders the motive behind the Templar's stealthy dispersal into Freemasonry? Furthermore, did the subsequent building of the Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland by Masonic descendants of the Knights Templar hint at the location of this inscrutable Luciferian treasure?​

In summation, those who possess Satan’s coveted book of witchcraft have held it in unbroken succession since Thoth’s appearance in 40,000 BC. It is reasonable to assume by extension that this select group of people that practice the Egyptian Mysteries has held an unfair advantage over the rest of humanity and has used this book to bewitch us under a barrage of Satanic magic and deception. Apparently, the Book of Thoth is the world’s Satanic Holy Grail, the key to power and influence on the earth, and it is utilized by the solar Luciferians to keep humanity enslaved via its matrix of deceptions and altered reality, which I have referred to as “the devil’s tapestry.”​

Above is the Egyptian god Thoth, the vocal attribute of a greater Eyptian god known as Horus. According to Masonic elites, Thoth visited Egypt in 40,000 B.C. and bestowed the Egyptian elite with the coveted Book of Thoth. Unbeknownst to the Egyptians, Thoth was none other than Satan himself. His book of secret Satanic teachings has been used to bewitch humanity by a secretive inner circle of Freemasons since it's clandestine introduction into the world during ancient times.​

I believe the moment Lucifer transgressed against God, he lost his angelic power. Satan now has no power or authority of his own; he only has what he has been able to deceive people into giving him. Now, that is a powerful statement.​

Think about what that means to you as a believer. When we are resisting the devil and fighting against him, Satan does not have a superior power or authority. He is absolutely dependent upon the cooperation of a human being who will empower him with the authority God gave them.​

I personally believe that the Ancient Egyptians were ordinary people, tricked by the Devil into believing that they were godlike. As a proof, they worshipped an eclectic mix of local gods, demi-gods and supernatural beings; so they depended on something else (the Devil and his minions) rather than their own selves. They really couldn't beat God at the end of the day.

The overwhelming sense of these passages is that Pharaoh was consumed by his own vanity and sense of importance. God merely allowed the fullest expression of his already obdurate frame of mind. “After all,” Pharaoh may have thought, “if I am a god in this powerful kingdom, why should I submit to a god of slaves?”​

The God of the Hebrew slaves demonstrated to Pharaoh that He was the only true God. God humbled him by successive plagues until he was worn down, struggling reluctantly every inch of the way, and coming to the painful realization of God’s awesome power and His irresistible bidding. In the process, Egypt was ruined (Exodus 10:7) and the army decimated (Exodus 14:27–28). The futility of human vanity and rejection of God was a very hard lesson to learn.​
Hi, I was talking about the statue you marked. I find it rather difficult to tell exactly what it is because it's only shown for a few seconds but the first thing that came to my mind was that it looked like like a dog's head. I'm not familiar with ancient Egypt, its history etc but I searched online and keep wondering - does it represent Anubis?

Attachments

Fantastic9

Established
Hello I'm new. I was a silent reader but I have a lot to say now!

Since the talk is now about Ancient Egypt, I am excited to share some info about another group involved in it.

Have any of you watched SF9 O SOLE MIO MV?

The album is called Knights Of The Sun and the music video is filled with hidden symbolism and lots of references to Ancient Egypt and may I say satanism too? There is a Fantasy who wrote a theory about the connection between ancient Egypt and OSM MV so you can check it out here -> http://aminoapps.com/p/chdeoa
The theory talks about how the members seem to be worshipping the sun and are seen standing in a circle that looks like the transmutation circle with a hufflepuff cup (used by magicians) right in the middle. The cup illuminates light and members can be seen teleporting to another location. So much magic happens in the MV for example, one of the members, Rowoon, is seen using a magic potion to turn a desert area into a water pool and with the same potion to turn a yellow rose into red one. Dawon uses the red rose to turn the indoor ground into a water fountain. Also I am not sure of the significance or meaning behind planes but there is a lot of planes in the MV scene (they shot it in LA). Also, Chani dives into the pool and fetches a blue apple but so far no one knows what that apple symbolises. Zuho throws a thunderbolt on a wall and then a symbol that is thought to be Jupiter, appears. One thing that disturbed me was when three members entered an empty church with Dawon holding a red rose. At first I thought they were there to pray but it seems that it could be the church of Satan? One thing that was mentioned in one of SF9 theories is that SF9 are showing that they are alchemists by doing some witchcraft using transmutation circle. Just want to add that the MV was filmed for three days and it was during the lunar eclipse. Maybe a coincidence but seeing the emphasis of planet earth and moon in the MV makes it seem like they intended something. And because we can see planet earth in the MV, it obviously means the members are on another planet believed to be Terra Nova. One of the SF9 members tweeted 'Terra Nova' during OSM promos back in November 2016. Terra Nova is a fictional planet that is apparently superior to earth because it has two moons orbiting it. To make this short, the whole MV is sketchy and probably has even more hidden symbolism so if anyone can elaborate and analyse on it, I would be thankful. x

Last edited:

mochii

Established
Hi guys! I'm new to this thread/forum, but I've been a kpop fan for 5 years now. I've always known that kpop is as satanic as american music, especially when I saw how big BTS became.

G-dragon is someone I've respected as an artist for the longest, so it's difficult for me to just turn away from him. But now that he's 'in the military service' it has become easier. The reason I put 'in the military service' is because I actually think it's not GD who is serving there. "How could they possibly let someone like him alone for 2 years straight with 'the normal folks'?" Was my first thought, but after seeing pictures of 'gd' in the military service I'm pretty sure it's not him, but a clone/look-a-like. The real G-Dragon is probably kept safe somewhere. I'll include a picture of 'gd' in the military service and I don't think it's 'weight loss' that made a drastic change to his appearance as most people commented. What are you guys' thoughts on this? I'm curious to know!View attachment 6402
how could that be? wouldn’t that be illegal? even tho hes kind of famous, but this mandatory service is for their country, not just something to be fun or played with. other more famous stars underwent through training also even they were at their peak. for me, it’s no. i dont know with others in this forum. but this post makes me think though, “what if”

Last edited:

lee_

Established
Hi, I was talking about the statue you marked. I find it rather difficult to tell exactly what it is because it's only shown for a few seconds but the first thing that came to my mind was that it looked like like a dog's head. I'm not familiar with ancient Egypt, its history etc but I searched online and keep wondering - does it represent Anubis?
I looked into more photographs of Anubis statues, I couldn't help but feel that it resembles a dark horse more. Some examples:

Anubis statues aren't usually put on stands either, unlike horse head statues. However, I really appreciate your effort because I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't point it out, so thank you.

As we all know, a dark/black horse is an occult symbolism too. Katy Perry once used the term for her song "Dark Horse" and Music Video which is full of ancient Egyptian symbolism.

The Black Horse symbolises mystery, death, night, secrets and messenger of esoteric knowledge. The Black Horse is also Satan.​
The occult interpretation of the Black Horse is that it heralds the period of sojourn man must undergo to attain personal freedom. That is, only by complete isolation from all knowledge of the Divine could man evolve into a free-thinking moral agent: and it was only by attaining this personal freedom could the capacity for Love be engendered in the souls of men.​
The White Horse and Black Horse are closely connect in Celtic astrology, where they symbolize the planets Jupiter and Saturn (Note: also known as Osiris) respectively.​
The Celts viewed the relationship between Jupiter and Saturn as a significant connection to the summer solstice, where the White Horse symbolize the bright, expansive light of the summer Sun, and the Black Horse represented the limited light of the winter Sun.​

G-dragon is someone I've respected as an artist for the longest, so it's difficult for me to just turn away from him. But now that he's 'in the military service' it has become easier. The reason I put 'in the military service' is because I actually think it's not GD who is serving there. "How could they possibly let someone like him alone for 2 years straight with 'the normal folks'?" Was my first thought, but after seeing pictures of 'gd' in the military service I'm pretty sure it's not him, but a clone/look-a-like. The real G-Dragon is probably kept safe somewhere. I'll include a picture of 'gd' in the military service and I don't think it's 'weight loss' that made a drastic change to his appearance as most people commented. What are you guys' thoughts on this? I'm curious to know!View attachment 6402
how could that be? wouldn’t that be illegal? even tho hes kind of famous, but this mandatory service is for their country, not just something to be fun or played with. other more famous stars underwent through training also even they were at their peak. for me, it’s no. i dont know with others in this forum. but this post makes me think though, “what if”
I think that's really him, I found other pics of him in the military:

The reason why he looks very different here is probably because he usually wears a lot of makeup on stage, especially eye makeup, it does affect our perception. mochii is correct, it's illegal to cheat military service in South Korea, especially with the new rule that's been established since last year:

Korea's mandatory military enlistment law has always been a hot topic of debate for fans and management companies alike. Much of this discussion has involved when and where the celebrity would carry out his civil duty...often times with extensions being granted to better fit the celebrity's schedule. However, a new amendment has been passed in an effort to make things more fair for all who have to enlist in the military. Korea's Military Manpower Association (MMA) has introduced a new amendment to the Military Service Act that will make it impossible for male celebrities to delay enlisting for military service.​
The new amendment states that the MMA will now be directly managing the enlistment of celebrities. Those professions effected by this new amendment includes singers, actors, comedians, dancers, DJ’s, models, other broadcast personalities, and contracted trainees within entertainment agencies and athletics.​
Now all male celebrities who fall into one of these categories -- born between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1999 -- are required to submit their personal information to the MMA.​
Entertainment agencies were notified of the new amendment so that they can prepare for the changes to come. Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report by the assigned date and will no longer be allowed to delay their conscription.​
I am aware that the darkness has taken over SK and Kpop, but I don't think it has changed the rules of military service. I mean, what's mandatory is still mandatory, and I assure you it's not like America yet where that level of weirdness is happening. I don't see the point of him hiding somewhere else, because he still can't do any promotion until his enlistment is over (even when the one in the military is a clone).

lady rose

Established
how can you say he didnt know what that blazer means?for me he knew it. he can understand english it’s just hes not fluent in it. and fans were even surprised how the hell he had that blazer when in fact it was already pulled out from the market due to the sensitivity content of it. it was not meant to be a fashion trend, but how the hell it went into jonghyun’s stylists or SM or into his possession? it was still a question to whether the stylists or it was he himself who chose that. for me it seemed to me that during those times he was asking for help and implications - whether he will be died by suicide or someone would want him to die that will make it look like he committed suicide. for me, jonghyun knew it beforehand that this will really happen. and it seemed to me it was a long year 2017 preparation for that. it started from his radio resignation- his song Let Me Out- did a lot of concerts both with shinee and solo- etc. remember the suit he wore in his last concert- MJ’s smooth criminal concept. in MJ’s MV of smooth criminal which tells us MJ discovered the secret of the underground society and that they wanted him dead for that. i dont know, but this is just me. :confused:View attachment 6349View attachment 6349
During his last concert,he seemed soulless,blank eyes,zero emotion.Wonder what going through his mind that time.Until now i cannot watch his last concert.It is still so painful for me to look at him like that but not able to do anything.Tbh,after i read all these post we discussed earlier abt whether he faking his death or not,20% of me feels that he is still alive and i hope he is safe somewhere and able to have normal life.